What's in your pocket?

XANA said:
ever dip pickles in mayonaise? they taste like fermenting marshmallows covered in salt and soaked in a swamp with rotten fig trees growing there...
yeah... I don't eat the pickles :p
Uriel said:
A kitty and 3 lumberjacks
twig and two berries?

I have nothing in my pants, but I usually have:

Wallet (School ID, Hog's Breath Frequent Diners Member Card! :D, Bank Card, various other cards too.)
My phone.

Oh, and various pieces of paper incase I can't find a bin anywhere.

this is off topic, but what exactly is a "super moderator"? are they like some sort of different species of moderator or something? im just wondering. oh yeah, pockets.... broken walkman, candy cane from last christmas, 3 turnips, and an onion being pecked at by a one-legged, featherless chicken that is addicted to crack.

Supermoderators are moderators that can abuse their powers on multiple forum catagories.

so that means they can ban people for no reason at all? or do they have to obey the rules that normally apply to any moderator? btw, can moderators (normal and super) ban anyone for no appearant reason, or ban someone because of something a person said to them or about them? i certainly hope not......

Left pocket - change... iPod nano... pocket knife...
Right pocket - pack of gum... a pen... car keys...
Back left pocket - usually papers of some kind...
Back right pocket - wallet.

XANA said:
so that means they can ban people for no reason at all? or do they have to obey the rules that normally apply to any moderator? btw, can moderators (normal and super) ban anyone for no appearant reason, or ban someone because of something a person said to them or about them? i certainly hope not......
in short, yes.

yes to all.

all rules apply to them, but some of them throw the rules into the wind, which ends up with some innocent bystander banned.

EDIT: nothing is in my pockets because im not wearing pants D:

JNightshade said:
I am not guatemalan. MY penis is located safely between my legs, not in my pocket, thankyouverymuch.

But it's still small, right?

dscn37509ls.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8091/dscn37490vl.jpg

vans wallet with keys, knotted up black shoelace, tied up white shoelace (a lot worse than the black, which is a couple nice monkey fists :eek:), leatherman squirt p4, and a cross ion pen

vintage style brushed chrome zippo

£10.50 change

Nokia 3300 phone

folded up piece of A4 cartridge paper with a 2b pencil and a bic Z4 black fineliner

3rd gen apple ipod with shure e3c headphones

I just got a moleskine to replace the paper and ive got a new knife coming tomorrow/ day after to add (http://www.cones-stuff.co.uk/Spyderco UK Penknife.htm) :D

Back