Speaking of sore losers :)

aussiepaper5qc.jpg

0,5001,5178107,00.jpg

0,5001,5178108,00.jpg

0,5001,5178110,00.jpg

0,5001,5178112,00.jpg

0,5001,5178115,00.jpg

;)

Was the ref German? Sure seemed like it...

EDIT: I'm really hoping that Ukraine wins today! Anything but the ****ing spaghetti actors!

hehe heavy match, I liked the boxing match at the end too. LOL

Gorgon said:
hehe heavy match, I liked the boxing match at the end too. LOL
Absolutely - therefore Argentina should have won! :E

But it was an extremely exciting game I think.

I'm not really a big fan of soccer/world football, but I just saw that last 30 minutes of the Germany vs Argentina match, my friend will be pissed because Argentina lost. ^_^

If England lose tommorow I'm wooting Germany all the way!

Probably. I would hate to have Ronaldo topple on top of me. He seems pretty overweight and out of shape to me =/

PsychoFreak said:
Probably. I would hate to have Ronaldo topple on top of me. He seems pretty overweight and out of shape to me =/

As Romário in 94, Ronaldo doesn't have to be in shape, not even run to score goals. Btw, now he holds the record for goals scored in the World Cup.

BRASIL, VAI QUE É HEXA!!!!!

PS: Argentina... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Italy's next match is probably against Brasil, right? That should be good.

Shakermaker said:
Italy's next match is probably against Brasil, right? That should be good.
No, it's against Germany, next Tuesday.

i think portugal is going to beat England. Scolari is a gd coach....

hneaz said:
i think portugal is going to beat England. Scolari is a gd coach....

But at the end of the day it's the players, not the coach, who decides how a match pans out. You can shout and holler at your players as much as you want in order to get them motivated. If the opposition is better than you on the day then that is that. Portugal aren't playing at full strength with Deco & Costina out and Ronaldo looking doubtful, that isn't only bad for their squad but also bad for their confidence.

Go England, impress us and defeat the Portuguese. You have all the quality players, now go and play some soccer and leave those long shots at home.

Oh, and kick Figo in the groint if you have some spare time left, thanksverymuch.

OK,Germany and Italy are through.

Any predictions on who joins them?

England or Portugal?
Brazil or France?

That was some punch up at the end of the Germany/ Argentina game, anybody know what started it? I did hear that it was the Argentinean subs that got tore into the Germans, but not too sure.

PS Can somebody make this thread sticky, at least until the World cup is over, save hunting around for it all the time?

Brazil are scoring alot of goals, they scare me.

We will win Portugal, they have a good manager, every team that manager has being in, they have beaten England! :( But Portugal are weaker than England and, have 2 of their best players out.

Just can't see anyone beating Brazil, damn them.

baxter said:
Any predictions on who joins them?

Portugal and Brasil.

The English are very lucky to get as far as they did. Portugal will sorely miss Christiano Ronaldo but they still have more quality than Inglund imho.

France simply isn't strong enough to beat Brasil. Even tho Ronaldo is a fat bastard he still scores goals. Unless the French poison him again like they did in 1998 :O

Portugal will sorely miss Christiano Ronaldo but they still have more quality than Inglund imho.

I only caught this in passing on the news, but I believe, he could be match fit despite his bruising.

i'm going for eng > port & fra > brazil.

is it just me, or was argentina's penalty kicks horrible ? i don't mean just because they lost, but they just seemed horrible. :/

Shakermaker said:
Portugal and Brasil.

The English are very lucky to get as far as they did. Portugal will sorely miss Christiano Ronaldo but they still have more quality than Inglund imho.

France simply isn't strong enough to beat Brasil. Even tho Ronaldo is a fat bastard he still scores goals. Unless the French poison him again like they did in 1998 :O

More Quality? Erm, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Gary Neville to name but a few? In terms of quality of players England out weigh Portugal, but quality players don't always win trophies, look at Greece.

Just a simple prediction mortiz, I agree with shakemaker.

Tell you what, you state your perditions and this time tomorrow we'll see who is right.

I predict Portugal and Brazil.

My prediction is that England wins against Portugal and Brazil against France today.

Three of Portugal's best players wont play, but I still think they will beat England.

France are terrible. Jesus, they are so bad.

England/ Portugal, Half time.

For god’s sake change your formation England, one up front will not and is not working.

Dodgy first half. There's been good and bad, but there are those age old symptoms of losing possession cheaply, sitting too deep and giving the opposition way too much space in our half. WAY too ****ing much.

Rooney's been shut out of the game, and Lampard is having a bit of a 'mare - tame shots and he gave the ball away about 3 times in the first 10 minutes. Ferdinand's sky high balls to the front aren't doing any good either. We have still had some good chances but I think our main problem is - STILL - attitude.

They both play counter football. That doesn't work. 2nd half started ....

F*cking Maniche. CARD HIM NOW. Jesus I hate these Portuguese and their diving.

BLAHDY hell at that chance at the Portuguese end just then... We are breaking through every now and again.

EDIT: Rooney's off :| I swear it was for a shove on some portuguese twat when they got in his face after the referee blew.

Oh well, he was barely in the game anyway. Let's try and win this through the midfield.

Back