A New Type of Headcrab

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. "Gordon is put in a tricky situation when a young, inexperienced headcrab goes for the wrong head."
2. "And on top of everything else, he has a slight itch under his hazard suit"
3. "In an unusual move Gordon decides to use his lucky necklace as a weapon"
4. "At that point Gordon realized that he had got his shirt on backwards and the label was causing the itching"
5. "Taking it in his stride Gordon wonders if his beard is looking ok"
6. "When Gordon's glasses steamed up he wondered if he should change to contacts"
7. "Feeling sorry for the headcrab with only 3 legs Gordon feigns distress to allow it to impress it's headcrab buddies"
8. "Gordon regrets wareing his gimp-suit under his hazard as extra protection"
9."'Of all the situations to be caught on camera in!' - thinks Gordon"
10. "Gordon gets interupted just before having a bath. All that time in a hazard suit does terrible things to your body oder."
11. "Where's my HUD gone!?"
12. "Damn it, why's the water always so cold - you'd think the hazard suit was heated"
13. "......"
14. "At that point for the first time Gordon considers shocking the headcrab into submission by saying something"
15. "In desperation Gordon tries to groinal-thrust the headcrab to death."
16. "Gordon decides he's finally had enough of his ridiculous tie"
17. "As he get's attacked by a headcrab Gordon regrets agreeing to pose for Jackal Hit"
18. "I saved the world from an alien invasion and all i got was this stupid hazard suit and it's not even my size"
19. "As most obvious captions are thought of, people result to more and more obscure ones to up their post count"
20. "Not another bastard headcrab, I must have killed about a thousand of these things"
21. "Aim for it's head if you can find it.... God damn it Barney, if you say that one more time i'm gonna kill you and nick your gun!"
22. "At least i can put this on my CV"
23. "Gordon never was any good at smiling for the camera (since he can't practice in the mirror!)"
24. "For the first time Gordon wonder's if the general population is really worth saving"
25. "Gordon's version of a mid-life crisis"
26. "Will you stop drawing me and give me a hand!!"
27. "Where's DOG when you need him?"
28. "I wish i was a member of Team Laser Expolsion...."
29. "What i'd give for a gun"

"Vad skulle du bjuda på om du får oväntat besök?"

"Every sperm is saaaacred, every sperm is goooood"

"In eye-rolling agony, Gordon attempts to end his life quickly, but to no avail"

"Gordon had wondered if his new novelty undergarments were a little tight, but shrugged it off and got to work stretching the fabric out."

alyx says: whats that bulging in your pants ?

gorden says: god knows but its got one hell of head

Jackal hit said:
hahah i'm digging your captions, but that headcrab DOES have 4 legs :p i hid one with water
Yeah, i guessed it had 4 legs, but i thought it'd make a funny caption. :D

Excellent picture btw.

Alyx: 'Eli, don't u think gordons been a bit crabby recently?'

hit that mother ****** with mi crowbar ? or try and climb out of my suit ? i guess i will climb out mi suit

VALVe took some lessons from Red Dwarf and so the HEV-suit now comes with a Mk. III groinal attachment

lmao excellent captions guys, i'm off to bed, keep making them :)

i've laughed at every single one i think, no matter how sophomoric or nonsensical. :E

gordon gets a bit hot under the collar when he notices alyx watching him frollicking with the headcrab :eek: :p

"See Gordon have rough sex with a disgusting, pulsating slimy creature from another universe. And after he's done with the Vivendi CEO, he's doing it with a headcrab. Another quality program, tonight on FOX!"

"Faced with an absence of the common sports cup in City 17 and the surrounding areas, Gordon was forced to try something unorthodox at the next Resistance athletics day..."

SLH said:
"As most obvious captions are thought of, people result to more and more obscure ones to up their post count" :p
Gotta do something to reach 1000.
"Always look on the bright side of life"

"Hi there little guy" Gordon sais. The headcrab then jumps onto his crotch.
"Mhhh Oh god" Gordon screams "It's defending itself somehow"

"So this is why they didn't bother to include a helmet with the HEV"

"Whoa, you STINK!! I need some air.. I can't.. breath.. hrrgk!"

"wait a second" Gordon ponders "When headcrabs jump onto peoples heads they mutate into zombies. So that means I'm gonna... ewwww"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back