WoW Stress test ..who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as soon as i come from school tamarrow i can play it

What Kinda E-mail are you Expecting, the " You're in, heres the CDkey email" or the "Here go make an account, suckah" 'cause the latter will be here at 12:00 PM tommaro (Or shortly before/after)

Here is how you make an account... go to "insert adress here" kinda email.

ARGHHH

I extracted all the files in ONE folder on my destop and I still get this ?!?!??! :flame: :flame:

skater, right click the .zip file.

go to "zip", and click "extract to filename"

simmo said:
Anyone know what 12:00 PST in GMT time ? :D

730gmt right now

130pst right now

1200pst is in 10.5 hours.

you do the math, im too tired.

when I load uo WOW beta it says< sign in >

Where do i have to creat account at ?? Ive looked on thier site ..cant fins anything thier ??? can Anyone sign in yet im confused ?

8PM GMT yay!! \o/

skater4evr5: Today at 12:00 PST you will be able to create your account :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/me sighs

im gonna watch episode 99 of naruto, then ;(

i knew it was gonna be after 12, but 8????? :eek:

just a thought, at 12pst theres goning to be 100,000 ish people trying to click on one url... there could be trouble :O

callmer7432 said:
just a thought, at 12pst theres goning to be 100,000 ish people trying to click on one url... there could be trouble :O

oh crap your right :O...lets be sure we get there first then :p

callmer7432 said:
edit: thats where we should spend the last few hours! we spend all our money on booze and party naked! :bounce:

Agreed!...without the naked part :p

edit: So what exactly is booty bay ? :)

callmer7432 said:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/publictransportation.shtml

another thing, it looks like the nightelves would have a hard time getting to the rest of us(all other alliance spawn close to each other)... unless the boats are any good? i wish i knew where booty bay was :)

we probally wont team up untill weve gona around doing some basic missions first... once weve all got used to our surroundings, then well all rent boats and meet at stormwind or something. i hear stormwind has the best cheese shops in all of azeroth :) (no, seriously)

Suicide! I gots some more questions! :D

1. What forum of entertainment is there, if i'm bored with quests etc ?

2. Whats the point in playing the game, is there a point to it all ?, for example, something to aim for etc...

3. Weather ?!!?

thanks!!

Addendum for Stress-Test Servers Only
We have gone to great lengths to ensure that your experience in the land of Azeroth is as enjoyable and immersive as possible. However, this immersion can be quickly broken when you see the stately Tauren Hunter named "IOwnsU" or the imposing Night Elf Druid "ErnestBorgnine." In an attempt to maintain the suspension of disbelief, we will be disallowing all non fantasy-related names for the World of Warcraft Stress Test. This currently applies only to the Stress Test realms and not to the existing Closed Beta Test realms. You see, Alpha, Beta, and Stress Tests are not only an opportunity for us to test the stability of the software, but also an opportunity to test our support. Depending on the results of this test, we may or may not add this to our retail naming policy. Thank you for your cooperation in this little trial run and enjoy your travels!

Non Fantasy-Related This category includes names which:

* Deviate from classic high fantasy names
* Are references to pop culture or generally anachronistic
* Are statements in and of themselves

If a player is found to have such a name, he/she will:

* Be prompted to select a new name
* Be given a warning
Just for us stress testers from Blizzard.
As fer night elves, you could always try swimming, tho watch aout for the Maelstrom (Big huge Magic storm in middle of ocean)
Other than that, I dono

hmm, we need new names. they wont let you add HL2 for certain
my old rp name was trashed by peter jackson so i need a new one. he changed the pronouciation to make it a girls name :angry:

dunno where booty bay is, its a dock though. we can hastle the sailors! :rolling:

I dont like that one bit ..we have to name ourselves after fantasy characters? how will that be possible? ..there's only one frodo/golem/legolas allowed. People have limited imagination better pick your name asap

well, i'm still gonna have "simmo", they can suck my long one if there gonna change that :|

simmo said:
Suicide! I gots some more questions! :D

1. What forum of entertainment is there, if i'm bored with quests etc ?

2. Whats the point in playing the game, is there a point to it all ?, for example, something to aim for etc...

3. Weather ?!!?

thanks!!

1. Your characters can dance, and its the funniest dance youve ever seen, and its different for each race. and also your characters do basically anything you tell them to do as long as you put a / infront. /wave! /barf! /dance! /drink! /laugh! /angry! /die! ...oh shit... wake up!

so basically you can have whole player parties and stuff :) plus there are funny things you can make like a robot chicken and stuff. apart from that the whole world looks darn beutiful anyway, so you could just walk around talking to people.

2. theres not really an aim for any MMORPGs... but blizzard are going to set up special events when the games released, like tornaments and chrismas parties (in the beta they had fireworks :) ) and stuff. basically you make your own aim.

3. ye stheres weather, but lets just wait till we play the game!! tis fun!!

weee! awsome! thxs m8ty :D...we really gotta come back here and arrange a meeting once we have got the hang of it :)

gyah I have to take my pets up to the vets at 3pm est... which, if im correct is 12 pst... damnation... oh well, hope i can get an account when I get home.

The rules dont say you have to have the name of a fantasy charecter, just a fantasy Themed name (You'll get away with simmo, I bet)

Hope DeadlineHL2 works :p

Oh well, off to classes for me, ill be home in a few hours.

I'm going to call myself:

Sternn the Unbecoming, slayer of all small things

if that doesnt work, I'll just pick the name "FantasyTheme"

lol Stern, you'll prolly get away with that. Upon reading the post on the WoW forums, The thing they were mosly trying to avoid were names like "IpwnsU" or "RoxorzUrSoxorz"

or just "deadline" :)

hmmm.... Should i be Suicide, and be all goody goody... or Edicius, and be really evil?

(edicius is Suicide spelt backwards :p)

Egdirfug fer me.(GunFridge Spelled backwards without the n)
Kinda sounds Fantasyish. Enough so I don't have to totally Scrap GunFridge :LOL:

lol... Edicius, thats pretty good...

Enildaed... how bout we just all use our name backwards?

nerts eht gnimocbenu?

or would it be:

gnimocbenu eht nerts?

stern the unbecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back