Will you play halflife 2 as soon as you get home from the store with it?

acme420

Reaction score
I think im gonna finish playing some other games first, i never finished farcry, and im still playing vice city. i just installed dungeous siege, and this addictive puzzle game called ballance. i might not play Hl2 for 2 weeks after i buy it.

how bout you?

WHAAAT???? You fool! how can you say such things! HEATHEN!

ok you can stop making stupid threads now acme

Will you play halflife 2 as soon as you get home from the store with it?

I will play halflife 2 as soon as I get home from the store with it.

I'm now more secure knowing that you are going to play hl2 2 weeks after you purchase it.

how come my thread is stupid but all the other threads people make speculating on things they couldnt possibly know, "how will the npc characters die?" but i ask a question and its "sfu with the dumb thread".

I'll probably install it the same night as I get it & just try it out. Then I'll start playing when I wake up I guess. The store I buy games @ usually releases big games @ midnight so I*ll probably be very tired when I get home... :(

Edit: Where's the poll? This is a poll topic damnit :)

Acme: Maybe it's because others post valid & interesting questions & you don't? Just a thought ;)

acme420 said:
how come my thread is stupid but all the other threads people make speculating on things they couldnt possibly know, "how will the npc characters die?" but i ask a question and its "sfu with the dumb thread".

Because the answer is only two answers. Yes or no. And those are dumb. :D It's what we call in school, "lower level thinking."

well acme.... yes we are all going to play it when we get home. when you wait for something like this and you have it in your hands, you dont just say, oh ill wait a couple of weeks, we want it as soon as possible so we will all play it as soon as we get our sticky little hands on it.

I'll go rip the heads of those who don't. I need people to share the ultimate experience with

No, I will play Age of Sail a few times first. And then I will flog myself with a Cat o' nine tails. And finally burn myself alive to complete the self punishment.

Is the pope catholic? does a bear shit in the woods?

Eejit said:
Is the pope catholic? does a bear shit in the woods?

It could shit somewhere else, right? Like on my porch or something? :rolling:

When I get home with the game I'm gonna put it in my closet for a couple of weeks, just like wine. When I play it then a couple of months later it'l be a better game.

stupid questions...

when, there is an un-opened hl2 box in my house, i would no longer need to go to hl2.net and post and read in shitty threads started by idiots

What kind of answer besides yes or some kind of extreme ridicule would you expect? I didn't even have to open this thread to know what kind of responses would follow.

people, just stop posting here, it's getting too much screen space as it is

It's not that your topic is more retarded than all the others, you just posted at the wrong time.

It's pretty retarded though.

Diablo2k said:
-_- threads are getting lamer on this site every day.

i blame it on the excess amount of noobs, (err...no offense dude)

Then they should make a group for newcomers , and disallow them to make new threads untill they get like 30-50 posts.

Of course i would!!!!!!! why the hell not! after 5 years of waiting im not gonna keep playing UT2004 over that!

Well, no.

First I will delete everything not related to HL2 from my computer, after that I will defrag the harddrive, after that defrag it again

AND THEN I will dare to install the game, maybe.

aku ankka said:
Well, no.

First I will delete everything not related to HL2 from my computer, after that I will defrag the harddrive, after that defrag it again

AND THEN I will dare to install the game, maybe.

might make sense to go do all that before you buy it then

I'm not going to play Half-life 2 straight away. Instead I'll bury my brand new copy in the garden and forget the game ever existed. Then a few years later when I am suspected of murdering someone, they will dig up my garden looking for a body and instead, find my copy of Half-life 2. I will be cleared of murder and I'll finally realise that perhaps I should make the most of owning a copy of Half-life 2. Then AND ONLY THEN will I begin to play Half-life 2.

Why else would I be on this forum several times a day, just trying to kill time before the FRICKIN game comes out. *calm anger and deep breaths*

Why would I buy the game and then NOT play it?

RE: Lerok. You could do that BEFORE you get the game. ;P

Ahnteis said:
Why would I buy the game and then NOT play it?

RE: Lerok. You could do that BEFORE you get the game. ;P

exactly, that's what i was telling aku ankka to do in the first place

i'm building a new computer this week so personally i don't have to worry too much about that

Actually I was planning to go to my preferred house of worship first and thank the Lord for Gabe, Valve, and allowing me to live long enough to see this day of the blessed game's release.

Of course with my luck, I'll be hit by a truck on the way home.

I will first install it...

...then i will read the manual (while installing) and after that... i will start the game...
...AND THEN i will play it!

SFLUFAN said:
Actually I was planning to go to my preferred house of worship first and thank the Lord for Gabe, Valve, and allowing me to live long enough to see this day of the blessed game's release.

Of course with my luck, I'll be hit by a truck on the way home.

:knocks on wood:

Cant.....wait......halflife2.........must........play......now!.......Help.......need.....my.............brownies.............mmmmmmmmmmm.............................

Back