Lokdefiance.jpg

nnnnice! the kain games are awesome!

Just bought this for my iPhone and it is AWESOME:

Broken Sword: Director's Cut
by Revolution Software Ltd

353259_large.png

353259_3.jpg

353259_2.jpg

Never thought the day would arrive but I now own a console.

41mb5CsuSHL._SS350_-300x300.jpg

Bought a pretty decent first game too I think.

mini-mgs4_eur_packshot_no_rating.jpg

Still want to get Uncharted 2 (might get 1 as well), Little Big Planet, might get Killzone 2, maybe Infamous, probably will get MAG and I am kinda interested in Heavy Rain as well. In the longer term I will be getting The Last Guardian without a doubt and I might get MOD Racers as well if it's as much fun as it looks. Oh and maybe some multiplatform titles like Ass Creed 2 and Batman. Other than that no gaemz.

That's not a game, that's a movie.

GET DEMON'S SOULS.
GET VALKYRIA CHRONICLES.

MAG SUCKS.

Congratulations Shaker, you now own a really expensive Playstation 1. Enjoy the over 7,000 PS classics you can play on your PS3. Also, it plays blu-rays.

Just bought this for my iPhone and it is AWESOME:

Broken Sword: Director's Cut
by Revolution Software Ltd

No, it isn't. New art direction looks horrible. George looks extremely gay. :(

well I'm getting ME2CE in the morning hoping they have the CE Strat Guide as well.
and on Friday I'll be pre-ordering BF:bc2

Is it me, or does he look way too happy for what is being told to him?

353259_2.jpg

Who wouldn't be happy with a free bag full of C-4?

Anyway, Mass Effect 2 Digital Delux Edition and Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000

well I'm getting ME2CE in the morning hoping they have the CE Strat Guide as well.
and on Friday I'll be pre-ordering BF:bc2

screw going in the morning! I'm going to Wally World at midnight. I called and they have like 100 copies

Preordered Mass Effect 2 at the last second. I had been thinking on waiting a bit longer to decide between that an Battlefield Bad Company 2, but then I realized my residence network is terrible for online gaming (except for TF2 oddly enough).

How does Bad Company 2 run on PC? Tossing up between that and ME2 for my next big purchase, but I really don't want it on console.

Also there are still dedicated servers right. :|

BC2 has some very steep requirements, so be sure to check those out first. It does have dedicated servers though.

Anyone think the beta will be avaliable outside of preorder like the PS3 one was?

My most recent gaming purchase was CoH Complete Pack off Steam.

BC2 has some very steep requirements, so be sure to check those out first. It does have dedicated servers though.

Anyone think the beta will be avaliable outside of preorder like the PS3 one was?

Apparently you will be able to get a key from the EA or Dice website or something. I can't find the link now. I'll post it in the Battlefield forum when I find it.

Meh, I still have MW2 for shooting people in the face, and my friend won't stop raving about ME2, so I guess I'm going with that. Thanks anyway. :3

That is actually why I bought it. I have a new television but I didn't own a proper DVD player.
Haha, good man. This is the exact same reason I bought my PS3. Bought a big HD TV, needed a nice movie player to go with it.

Another thing you can do [what I would do] is hook your HDTV up to your computer. Also, I saw BluRay players for like $50 during the BlackFriday sale.

Another thing you can do [what I would do] is hook your HDTV up to your computer. Also, I saw BluRay players for like $50 during the BlackFriday sale.

That would be practical if my gaming PC and my television were in the same room. Plus we don't have Black Friday sales over here in Euroland. I can probably buy a bluray player for less, but I also wanted an excuse to buy a console.

He also bought MGS4 yet he fails to mention it? Interesting...

ediy: *previous page* how convenient.

That is actually why I bought it. I have a new television but I didn't own a proper DVD player. The PC will stay my main gaming platform.

Yeah me too. If it weren't for the blu-ray I probably wouldn't have got a PS3.

I am actually going to hold off on ME2 and get White Knight Chronicles the week after. I need to sink a LOT of time into that before Heavy Rain comes out.

LGW2353V-PFBLACK23INCH2MSGTGHDMIFUL.jpg

Just got a new PC monitor, for $199 with no tax and free shipping on Tigerdirect! I heard this is a really good one too and have been waiting a long time for a nice price

also:
Australian-exclusive-Mass-Effect-2-CE-1.jpg

I am actually going to hold off on ME2 and get White Knight Chronicles the week after. I need to sink a LOT of time into that before Heavy Rain comes out.

Ah yes Heavy Rain, the game who's main gameplay is composed of QTEs, QTEs and oh yes QTEs.

Good thing for the devs that I loved QTEs, hence I have Heavy Rain on pre-order.:LOL:

Ah yes Heavy Rain, the game who's main gameplay is composed of QTEs, QTEs and oh yes QTEs.

Good thing for the devs that I loved QTEs, hence I have Heavy Rain on pre-order.:LOL:

I love QTEs as well and I am going to love HR.

holy shit just got Shenmue 2....damn that was fast!

Back