Worst Game you've ever played.

Hm, I thought Dawn of war was rather fun mutliplayer, I didnt play much of sp, it felt kinda weak.

I agree with Pariah and SCCT though... those where so overhyped too :)

Well the worst RPG game was probably Runescape. I didnt like that game the first time I played it. Midnight Club: Street Racing was my worst console game because, the graphics sucked, the cars werent even fast, it just sucked if you know what I mean, and theres no PC games that i hate, so far.

Halo ... ... ... ... ... ... (disappointment)
Doom 3 ... ... ... ... ... (disappointment)
Destruction Derby ... . (not fun at all)
Driv3r OMG DO YOU GET IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!11111111111111111111111 ... (DISAPPOINTMENT)

Hang on a second buddy.....

Destruction Derby ****ing rocked when i was young. Rocked

/me sechzor's outpost in teh crotch with the stun baton

anyways....
Force Commander was pretty lame
Same with Frank Herbert's Dune (the game, mind you)
and a bunch of others I can't think of now.

Combine Elite said:
(1) Pariah

(2) Splinter Cell chaos Theory

(3) Dawn of War 40K

Nuff Said.

You've gotta be kidding me. Pariah, maybe....but Splinter cell CT and Dawn of war :hmph:

Kinda hard to say... I havent really played any game that wouldve given me a instant vomit reaction, but maybe ill say Doom 3 for reasons that everybody knows and Red Alert 2. God it sucked. Plot was just some stupid b-class scifishit, even if it was self-ironic. The graphics were worse than in Starcraft, just a stupid shitty pixel mess. And the gameplay was all screwed up - no matter how hard defences I had, the comp could always just build ~20 basic american tanks and simply run through the defences and shoot my command center to pieces before I even had time to react.
Hmm... what else... Oh, Tiberian Sun sucked pretty hard too with a stupid plot and ridicilous units.

If we go to huge disappointments, Id have to say Doom 3 again and then we get to Far Cry. I was really expecting something good from this after all the hype for total freedom to choose your routes and everything. Bullshit. There were actually 2-4 pre-designed routes in the game with few modifications. And I didnt really like being stealth, you would just sneak your way past all the action? What's so fun in that? Oh fck, dont even say a word about the triwhatevers, I just simply hate them and that's all.

Other disappointment was Sims 2. It was boring. Bye.

outpost said:
Hl2

Worst

Game

Ever
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
The Revolution is watching you.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ShinRa said:
worst games ever?

easily:

ff7
ff8
super mario 64
perfect dark
goldeneye
halo
resident evil 4
all zelda titles
and definately anything ever released on the pc

Aw come on FF7 and most of the Zelda titles were some of the best games i'd ever played. The only games i agree with are Halo and Resident Evil 4.

B-MAn said:
Aw come on FF7 and most of the Zelda titles were some of the best games i'd ever played. The only games i agree with are Halo and Resident Evil 4.

Didn't your sarcasm monitor blip at least a little?

SimonomiS said:
Mine ran out of batteries and I had a nuclear one in there!

SimonomiS said:
Figuring out what's sarcasm and what isn't is an impossible task to accomplish on the internet, didn't you know? :bounce:

Surely someone doesn't feel RE4 is one of the worst games ever??!

*hugs copy*

im on round eight through. it just never gets old. :)

World OF Warcraft - You have to pay a monthly fee, and you completely get slaughtered by higher level players. (I'm joking. Just said that to annoy Ritz. :p)

I really haven't played a game that I didn't enjoy. Sure, some are much better than others. But, I can't choose which is the worst.

Eternal Ring for n64. I was so pissed I bought it that I nailed it to a wood plank and shot it with a pellet gun. Im not joking either.

Warbie said:
Surely someone doesn't feel RE4 is one of the worst games ever??!

*hugs copy*
Pfft zombies are so lame. Especially Ganados. And Leon S. Kennedy sucks balls in comparison to everything else on the planet. And that Chicago Typewriter sucks too, and so do the mini-games, and that napoleon dude, i mean that was so lame, pffft i say, pfffffft pffft pfft pffft, shitty game, pfffffffffffffffffft

Alright, apparently no one is taking this seriously. Well. Almost no one.

I can't really remember any HORRID games, except maybe the Deus Ex: IW demo. God, I played it, and it's just horrible.

Hazar said:
Force Commander was pretty lame
Same with Frank Herbert's Dune (the game, mind you)

There we go. Thanks for the reminder.

Back