Zombines

wildchild730 said:
Hey!!

I was bored so I thought I'de make this
omgzstalker2ba.jpg

LMFAO!

TheGMan. said:
Whoever can do those in paint have ****ing skills.
i made mines in paint. it took me about half an hour to make.

I look foward to the new enemies, one thing valve didn't get though was the variety of weapons. Op4 weapons owned so bad and they had so many more. Having a sniper really kicked ass. I wish Valve had kept that one assault rifle with the scope on it in HL2.

roxx5ol.jpg

Outlined in the white looks like rocks

btw 100th post ^^ now to get to 10, 000.. Like all the rest of you people

I maintain that it is an ugly piece of shit. Not as in the model's bad, it just looks... ugly and like a piece of shit.

No, I mean the idea of it is repelling; kinda like the Cherub and Mancubus in Doom and stuffs. Best example's probably Nihilanth though, but at least it looks quite good.

Nihilanth was fat and it scared me o_O
lol, cherub + mancubus you mean? Like.. cherub on mancubus's head?
That would be weird

!
onoshermit1hi.jpg

bigburpco said:
I maintain that it is an ugly piece of shit. Not as in the model's bad, it just looks... ugly and like a piece of shit.

Yeah; because it's a Zombine. :p

wildchild730 said:
That would be weird

!
onoshermit1hi.jpg
You sir, ****ing win.

Check out Minerva they have a stalker with some weird ass headcrab on it's head.

Zombines... whatever big burpco said, ugly piece of -BEEP-

Yeah, I hate -BEEP-, It's just so -BEEP-in -BEEP-!!

-BEEP-!!!

I'll make a new headcrab dude soon mkay? :)

Nice. That sure whould make a fitting end for Breen.

wildchild730 said:
That would be weird
Mancubus? Is that like a succubus?
*wikis*
Oh.

I heard something about a 'ghost' in Ep1 at the other forums. Could someone explain what that is? Is it a new enemy? *drools*

Nobody knows. There's a mention of 'ghost' in the GCF files, and that's all we know.

Thanks for clearing that up. :cool:

One question haunts me. How did zombines learn to toss, let alone activate, Combine built grenades when they barely have the intelligence to walk? :|

Oh, and for those of you who care, I just flunked a life-altering exam. I r0xx0rz :sniper: :afro:

You know I didn't mean 'flunk' literally, right? Ah, there goes my hard-earned rep as a nerd.

Back