Prince of Persia
Mirror's Edge
Fifa 10
Bayonetta
God Of War Collection
Bad Company

Play online with me

psn: jimbo11885

Just got The Saboteur and L4D2 for 360. Preordering Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 right now.

got 6 games for $39 today. because http://www.gohastings.com has a buy 2 used games get 1 for $1.

got: Summoner (PS2), Dirge of Cerebus (PS2), Untold Legends (PSP), Baroque (PS2), Gripshift (PSP), and Silent Hill Homecoming (Xbox 360)

ps2(this was a few weeks ago)-
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Okami
Jak and Dexter
Ratchet and Clank 1/2

I also pre-ordered Mass Effect 2 and Dark Void for 360.

ps2(this was a few weeks ago)-
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Okami
Jak and Dexter
Ratchet and Clank 1/2

I also pre-ordered Mass Effect 2 and Dark Void for 360.

I was pissed!! tried to get ICO (PS2) and Shenmue 2 (Xbox) but they were sold out :(

Ico was very hard to get and took me a while to find it. I was muy afortunado when one day I randomly decided to check the gamestop website to see if they had it at my local store; lo and behold it was in stock! I rushed over a few hours later to get it. Now if I could just be as fortuitous with finding Monster Hunter.

Just bought a shitload of games from the Steam holiday sale, so that's all my purchasing done for the next year or so. :V

Major titles from the last few months:

Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Age
Left 4 Dead 2
Torchlight (not majorly expensive but I've been playing it a bunch)
Arkham Asylum
Red Faction Guerilla

Earth Defense Force 2017 Xbox 360 for $10
Minority Report for Original Xbox $2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance Original Xbox $2

all in all a bunch of good finds

CSS for my current account.
MW2
L4D2
STALKER:Clear Sky
Street Fighter 4
Audio Surf
Fallout 3:GOTY

header.jpg

£3.00 to relive the first PC game I ever owned. That'll do me. :D

Just got Metroid Prime Trilogy. Control system is hard to get used to and the FOV seems very small, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Turn the controls to advanced mode. It'll feel a little sensitive at first but it's the only way to play Metroid on the Wii. The default controls are balls.

4192770290_dd1bcb77e9_o.png

Daftest purchase I've ever made but I can afford to and I really want it so :p

Damn it cow you've reminded me I need to buy Okami!

No I don't own God of war 1 or 2. Plus I've never played 2 before. So I will be going through the collection first before going through GOW 3 :)

Now there's a man with taste.

Did I just receive a compliment from Samon? It'll probably never happen again, so I'll cherish it. sig'd

EDIT: Just put Ico into my ps2 and it doesn't read the disk. I think I might go blog about it on fml.com

Christmas 2.0 starts for me next week when I get Mass Effect 2. if anyone picks up Dark Void write up a mini review, that game looks like a blast

Aha, $1 for Black. Ahaha.

Mass Effect 2 - PC

Bioshock 2 - PC

Im a slave for sequels of games when I loved the first.

Mass Effect was hit and miss, I liked it, but it confused me at times and I didnt get that involved.

But the new one looks amazing, and Im a sucker for reviews. I love RPGs. Love slow burning games where your choices ACTUALLY make a noticeable difference.

Wii Sports Resort.

God help me, my sister's boyfriend got a Wii for christmas (HEEEEEEH) that came with this and damn it's fun. Even grabbed an extra motion plus so I can slap my girlfriend around without alerting the authorities.
picture.php

hmmm...black is something I should maybe check out :|

Legacy_Of_Kain-_Sould_Reaver_Cover.jpg

PS2SoulReaver2.JPG

Lokdefiance.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on steam.

Also, Warped. Nice one on Shenmue 2 :D

Back