worst xmas present ever...

willyd said:
Chill out man. I am a nerd and also I do not have a girlfriend.
Well your generalizing...for one most of us on this site aren't nerds or geeks.Just cause we talk about some articles doesn't makes us one. ;)

gh0st said:
We're no match for the "Grate Nation of TEXAS"

wow.... just... wow.

ya'll better not f*ck with a southern edu-ma-cation, friend.

DreamThrall said:
wow.... just... wow.

Hey damn't!!!!Again don't generalize!

DreamThrall said:
wow.... just... wow.

damn, man ill tell you what, listen here if richard petty wasnt god there would not be a wolves a howlin'. im tired of yippin with yall im gonna go watch me some nascar.

edit: and tron man, generalizing is fun

lol... he should never trust anyone... not even his girl friend. lol.

Ugh... diamond girls make me sick, if she cant tell the difference between a number (buying the wrong card) stealing money to get herself something, at xmas no less, she has issues.

oh man that sucks for him, that is why IF i do have my girlfriend buy something thats technology related I tell her flat out buy THIS EXACT ITEM and nothing else absolutly nothing else. If I was that dude Id return the videocard then make her pay the difference to get what he wanted. what a bitch.

Ritz has spoken on this topic...i wonder what bliink will post.. :)
anyway...wow..just wow..

$800 necklace? :O WOW..lol

MAN that is bad, shed be on her face outside with her clothes all over the street if she did that to me, ESPECIALLY if she tipped coke all over my pc, LOL , naasty

Dr. Freeman said:
Ritz has spoken on this topic...i wonder what bliink will post.. :)
anyway...wow..just wow..

$800 necklace? :O WOW..lol

Oh, i bet it was Bliink the guy was talking about :LOL:. If she had done that to me, i would of dumped her and made sure that everyone knew that she had stolen the money from me.

Razor said:
Oh, i bet it was Bliink the guy was talking about :LOL:. If she had done that to me, i would of dumped her and made sure that everyone knew that she had stolen the money from me.

lol
if i were u, i'd hide :p

Dr. Freeman said:
lol
and damn quick, bliinks got a sixth sense for this type of thing

Spending $800 on ANYTHING that has no practical use (sush as a necklace) is a waste of meny IMO.

well willyd, id prefere to have no girlfriend ever then have a girlfriend like that you shouldnt let them walk all over you, that guy did right.

LoL, it would have been 1 thing if she spend 500 on herself, but 800 out of 1000? she better put out like a goddamn vending machine.

I wouldn't have spoken to her ever again except to let her know that it wasn't the graphics card that I cared about, it was the way she stole from me. And I'd let her keep the necklace, so she'd grow to hate it.

Feath said:
I wouldn't have spoken to her ever again except to let her know that it wasn't the graphics card that I cared about, it was the way she stole from me. And I'd let her keep the necklace, so she'd grow to hate it.
Exactly. Except for letting her keep it. I'd keep it and wear it out and about, hoping she'd see me and see how happy I was without her and with her necklace. And if I didn't see her, then I'd take photos of myself with it on and send them to her, so she could see how happy I was without her and with the necklace.

Sorry? What was that? No, I don't know why I don't have a girlfriend, either.

If you'd wear a diamond necklace, it might not be a girlfriend you're looking for :p

For the record: this is most likely a hoax.

Dr. Freeman said:
lol

I like living life by the seat of my pants and dangerously, i am sure that by the time Bliink is through with me though, i won't have any pants left, or an arse to sit down on :(.

Razor said:
I like living life by the seat of my pants and dangerously, i am sure that by the time Bliink is through with me though, i won't have any pants left, or an arse to sit down on :(.

heh... I bet you'd enjoy that!

worst present? hmmm someone gave me a tshirt about 4 sizes too small.. and maybe on purpose lol

Pretty unbelievable, but funny. He should have never let her buy anything computer related stuff if she didnt even know a crap about computers. He should have know what would happen :)
"I thought they were all the same just different prices" LOL!
But to buy an expensive christmas "present" to herself by stealing his money, now thats a bitch..

bliink said:
worst present? hmmm someone gave me a tshirt about 4 sizes too small.. and maybe on purpose lol

You just read the heading, didnt you.. :upstare:

Toffee said:
You just read the heading, didnt you.. :upstare:

We usually let her get away with things like that...

Just between you and me, shes not really with it most of the time. Completely out of her mind some would even say. Probably just boozed up again :p

lol...Boozed up staff... at christmas? Ya crazy mofo's!
Atleast some of you are recovering alcoholics.

If i was in that guys shoes, i'd be pretty mad. The girls abit shallow to take the money and buy something she wanted with it, condering it was her present. He probably did tell her to go out and buy something for herself with it, i bet she couldnt wait.

ooh farrow lucky your a mod else the ban button would be pressed many a time...perhaps.
p.s dont ban me! :(

Farrowlesparrow said:
We usually let her get away with things like that...

Just between you and me, shes not really with it most of the time. Completely out of her mind some would even say. Probably just boozed up again :p

arrrr... screw you all!!!

*collapses into a large cabinet full of fine china plates*

bliink said:
arrrr... screw you all!!!

*collapses into a large cabinet full of fine china plates*

easy there :)
btw, whats wrong with a t-shirt 4 sizes too small? i thought women like tight clothes? :p

"If uh, she cheat, I will uh, I will crush her."

*Makes crushing motion in hand*

hahaah Borat! hes a genius!

anyway calm down, just a gfx card, get ya money back surely? and after she gets that necklace...well you'll get rewarded the next day surely...that'll be worth it ;)

Wow good read. Awesome read on those diamonds though. I'm amazed :D

I would love to pull a Ray Liota in Goodfellas on her and break down

"WHY DID YOU SPEND THAT MONEY IT WAS ALL WE HAD!!! **cry** WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEND IT! HOW ARE WE GONNA LIVE NOW!"

Farrowlesparrow said:
I think theres a difference between tight, and vacuum packing.
Right. Vaccum packing is sexay...and it saves space!

Back