why did they have to load HL2 with sexual innuendoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takashi Shimura said:
...what is portrayed in HL2 is plain vulgarity.

I completely agree with Takashi. I mean, take a look at this
and this.
And those JC Pennies ads in the newspaper. Young sexy women in their panties and bras! Right there at the breakfast table! My wife won't even let me read that section. What's this world coming to!

Axyon said:
So now it's plain vulgarity... I mean seriously, make your mind up - is it that or innuendo, because the two contradict each other very nicely.

Not really, the two may perfectly coexist in harmony. One implies the other, but the opposite is not always true.

Seriously, how the hell do you cope in everyday life if you don't want to subject your children to Half-Life 2 for being loaded with 'sexual innuendoes'?

By being a hypocrite and a prude is my guess.

I think this thread needs a-closing!

Takashi Shimura said:
Not really, the two may perfectly coexist in harmony. One implies the other, but the opposite is not always true.
Perhaps so, but in this instance your initial complaint was about the 'innuendo' of Alyx looking up and down your body, yet now you complain about 'plain vulgarity'. It seems like the innuendo argument has blown up in your face and you're clutching at straws to cohere together a decent argument.

Axyon said:
Perhaps so, but in this instance your initial complaint was about the 'innuendo' of Alyx looking up and down your body, yet now you complain about 'plain vulgarity'. It seems like the innuendo argument has blown up in your face and you're clutching at straws to cohere together a decent argument.

From one super moderator to another, axyon, I think this person is a troll.

Do you concur?

GonzoBabbleshit said:
Get it closed bliink! Please!

*with axyon sock puppet*
Axyon: Yes bliink, I agree! :E

Good closed! :D

bliink said:
From one super moderator to another, axyon, I think this person is a troll.

Do you concur?
Well I'm a little late to the party, but yes, I agree. Good call on the close ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back