Zombie Master news?

Exclusive screen cap from the video:
Code:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©®®®®®©©mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm®®®®®®®®®®®®©mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©®®®®®©©®®®®®®©mmwwwwmmm©©mmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmm©©©mmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmm©©©©©©©©©®®®®®©wwm©®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwwwmmm©©©©mmwwm©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmm©©©©©©©©®®©©®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmm©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©m®®®®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®©®®®®®©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©mw©®®®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwmmm©©©©©mmwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©mwwwm©©®®®®®®©mwmmm©©®®®®®®®®®®®®mwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©©®®®®®©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©wwwwwwwmm©©©©m©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©wwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww®©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®©®®®©©mmmm©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©mwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©mmwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©mmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©mmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©mmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©mmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©mmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm©©©m©mmmmmmmmmmm©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©mmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I've no idea what it means...

The Hand model, actually, is pretty awesome. Its the sleeve texture that needs a bit of work.

-Angry Lawyer

Video? What Pi's one of his recent map or, some other one?

The one I'm currently working on...

Angry Lawyer said:
The Hand model, actually, is pretty awesome. Its the sleeve texture that needs a bit of work.

-Angry Lawyer
Yeh, I meant the texture. Plus it has the same stitched gloves as the HEV suit.

:D

Nice reuse of map from your retail game Pi :D

I have ze good memory.

I only resued the basic shell of it, and redid most of it. Well observed, though :)

Angry Lawyer said:
Actually, those are gardening gloves.

-Angry Lawyer

Almost correct. The inside is leather whereas the outside is covered in a softer material much like so called 'tactical gloves'. Of course this makes them similar to HL2's gloves as those were leather on the inside as well. Either way, the texture for these will be reworked at some point, as obviously I'm not very good at texturing clothes/fabrics.

I think that highlights one of the main things about ZM development, and the team's ethos in general - we're concentrating on making it all work, rather than spending our time making unskinned renders...

I wanted unskinned renders but then they tasered me and left me for dead in the Alps. :O

And somehow he made it back alive. We let him live because he doesn't talk about unskinned renders anymore except in retrospect.

i always see this image in my head when i think of zombie master. just a crud mockup.

Only if you leak fifty more shots, a two-hour gameplay video and a beta of the full game.

i already got those but i dont want to ruin it for everyone guess ill play the beta myself:)

theGreenBunny said:
Reminds me a lot of a certain something.

System Of A Down album?

B000007T1M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mechagodzilla clawing his way back to civilization after we left him for dead in the alps most likely

Luckily I was discovered by one of those helpful Saint Bernard dogs.

chien.jpg

Unluckily, he also hated unskinned renders, so his help was minimal.

Pi Mu Rho said:
I only resued the basic shell of it, and redid most of it. Well observed, though :)

I was going to say "an elephant never forget" but that would open up for too many jokes :p

We actually almost had the problem of a stolen build. Thank goodness for TGB and his magic folder-sealing skills.

-Angry Lawyer

You'll ruin us all! Then it'll get delayed like HL2, which means we get more time having it to ourselves :D

Back