1001 signs that you've played too much Half Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
988. Your New Years Resolution is to rescue Gordon from the G-Man.

989 You don't go to any New Years Eve Parties as you are busy planning and supplying your expedition to free Gordon.

990) You change your college major to theoratical physics in hopes of developing the grav gun.

991)when you go to a graveyard you carry a full loaded shotgun

992)you want to post in this thread even if you didnt played HL2 yet

true ;(

993. You enroll in an Astrology class to learn more about Xen

994. you strap on a Geiger Counter to your chest to make sure you are aware of any dagerous radiation levels.

rocklegendfm99 said:
someone said that already (you are not the first to say that)

Ok ok I tried.

995.) When you walk up to your police officer and say, "Were is your gas mask?"

996. you go a few days without talking just to put yourself more in gordon's shoes.

997. You are waiting for HL2 themed bedsheets and wall paper to come out

998. You think 9.2 out of 10 is a horrible rating.

999. You start to include references to the Half life universe in professional writings and think that it strenghtens your point.

1000. You have Gabe Newell on autodial.

I'll leave 1001 to someone else, please dont **** it up.

1001. You have a tattoo of the lambda symbol on your arm, just below your shoulder.

whoa, this is a really big thread.

congrats to all who contributed!

now for someone to set up a website with these...

luketabor said:
whoa, this is a really big thread.

congrats to all who contributed!

now for someone to set up a website with these...

...and edit all of the double/triple/sextuple posts of the same ilk. It's a good idea nonetheless.

Who wants to host...

it think when tantalus (or anyone else) compiles this list, fixes the numbering, cuts out all repeats, etc. we should see what number were actually at and try to go from there.

ratm9200 said:
it think when tantalus (or anyone else) compiles this list, fixes the numbering, cuts out all repeats, etc. we should see what number were actually at and try to go from there.
we'll be at like 80, lol!

I'll host it at my site, just send me the list (in HTML preferably, since I don't really want to add br tags after 1001 reasons).

Wow we did it wooohuuuu!!!!
(still can not play halflife 2)=-(

I just had these in my mind. Maybe if there are some missing they could be usable.
  • ...you are wondering why cops on the street don't ware gasmasks.
  • ...this list makes you want to play Half-Life 2 - Hell, anything makes you want to play Half-Life 2.

Someone should get every thing out of this thread, make a huge list, and we should post a link to it on the front page.

Now that would show that you play hl2 way too much.

Wow, never thought this would actually make it to 1001, even with repeats

1004) you post again in this thread asking to make 1000 signs more to the list

1005)You sacrifice your other time to play this game... especially on examination days.

1) You spend all of your spare time trying to design a real gravity gun.

2) Everytime you turn around you see a man in a suit, and you refuse to admit to the therapist that he isn't real.

3) You've gotten a degree from MIT for flipping switches.

4) You make or post in this topic.

5) You join halflife2.net and instantly make twelve thousand "Gravity Gun vs. Revolver" topics

6) You knock random real objects over just to look at the 'physics'

7) You spend all your free time either playing Half-Life 2, dreaming about Half-Life 2 comics, or posting in Halflife2.net.

8) You try to paint your house by repeatedly flinging the same paint can at the walls.

9) You get excited in real life because your view doesnt jerk back and forth when something cool happens.

10) When you try and do the levels quickly.

11) You have a shrine dedicated to your fictional girlfriend, Alyx.

12) You keep trying to "Use" you're pc and most people.

13) You always go around with a crowbar... Crushing everything you see.

14) Sombody is pissing you off... You treathen to impulse 101 on him...

15) You make a pile of Combine bodies with the blue gravity gun and call it art.

16) You have constant dreams about Half-Life 2 (Alyx pr0n ones don't count).

17) You've taken over a thousand Half-Life 2 screenshots to date.

18) You're on a mod team.

19) You're on two mod teams.

20) You're on three.

Thats the first page tidied up, im too lazy to do the rest.

i see u have completed it then.

i knew it would be finished sometime , gj .

I like how some of these idiots completely ignore the fact that the thread has 40+ pages of posts, and post 1. 2. 3. 4. etc.

Congrats to everyone that has contributed...

i see im a little bit late..........
but heres my one :
You cant stop calling facehuggers in the alien trilogy headcrabs when you talk about them with your friends

You cant stop calling facehuggers in the alien trilogy headcrabs when you talk about them with your friends

isn't alien an quadrilogy?? :|

A month ain't nothin...I mean if one person was writing it , sure...But you know...It's hard not to repeat when everyone is thinking seperatly.

GJ. I contributed around 10 of those 1001 myself. Now someone close this :)

strictly speaking she, its a quintology, since the release of alien vs predator, but that doesnt count and neither does resurrection cos resurrection was some crappy shit

The first 259 entries have already been compiled. If you want to do that, start from there. Check post #186.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back