Will you play halflife 2 as soon as you get home from the store with it?

I Will Be Installing And Playing Right Away

acme420 said:
I think im gonna finish playing some other games first, i never finished farcry, and im still playing vice city. i just installed dungeous siege, and this addictive puzzle game called ballance. i might not play Hl2 for 2 weeks after i buy it.

how bout you?

I WILL BE INSTALLING AND PLAYING RIGHT AWAY,
AND EXPLORING AND PLAYING THOUGHERLY FIRST TIME :D :hmph: :cheers:

ACES!

Another Red shoes thread!

Im fairly sure that when you go out and buy a new game you come home and install and play it.

Your a tool.

The fact that this thread has received 80+ posts amazes me. It shows the spamming power of HL2.net

I dunno, I probably buy HL2 then go home and bake a cake celebrating it... ;)

blahblahblah said:
I dunno, I probably buy HL2 then go home and bake a cake celebrating it... ;)

hahaha lol you crack me up bro, rofl, lol, rofl, my tummy hurts lol, help help, it hurts, lol, w00t bake a cake, wtf, your funny bro :burp:

What a stupid question to put on a thread. What do you think the answer is... :rolleyes: :x

First thing, I'll do will be to start working on mods. HL2 Single-Player will just have to wait. Anyways, I only have two choices. To work with the Gman or to get killed by thousands of Xen creatures.

I'm confuzzled. :rolleyes:

how dare you ask that obvious question among us, the flame tounged HL2Fanboys. >:0

This is what i'm going to do:

1. buy the game.
2. drool all ever the box and faint.
3. wake up and install the game
4. read the manual while installing, faint again..
5. press on the hl2.exe
6. "ERROR"
7. shoot myself. :x

Sandler said:
This is what i'm going to do:

1. buy the game.
2. drool all ever the box and faint.
3. wake up and install the game
4. read the manual while installing, faint again..
5. press on the hl2.exe
6. "ERROR"
7. shoot myself. :x

omg.. number 5, 6 and 7 just gave me the willies

o.. not to go off topic.. yes .. i will play it..

I just know my comp will have a virus and/or die on the day i'll get hl2..

Evil^Milk said:
im goin to cook th DVD for 5 minuts and then Ill play it,
Now how are you going to cook that? Rare or well done? Also, this topic is pretty pointless. I think everyone would by the game go home and install/ play it. Unless some of the less fortuante people get in a car accident, have an anyurism(spelling?), go into a coma.

Wow, into the third page and still on topic. Neato! :)

And... yes... prolly going to play it once I get back from buying it...

And Evil^Milk, you think I should start cookin' my DVD's? I dunno, I think some of 'em could be spiced up a bit... that method do the trick? Sounds like it would...

Yeah, everyone should start cooking their DVDs, you see, when they come in the box they're all raw but if you cook them and put them in oyur computer they'll be like when you cook meet. And well done.

I'm gonna play it btw.

I'm not looking forward to driving home with that package next to me. I just know I'll end up getting fatally intimate with a tree. But if I don't die, then by the time I come out of the coma, they'll have released patches to fix all those damn bugs!
/optimism

blahblahblah said:
I highly recommend using the Foreman grill for all of your DVD cooking needs.
I would use the Freeman grill, doesn't get rid of the tasty fat! Add some Dinasour BBQ sauce, slap it in the good ol cd player and hopefully it will be 5 cd's like farcry so I can read the entire manual forwards AND backwards. Then, when it's done, I think I will make out with the box.

And knowing it will be such an awesome game, I will give my computer away without ever having played HL2 so some poor african kid can stare at his computer that has no power but "has the best game in the world!". And I will laugh....maniacally. Or be a monkey :monkee:

I'll probably die in a car crash on the way back from the store or something.

disruptioN_ said:
I'll probably die in a car crash on the way back from the store or something.

probably due to reading the manual in the car....

Seriously im only buying HL2 so my dog has a new chew toy. He has good taste.

Crusader said:
No, I will play Age of Sail a few times first. And then I will flog myself with a Cat o' nine tails. And finally burn myself alive to complete the self punishment.

ROFL, stole the words from my mouth

I will as soon as the HL2 box gets placed in a plastic bag and a reciept printed and handed to me, i will:

1. RUN RUN RUN out of the store to my car
2. Break traffic rules and speed to come home
3. While driving, i ring up my mum to ask her to turn my computer on
4. When I arrive, I jump out of the car and RUN all the way to the computer room
5. As soon as i get there, i take the HL2 cd case out at teh speed of light and slow down to carefully insert the cd and let it install while veins stat popping out of random places on my body...

Well, i'm just going to be sittin on my ass until it pops through my letter box :p

I'll go OMG PRELOAD FINISHED (i have that coupon :D)

and go straight to installing and play with myself in excitment then say random words here because this is a pointless topic.

STAREBERRYS (yes stareberrys)

im literally going to have sex with the cd. then play it.

guise said:

without openly saying it, you've let on more than i wanted to know :| :LOL:

guise said:

with something as good as hl2 you might want to throw a smoke break in between there too. :smoking:

Will you play halflife 2 as soon as you get home from the store with it?
No. I will play it as soon as I get it out of my mailbox. :cheese:

acme420 said:
I think im gonna finish playing some other games first, i never finished farcry, and im still playing vice city. i just installed dungeous siege, and this addictive puzzle game called ballance. i might not play Hl2 for 2 weeks after i buy it.

how bout you?

I will buy, it install it on the fastest gaming pc in the world, put that machine in a undistructable transparent cube, and just walk away.. JUST LIKE THAT!!!!

FEAR my lifestyle that forbids entertainment!

Back