Whats the craziest thing youve ever done

Nah, was probably someone disguised as a MP if it was hallowe'en :p

i have done many crazy things but a really bad one was when i stole flowers from the church to give to my mom on mothersday :farmer:

i held on to a massive rocket firework until it nearly blew then let it go

I can't remember the stupider things i've done...
Last thin i can remember is riding a rollercoaster 23 times in a row.....I felt sick for a long time after that....

lucky bastard! i wish i could afford to learn to fly a plane ;(

I'm not learning yet, that was just a treat for my birthday - I'm gonna get propper lessons asap though, the feeling you get when flying a plane is just awesome...

You're crazy! No one can beat that.

I could never do anything like that.

I bought 3 cokes at a french mac donalds when i tried to order chips and coke ;(

lets see...

swimming with about 200 sharks around in the Bahamas. ranging from 5 to 10 feet. mainl Grey reef sharks, nurse sharks, and 1 or 2 tigers.

does 4 leiters of coca cola in under an hour count as crazy?

how about playing with alligators. (OK, I don't mess with them over 4 feet...)

chasing a 6 foot barricuda?

Well, once I shot a guy, with a gun and killed him...:sniper: :x

Wait..oops..shouldn't have said that...

*runs away*

The Thing said:
Well, once I shot a guy, with a gun and killed him...:sniper: :x

Wait..oops..shouldn't have said that...

*runs away*

Sounds like mistakes have been made....

i once rose the dead which resulted in a 200 year struggle of mankind to survive

i went do disneyland, and let me tell you, that place ain't no fairy magic! :D

Had my girlfriends parents walk in on us, i suppose that isnt the craziest thing though.

Pobz said:
I'm not learning yet, that was just a treat for my birthday - I'm gonna get propper lessons asap though, the feeling you get when flying a plane is just awesome...

I originally went to school to be a pilot...I went up flying like 9-10 times...but I just wasn't all that excited. If I could've buzzed like 50 feet above the ground and stuff...that would've been fun...but the aviation world is just riddled with rules and regulations (go figure :p). I decided to get out of that because I just didnt see myself flying planes on autopilot for the rest of my life. If crop dusters got paid more...I'd think about that.

Speaking of crazy things and flying:

-My instructor thought it'd be funny to kick in the right rudder pedal real hard when I took off for the first time. That scared the crap outta me.

-Landing in a 25 kt crosswind was pretty crazy too. That was a bumpy landing.

-On the taxiway just before the runway, we were stopped doing some checklists, and a big gust of wind came up and lifted the right wing in the air. We were on just 2 wheels of the tricycle gear. Had my instructor not turned the yoke back to the right direction, we probably would've tipped right over.

I've been drinking 1l chocholate-milk and had 12 marshmallows in my mouth at the same time...(it sounds easy, but just try it yourself) I almost puked on my friend's nipples..!

Back