What's in your pocket?

UltimaApocalyspe said:
I envy you NightShade. I TRIED getting one of those, but the store was sold out :)

They usually appear at birth, but what do I know...

I have:
2 pencils
eraser cap
53 regular rubber bands
1 large rubber band

I am not guatemalan. MY penis is located safely between my legs, not in my pocket, thankyouverymuch.

Some loose change
cell phone
iPod
wallet
keys

cell phone
schedule
contact info from a professor (for a recommendation)
ipod nano
headphones
keys
wallet

A "Tesco Milk Chocolate Orange Biscuit" wrapper and one of those mobile telephones you get nowadays.

-Wallet
-Mp3 Player
-Phone
-Keys
-Pack of Gum
-Knife
-Permanent Marker

Yeah, if I ever fell over I think I'd bruise my thighs pretty badly.

Right pocket: pen, ink stain
Left pocket: Lint, sand.
Left thigh pocket: paper (its full of messy notes)
Right thigh pocket: keychain, mini-screwdriver.

Left pocket : Handkerchief, sugar-free breath tablets for that insta-pwnage with the gf :p
Right pocket : Cellphone

I only pack stuff when I go on a trip or something :p

I now have an update :)

Under my shirt pocket, Kevlar body armor

I'm going on a raid, I'm going on a raid, to a possible sniper nest I'm going on a raid

Gotta love a bit of cop prep time, our boys in blue are suiting up ;)

left pocket - mobile phone
right pocket - wallet and some loose change
jacket pocket-mp3 player

how exciting!

i think i might by a dildo. carry it around in my pocket and slap people in the face with it now and then

PSP, $3.25CDN, a pencil, an elastic, 2 paperclips, and for some reason - cat food. (A few peices)

Nano, mobile, half an eraser, house keys, $40 CAD...

short recoil said:
Currently, lots of sand.

(i was on the beach earlier collecting logs)

I assume they were fallen 200ft trees 30 feet in diameter, and you were carrying dozens in your hands while balancing a dump-truck full of sand on your left pec, hence the sandy pockets. Right?

OvA said:
I assume they were fallen 200ft trees 30 feet in diameter, and you were carrying dozens in your hands while balancing a dump-truck full of sand on your left pec, hence the sandy pockets. Right?
No, one was quite large however, about 5ft long and about 1 1/2 ft diameter.

In my pocket I have a smile....I won a position to be on the exec for my college at uni :D

you guys want to know what i have in my pocket......? lots and lots of lint and 3 month old limburger cheese. it's got more fur than my cat.

AHA! I managed to fit an entire quarter pounder box into my pocket, just for you guys! although, now I'm covered in pickle blood, because there were pickles in it... I don't eat the pickles :(

ever dip pickles in mayonaise? they taste like fermenting marshmallows covered in salt and soaked in a swamp with rotten fig trees growing there...

Back