100 Things Aftermath needs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
60) Rebels that wear Military clothing(helmets and the like)
61)Important NPC that wears a PCV :cheers:

63)Getting to watch the Hydra kill stuff in a combine lab.

64) Gibs

65) Weopans they can transfer over to Deathmatch

66) More xen creatures

68: More music
69: More vast sceneries and huge hi-tech buildings
70: The female assassins!
71: More shooting/fighting aliens a lá Alien Grunts or Vortigaunts
72: More advanced squad controlling

CrazyHarij said:
68: More music
69: More vast sceneries and huge hi-tech buildings
79: The female assassins!
80: More shooting/fighting aliens a lá Alien Grunts or Vortigaunts
81: More advanced squad controlling

Oh please learn to count

it's 69 and then 70, not 79 :rolleyes:

So I guess it's 73 then...ok..
74: The ability to carry more ammunition
75: Non-linear level designs
76: No fast/posion headcrabs
77: No fast/posion Zombies

How about we change this to the Never-Ending List of additions to HL2:AM, rather than 100? Also, can we cut down on the stupid shit and repeats.

Oh, +1 for zombified forest. Cue scene from 28 Days Later. :D

24 more man.

78. Advanced weapon settings and skins.
79. Muzzle Flash from weapondry.
80. OCW... please.
81. Offset rendering for times when Gorden's glasses fall off or fog up.

82. headcrabbed gorilla (no real reason why, gordon can visit a shelled zoo i guess)
83. cremators cleaning up the mess you made in C 17
84. a trip to africa, to see whats going down there
85. another trip to america, so we can see a headcrabbed statue of liberty
86. more characters deaths, no one died, i'm not trying to be evil, but some tear jerking death would be awesome. if anyone can make me cry during a game i'tll be valve

LOL, sorry for messing up the numbers, I must've been really tired when I wrote that :D

I've fixed it now together with most of your posts to bring it back to normal.

88) Better physics. (why include a console comand to make ragdolls collide but not have in initiated in the first place.)

89) Solid ragdoll bodies (I want to shoot the corpse of my downed enemies and not have them falling thorugh crates and the like. I've seen better examples of collision in FarCry Grrr.)

kupoartist said:
29) Patrick Moore as an NPC, with Xylophone accompaniment
Someone give that man a medal and all the gold he can eat! Bravo sir! I hope Valve're listening, it'd be the best cameo ever.

90.) A little more challenging perhaps (like the combine can take several more hits before dieing, like the military grunts in Half-Life).

91) Cameos of famous people and/or references to other computer games

92) More ways to kill enemies using physobjects.

93) Ospreys. Love the things. Don't know why.

94) Absurd Teleporter accidents galore!

95) Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots of movie sequences. That is to say, sequences that play like a movie.

96) City 17... or 18... or whatever... as a fully modelled city, with fire-fights everywhere and anywhere. And more resistance bases.

So, are we going to stop once the 100 limit is reached? Or should I change the title to 200-1000?

Just keep it at 100- it'll confuse people. MWAHAHAHHA.

97) More infantry variety (in their weapon loadouts and types)

98) Spreading fire. It'll be near impossible to add it (or rather bring it back from all accounts) but hey...

And I'll leave the last two to whoever wants to make history! Or at least another post.

99) have all the technology that TES: Oblivion has

i.e.

Speedtree
Bump/Paralax/Specular mapping on almost all surfaces

102) A direct reference to el Chi. As in, "Gordon, I'd come with you, but we're desperately trying to reinsert Chi's sense of humour". :p

103) Not souping up regular Combine personnel, as I found them to be just right- HL grunts were so tough it was simply daft. Of course, because the current ones are perfect "normal" infantry it wouldn't rule out the possibility of tougher variants being introduced... *remembers orange-eyed dude in screenshot*

Edcrab said:
102) A direct reference to el Chi. As in, "Gordon, I'd come with you, but we're desperately trying to reinsert Chi's sense of humour". :p
"Gordon, I'd give you your crowbar but I'm not finished battering el Chi to death. It's more than he deserves, to be honest."

105) Some people who AREN'T American. We are in Eastern Europe, after all.

106) A satisfactory intro. I've got no idea how it's going to work - presumably you're NOT going to start with your HEV suit charged to 200, with a blue grav gun. So, what's going on?

107) Slightly better squad AI. "Sure I'll follow you Dr. Freeman! Say, what's that blue laser coming from the win-" Moron.

I'd kill to be mentioned in one of Valve's games, even in the context of being a mutilated loser. Seriously.

105) Is a good point, as Grigori was the only notable European. Fanfics have pushed plenty of Germans and Russians etc. into the Cities, but mostly it seems to be US immigrants populating the places...

107) Also gets my backing, but mostly just to stop them trying to pen me in doorways, which happened once or twice (but not half as often as it must've done for others).

And my own point: 108) Letting you retain the super-charged suit and gravitygun, with the twist that they steadily lose power until you leave the Citadel or a particular part of the Citadel. Or something. It'd be the best explanation as to why you lose it, in my personal view...

109) More areas featuring the City 17 rural and urban areas, which bring on the really down mood.

Edcrab said:
I'd kill to be mentioned in one of Valve's games, even in the context of being a mutilated loser. Seriously.

105) Is a good point, as Grigori was the only notable European. Fanfics have pushed plenty of Germans and Russians etc. into the Cities, but mostly it seems to be US immigrants populating the places...

And my own point: 108) Letting you retain the super-charged suit and gravitygun, with the twist that they steadily lose power until you leave the Citadel or a particular part of the Citadel. Or something. It'd be the best explanation as to why you lose it, in my personal view...
105) Eastern European accents are also just so much more interesting than American ones. Also, it'd give a much-needed Earth vs. the Combine feel, rather than just Iowa vs the Combine.

108) is an interesting idea, and probably the best explanation, as you said.

110) Adrian Shepard. Maybe you see him without he knowing, maybe you fight with him. It's up to Valve.

113: Gordon gets naked as well as Alyx and we see Hardcore pr0n First person view from Gordons Perspetive :p

114) Updated Aftermath Multiplayer
115) A flying vehicle
116) Some citadel stormin'

go to another planet.

have xray and heat vision.

and even more gadgets.. hohoho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back