What's in your pocket?

madog said:
Was it necessary to mention the condom! Geez, just rubbing it in our face that you get some action aren't you.

I don't see why people carry condoms in their wallet, the chances are you're not going to get jumped on and porked while you are doing your shopping so why not just pop one in your pocket before you go out at night?

Murray_H said:
I don't see why people carry condoms in their wallet, the chances are you're not going to get jumped on and porked while you are doing your shopping so why not just pop one in your pocket before you go out at night?

I usually just skip that step and put it on before going out, that way I'm always ready to go

:naughty:

a pocket sized dekhard cain!
littledekhard1yd.jpg

dance.gif

If I told you that I'd have to kill you. No, seriously... I would.

a while ago i had chapstick and an old guitar pic along with car keys

OvA said:

Its this weird electronic bus pass thingy that you have to scan into this small computer thingy so they'll allow you to get on the bus.

Skaadi said:
Its this weird electronic bus pass thingy that you have to scan into this small computer thingy so they'll allow you to get on the bus.

Oh, you mean your I-am-not-a-person-just-a-number card

I have a wallet and a squashed sandwhich wich I'll eat at some point in time Yayeh! Yayeh I smell like Tuna!

Hands in ma pockets hands in ma pockets hands in ma pockets doo do doo dee dee...

hmm, let me see

Now, you must know I am serious...

Left:
3 Handgun Magazines
Switch Blade
Police ID
Gum
Right:
My lucky pendant (.22 magnum shell on a chain) {i must put that back on}
wrappers
Cell Phone (with vodaphone ^.^)
Wallet with about $20 in it

Holster: (I'm writting this on the fly)
Sig Sauer P228

the_rebel_medic said:
hmm, let me see

Now, you must know I am serious...

Left:
3 Handgun Magazines
Switch Blade
Police ID
Gum
Right:
My lucky pendant (.22 magnum shell on a chain) {i must put that back on}
wrappers
Cell Phone (with vodaphone ^.^)
Wallet with about $20 in it

Holster: (I'm writting this on the fly)
Sig Sauer P228

To much forum based RPG for you

Nup, I'm serious, I'm a Forensic Investigator, therefore a cop, therefore allowed to carry a handgun...

Whoa! Thats even cooler than my summer job! Although Girls love bullriders

Thanks Uriel, I mainly work on balistics, And I hate shows like CSI because it portrays an unrealistic sense of jobs in this carrear path. We take one job, look out in the field and lab, and thats it.

the_rebel_medic said:
Nup, I'm serious, I'm a Forensic Investigator, therefore a cop, therefore allowed to carry a handgun...
Therefore you get to shoot some noobs..

Which pwns.

And by the way, I carry a condom in my pocket because I go by the boyscout motto. No, not "exclude homosexuals"- the other one, "Always be prepared". You never know when the chance to get some tail will arise.

Hahaha! I had a reason to be thankful for that motto a whiiiile ago (september). Went out for a walk on a thursday night, and got ambushed by two senior girls with squirtguns. It all got better from there, but I think I'll omit the details and just say that it was a lot of good dirty fun :D

JNightshade said:
Hahaha! I had a reason to be thankful for that motto a whiiiile ago (september). Went out for a walk on a thursday night, and got ambushed by two senior girls with squirtguns. It all got better from there, but I think I'll omit the details and just say that it was a lot of good dirty fun :D

You threw dirt in their eyes and ran away.

@ the_rebel_medic : What is your job specifically?

My job specificaly is to judge whether or not shots are viable enough to continue an investigation down that path. This include firing shots at an angle and using those awsome lasers to check trajectory, I also need to judge a shots possible velocity and distance, but only kinda sorta, my colleuges are more in that department

i know medic in real life. he is only 16 years old and works at some department store. had you guys tricked good.

I've got something in my pocket... for you!

Keys. Cellphone. Cards and IDs of various kinds. Bluetooth headset. Cigarettes and lighter. Digital Camera. iPod Nano. That's about it.

....Wheee!

Mobile phone in one pocket, keys, uni hall swipe thingy and wallet in the other.

The contents of my wallet is another story :)

Back