Zombie Master news?

Well, right now I'm making an online top-down war strategy game. 'Means' I guess being the knowledge to do so.

I know what having the means to do something is, I was just curious what area. I'm going to take a stab at programming?

i would very much like to get in on this internal alpha, *waves around senior member status*

dammit that combine metrocop costume has to count for something :p

me want t3h downloadz!!!shift11111oneoneoneelevenonehundredelven

ill help if you guys need help i can do concepts and if you guys need any sexy bodybuilders im your man:)

Rarr! DEBATE SMASH!!

Just for the record though, I'm only one of our concept guys. Most of the team has drawn something or other.

The product of boredom... and, well, what can only be described as mild insanity:

zm3xa.png

NOTE: The Zombie's quote is just a placeholder. I still have the PSD file.

Anyway, I'm off to exercise for thirty minutes to an hour... or until I collapse... whatever comes first.

Good motto or whatever you call it:
Obey your Master

You mean like tagline? I don't think its good to use Master twice;

ZOMBIE MASTER
Obey Your Master

ZOMBIE MASTER
Something secret steers them. We shall not name it.

SimonomiS said:
You mean like tagline? I don't think its good to use Master twice;

ZOMBIE MASTER
Obey Your Master
That's what I mean yeah. It's taken from Master of Puppets *waits for Evo to proclaim love of Metallica*

Lol, you are bored, either release it
Or
Make up some 'tests' like valve, just to get us hyped up.

evilsloth said:
Lol, you are bored, either release it
Or
Make up some 'tests' like valve, just to get us hyped up.

We're planning a media release soon.

Insano said:
ZOMBIE MASTER
HL2.net senior members only.

Pfft, we're the mod team bitches! We make stuff... occasionally. Most of the time we just play ZM though.

Suicide42 said:
Pfft, we're the mod team bitches! We make stuff... occasionally. Most of the time we just play ZM though.

Exactly. Although, I've not had a game for a week, people keep playing without me :(

There'll be plenty of stuff to make you pumped, shortly.

-Angry Lawyer

Hey, soooo ahhhh....How did you change the Fast Zombie Skin...?:cheese:

It's a placeholder. The proper site is coming shortly.

We were originally going to have the placeholder just be a plain white page with big "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" pictures on it, and animated gifs of flaming skulls and a constantly looping MIDI in the background, but we thought the card worked better.

Pi Mu Rho said:
It's a placeholder. The proper site is coming shortly.

We were originally going to have the placeholder just be a plain white page with big "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" pictures on it, and animated gifs of flaming skulls and a constantly looping MIDI in the background, but we thought the card worked better.

You should put a lopping MIDI in there anyways. Make it super creepy.

Or, we could just put an actual site up, which we have full intentions of doing shortly.

-Angry Lawyer

No, a Rocky Horror Picture Show midi would be much better than a real site... and you can throw some Bon Jovi on there, too.

If there is no site, why is your sig a link, i want my 5 minutes i spent clicking it back!

Took you 5 minutes to realize that the site is a temp?

The game hasn't been released and there are already bugs? :O

Back