WoW Stress test ..who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh i got it i goooot it :D

btw hotmail filters it into junk email rfol :) gmail does too i think.

HEY letters, why cant you get in?

i got the email! woohoo! fingers crossed the key works.

How in the heck did you guys get e-mails ????
And from who ?? Where did you guys sign up at ?

I have the game installed and they key ready, why do I need a e-mail !???!

the email gives you an account creation link. so when they activate the beta you can go create your account and play. if you're using hotmail check your junkmail folder, that's where mine went. the subject of the email should be something along the lines of "North American World of Warcraft Stress Test.."

15 mins, comon and email me already! Although If going alphabeticly, Ill get mine late as my Email is wacky (@xx.xx.com, not really x's but still)

omg i can just se on the last minute theres gonna be so many posts going "5" "4" "3" etc...

OMGICANTWAIT :D::D:D

btw, when the time arrives, blizzards servers are just gonna explode with 100,000 people all trying to create accounts at the same time. its like 100,000 people trying to squeeze into a golf cart.

damn you ppl are really into this stress test huh :p but hey so am i :D Cant wait to play :D

btw my ingame name will be NightRaven if i can get it :)

When I was in the Far Cry beta they did it automaticly, I got mine last ;(

just post what names you manage to get in this thread, or make another one as this one is a bit big now.

10 MINUTES :D

Thx Subz, I have my key, but Not the email, So I'll just use that.

jt or remllac for me!
5 mins!
hey the forum time is off!!

AHHHHHHHHHH IM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD! This is what its going to be like when hl2 gets released!!!!

Its All Gabe Neweell's Fault Damn Gabe!!!!!!!!!!!

tis 8pm, and the link isn't working :(

damn you worthless nerds clogging up all the space! *shakes fist*

i think fileplanet is ating on the n00bs that are subscrbing on the last minute :/

Dedalus said:
tis 8pm, and the link isn't working :(

damn you worthless nerds clogging up all the space! *shakes fist*

:lol: lets call people on a halflife2 general gaming board nerds....but oh wait your here too :afro:

Or they maybe running late on the emails. Since quite a few havent got thiers yet (even tho your probably dont need it)

Subz said:
:lol: lets call people on a halflife2 general gaming board nerds....but oh wait your here too :afro:

yeah, funny :hmph:

i never claimed to not be a nerd, or whatever you want to call it.

Still haven't gotten my email. But I've gotten the link from both here and in the stress tester section of the forum. still not open I guess

/me has memories about CS:S beta

/me shudders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back