Who's most likely to get killed off in HL2?

Who's most likely to be killed off?

• Barney

Votes: 31 15.5%
  • Alyx

Votes: 30 15.0%
  • Eli

Votes: 72 36.0%
  • G-man

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Kleiner

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • Gordon

Votes: 22 11.0%

• Total voters
Dile said:
I suppose Alyx will die or something...
Otherwise it would be just too boring... I can already see it: Gordon and Alyx hand in hand, kill dr Breen because he killed Eli, and then they make love...
OMG that would be seriously dumb!

This isn't a love story, love is boring in games...

!!!!!!

The lack of love is probably the biggest thing that's keeping games from being a truly accepted media (like movies etc).
More love in games would probably make for a lot more attaching game experiences.

But maybe you can't handle it.....?

EDIT: But yes, what you suggested was kinda lame...

But then again, having sex with Alyx in first person....

*Starts planning the mod*

They can't have 'love' in the game, as in Gordon loves someone because the player may not feel the same way.

They will develop friendships - some obsessed people may come to love barney as a friend for example, and if he were to die, it's up to the *player* what emotions gordon feels. They can't force something on you.

Don't quite know what I've just written, but back to topic.

Eli's going *down* hard. Of course, we're all going to execute the friendlys repeatedly - I can't wait to gun down Eli in front of Alyx, I wonder what she will do? DOG my arse, I'll take em all out!

alyx, because gordon will fall in love with her and she will die for our sadness and will mae us (not) very angry

Eli, because as someone has probably already said, the black guy always dies first. ;)

Well i'll say this, I was genuinely pissed at the bad guy by the end of Max Payne 1 and 2.

Well i'll say this, I was genuinely pissed at the bad guy by the end of Max Payne 1 and 2.

Yeah me too.. The story especially in the first one really got you engaged and out for revenge, hehe

I seriously doubt the G-man will ever die, I think he'll just be kind watching you, making you complete his objectives wiether you know it or not, I don't think he's in leage with the Combine at all, since there will be a HL3, I know he won't die in this one at least, but it just seems he'll get away, but was he ever that harmfull directly anyway? That kindof thing

The lack of love is probably the biggest thing that's keeping games from being a truly accepted media (like movies etc).
More love in games would probably make for a lot more attaching game experiences.

But maybe you can't handle it.....?

Of course not, why would anyone playing a game want to fall in love with a bunch of lines of coding and pixels?

FoB_Ed said:
Of course not, why would anyone playing a game want to fall in love with a bunch of lines of coding and pixels?

because there are some sad ppl out there....

NeLi said:
Women would probably turn out to be better assassins and warriors than men.
TODAY anyway, because heavy muscle mass (which is the only thing we men have going for us) isn't necessary anymore.

First of all, they're generally more clever (no I'm not female or anything, I'm basing this off scientific studies), and they're often more agile thanks to their physique.

Remember the assassins in HL? I hated those. They always ran up behind me and shot me in the head.

You traitor sexist gay homo bastard. You're wrong about the muscles is useless idea. Join the marines, you'll see what I mean. MEN just pwn women. It's a fact..........................................lol @ it's a fact

I think i'ts gonna be teh G-man and Gordon will do him in! ;)

Simply becouse it would be unexpected, a great twist of fate.

For Christ's sake..............................................................................

Of course I didn't mean you're supposed to fall in love with someone in a game, I mean wtf??

More love in storylines make for compelling games, that's all.

Pyscho

PatPwnt said:
You traitor sexist gay homo bastard. You're wrong about the muscles is useless idea. Join the marines, you'll see what I mean. MEN just pwn women. It's a fact..........................................lol @ it's a fact

Wow... just wow. I really hope you are joking. Mysogny overload! You have to realize that there will be exceptions to most facts based on individuals. Have you seen the professional womens weight lifting and and stuff? Are you willing to bet that you can whoop those women who are rippling with strength? Get with the times, social barriers are being broken every day. Welcome to the new millennium, leave the prejudice at the door.

I've been to marine (not american marines) training, and yes, a great physique is a plus. But most of those silly trainings I got to do, I had no use of later. I got more fit, but of course women can get fit too. Duh.

Women with a good physique can do just as fine as men can, (I saw it) in probably all situations in a war. Except maybe dragging heavy stuff. :D

Who needs to drag heavy stuff all the time though?

Thats it send the women into wars, men will be busy playing HL2

Back