Will Gordon and Alyx become more intimate? ;)

Reaction score
It would rule if they'd make Gordon and Alyx more intimate and they go crazy and oh la la! :naughty:

that'll be insanely fun to watch though Gordon's eyes.

:upstare:

lonefox said:

yet another "i wuv princess fiona" type of thing?*

*refers to shrek

No, what would be hilareous would be the fact that he dosn't freaking talk. How hilareous! Alyx would be like: "Oh, Gordon, this headcrab pizza is delicious" and Gordon would be like "...".

Alyx: "Gordon, say that you love me and I'll make sweet love to you"
Gordon: "..."

hah.

RaBiD WeAzEL said:

hah.
NOOOOO!!!!!!
hahahhaha :bounce:

RaBiD WeAzEL, that was a great one! :D
Heh, what do you think about making Gordon more alive by letting him speak? Should Valve do that or not?

Wolfy Snackrib said:
It would rule if they'd make Gordon and Alyx more intimate and they go crazy and oh la la! :naughty:

I hope not, this is a game not Royal Adult Video's Ltd.

lonefox said:

What if you have to watch it through Alyx's eyes? :naughty:

Oh Gordon!
/me faints

It would rule if they'd make Gordon and Alyx more intimate and they go crazy and oh la la!

Your never going to have sex. Ever.

I think gordon talks but you just dont hear it during gameplay, notice in Blue-Shift Dr. Rossenburg asks you a question but you respond without hearing yourself.

in blue shift you were Barney, nit Gordon

D.L said:
in blue shift you were Barney, nit Gordon

Sorry off-topic but Gordon Freeman talks. We dont hear him, but u know what i mean. He talks and that's it. Besides u have several refences in game were u can clearly expect that Gordon talks. "Player is Gordon, and u can talk to the screen :) " C'mon u can't really tell me that Gordon doesen't talk!?! :eek: :rolleyes:

Btw. Love story isn't that bad idea. I mean it worked on Max Payne 2, and i know that it would work on HL too. But will see. :)

Again, sry my english.

I bet everyone's is pretty horny since the combines "suppress" the reproduction cycle :eek:

special-ed said:
I think gordon talks but you just dont hear it during gameplay, notice in Blue-Shift Dr. Rossenburg asks you a question but you respond without hearing yourself.

.....thats barney..... :|

Regardless, it was also made by Gearbox.

I'm sick of all this it was made by Gearbox bullsh**, blue-shift and opposing force are small pieces of the half-life saga but don't effect the main flow of things (other than the fact Barney Calhoun is one person still around in hl2), the writer of half-life confirmed it and Valve owns Adrian Shephard and Barney Calhoun.

Underhill[FIN] said:
Love story isn't that bad idea. I mean it worked on Max Payne 2, and i know that it would work on HL too. But will see. :)

Again, sry my english.

It is kinda sick if u think about it.. In HL1 Alyx was 12 years old... Eli got his belongings, His wife and Daughter... His wife probally got infested into a zombie.. or she was alrdy dead.. Anyway G-man Puts gordan in Stasis then 10 years later alyx is 22 and legal :naughty: and gordon is 30? or twenty-something.. So.. I dont think it will be quite moral when i think about it... Anyway
Valve was talkin about making a movie but when they Mentioned "Love and Gordon" in the same sentence Valve Staff ran for there lifes :p

Gordon doesn't really look any older, actually he looks somewhat younger..

special-ed said:
I'm sick of all this it was made by Gearbox bullsh**, blue-shift and opposing force are small pieces of the half-life saga but don't effect the main flow of things (other than the fact Barney Calhoun is one person still around in hl2), the writer of half-life confirmed it and Valve owns Adrian Shephard and Barney Calhoun.

Thats beside the point, Gearbox wrote the script for Blue shift - therefore the question/answer thing was done by them - and plus, does Barney Calhoun talk in HL2? Yeah...

Ok don't you think it would be a little odd hearing yourself talk while playing a fps, I mean people have their own reaction to things, and you're in another person's shoes.

RaBiD WeAzEL said:

hah.

*Gordon shakes a bit, face becomming red with anger. Pulls out crowbar, turns around and starts hitting wall, using the marks to carve 'I LAOUVE YOU"*

rofl.

-Alix

Sufferin-rebel said:
It is kinda sick if u think about it.. In HL1 Alyx was 12 years old... Eli got his belongings, His wife and Daughter... His wife probally got infested into a zombie.. or she was alrdy dead.. Anyway G-man Puts gordan in Stasis then 10 years later alyx is 22 and legal :naughty: and gordon is 30? or twenty-something.. So.. I dont think it will be quite moral when i think about it... Anyway
Valve was talkin about making a movie but when they Mentioned "Love and Gordon" in the same sentence Valve Staff ran for there lifes :p

To be honest I doubt you will get to play as Gordon. It will almost certainly be Alyx and I'm guessing maybe a new character. I don't think there will be a love story although, as in hl2, there might be a certain level of mutual attraction...

However I doubt, as you get to play Alex, that they would do that. Do you want some male flirting with you on screen? Some wouldn't mind but it would scare off plenty of VALVe's target market.

Besides, next time Gordon comes out of stasis Alyx's kid will be 20 something and she'll worship you like a god :D

Well in HL1 when you got barneys to follow you did you want to hear a nerdy scientist voice saying "please follow me sir?" "or come on dude, lets role". For God's sake he talks. He says what your thinking. When you call back rebels depending on who's playing he'll say "get the hell back here" "regroup!" or "Come on, folow me" or an infinite number of things.

Yeh when I found that out i pretty much threw out betsy and made a new screen name. Rofl

CMEast said:
Besides, next time Gordon comes out of stasis Alyx's kid will be 20 something and she'll worship you like a god :D

that's becuase Gordon will be her dad, of course she'll worship him like a god!

ríomhaire said:
Well in HL1 when you got barneys to follow you did you want to hear a nerdy scientist voice saying "please follow me sir?" "or come on dude, lets role". For God's sake he talks. He says what your thinking. When you call back rebels depending on who's playing he'll say "get the hell back here" "regroup!" or "Come on, folow me" or an infinite number of things.

I stand by the fact that Gordon Never said anything. He just pokes scientist or holds up palm cards.

Yes they will keep having sex at the end of each expansion, but break up in between. untill Gordon realises hes gay, then goes after barney. but catches him with Mossman. so he shoots him self in the leg, then goes back to Alyx bcoz shes realy a man, BUT, he then finds shes with Barney too, so Gordon then shoots himself in the head...good story me thinks...theres about 4 expansion packs in all that.

Barney is a pimp, when hes not saving the world...

I hate Alyx. I really think she ruined HL2. It's not how HL is supposed to be.

Curse, kill, destroy......

Thorn of Death said:
I hate Alyx. I really think she ruined HL2. It's not how HL is supposed to be.

Curse, kill, destroy......

......... :|

Back