Why I am excited for the Wii <-- Best thread, honest

Good calendar :)

My wii doesn't get shipped till the 19th - and then takes a week to arrive from the states. I will cut myself off from the rest of the world while waiting.

So ultimately you recieve the Wii about ten days before the rest of UK? I hate you.

I'm going to come to your house and steal it.

lol

That calendar made me burst out laughing thinking of Gob Bluth in Arrested Development. Best. Show. Ever.

35 days eh? Who wants to put me in a coma until then? Anyone?

Good calendar :)

My wii doesn't get shipped till the 19th - and then takes a week to arrive from the states. I will cut myself off from the rest of the world while waiting.
I thought Wii games had the regional lockout thing? You sure that will work?

That sounds like a lot of work. It's times like these when I'm proud to be an American.

It's no more hassle than ordering online from the uk, the only difference being games take a week to arrive. It also works out cheaper than buying here.

Get paid in £s and buy in $s - very nice :)

I thought I'd throw this article in here. It's a good read if you have the time.

The was a superb read, Asus.

It's interesting to see that many of the same old attitudes between computer gamers and video gamers still exist today. People praise the 'change' that new hardware brings while dismissing consoles (particularly Nintendo) as kiddy and dumbed down, yet they fail to see how stagnent and insular their chosen niche market has become.

Hopefully history will repeat itself, as I am ready for the next paradigm shift :)

Kudos to 1up for not hyping this game up as much as most sites have been. It seems that every gaming website previews a game and writes about how amazing the game will be. But, when the game comes out, it isn't that good, and they give it the cooresponding review.

Just wanted to say that it's nice to see some honesty in a game preview.

Back