Back from another... TRIP TO VALVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z|insane said:
Only if they hire me first... :angel:

Shotgun being hired first by VALVe. Haha !

Now they _have_ to hire me first. can't override the rules of shotgun you know!

I don't sleep very much, how much sleep does that mean you get?

glamhawk said:
I swear, if i had the only copy of half-life 2 in my left hand and the cure for Hepatitis C in my right hand. Also, I'm standing over a volcano. I would drop half-life 2 in the volcano, then I would stick my other hand down my pants and cure my Hepatitis C. However, I bet you guys would sure be pissed off about half-life 2 falling in a volcano.

Yeah man, couldn't you like, take one for the team or something ?

Glamhawk: Ok, I think there was a post about contracting Hepatitis C earlier in this thread. Let's scroll back to it

ThomasToad said:
I SEE THAT
^
|
|
|
I see that!!!!! TOO!!!!

This has been an amazing and fun night, Valve wuvs us =D !!! :bounce:
hey 1111 posts, frE4kY!1!1!

n30n said:
Shotgun being hired first by VALVe. Haha !

Now they _have_ to hire me first. can't override the rules of shotgun you know!
Oh, but I willl find a way....
More then enough :smoking:

If you guys haven't noticed.... Like merc, I am a mole planted by valve. The first clues for your second test are "Hepatitis C" and "Volcano". Get cracking.

glamhawk said:
I just figured out that the gordon ascii art has code WITHIN THE CODE.

It says:

"In addition to Hepatitis C, my weakened immune system has given me Pneumonia"

What are you talking about?

Glamhawk: Where did you see pneumonia in the code? I cannot replicate the decoding of that phrase.

where did the word volcano come in, maybe valve has to give us hints because SOMEONE didnt take a full picture of the whiteboard

The Gordon ASCII also seems to have HL2's release date in it.. kinda hard to see, but if you up your res and down the text size..

I added that "pneumonia" part for personal reasons, it's not part of the next test

Shuzer said:
The Gordon ASCII also seems to have HL2's release date in it.. kinda hard to see, but if you up your res and down the text size..

Oh hey, your right! Wow, nice find. :)

0mGz0rz!!!11 reverse the ascii code and alter the gamma in photoshop. then apply a UV filter and put it thru a barcode scanner. i got the release date!! ^o^

glamhawk said:
I added that "pneumonia" part for personal reasons, it's not part of the next test

How could you be a mole put here by VALVe if you joined in October 2003?

ThomasToad, you hold the key. DON'T DROP IT! HEPATITIS C = HALF LIFE 2

Ok guys; not funny. Cut the crap and let's wait for the real stage 2 puzzle from Valve.

Stan R

Are we going to wait for the second part of the puzzle tonight? Otherwise, I think crap is justified.

Seriously, who the hell takes a post with "Hepatitis C" in it seriously. Unless, of course, you have Hepatitis C...

god its too late for me to try to wrap my head around this code and password stuff. im just glad to be all excited again. as if i ever lost it really.

What the

fuhk

happened to this thread? Five pages of spam? :p

I didn't see ThomasToad's post, which makes my previous post all the more humorous.

glamhawk said:
Are we going to wait for the second part of the puzzle tonight? Otherwise, I think crap is justified.

Seriously, who the hell takes a post with "Hepatitis C" in it seriously. Unless, of course, you have Hepatitis C...
I would...

MODS, help, where have u gone, HLLLEP(drowning noises) FLOODING,,ahH

Sedako said:
How could you be a mole put here by VALVe if you joined in October 2003?
Look up the term "sleeper cell."

They could have been planning something like this for several months... although the simplicity of it makes that seem unlikely.

This thread is beyond repair, someone should make a new clean one with all the password info and that junk.

Also, mods, do not ban me (I have Hepatitis C after all)

^
|
|
I get something about alqeda
more reason to ban u with hepatitus C

OCybrManO said:
Look up the term "sleeper cell."

They could have been planning something like this since last E3.

If it was true, then merc has to be a crucial part of the plan. Either that, or they were just waiting for one of us to ask for a tour.

USAMA BIN LADEN STOLE THE HL2 SOURCE CODE! Thanks for the clarification, Pauly.

//hepatitis mole #1

Pauly said:
I get something about alqeda
A "sleeper cell" is a group of people (sometimes terrorists) that stays dormant/inactive until they receive a signal from the larger organization that they are part of. It makes tracing them back to the organization much harder.

glamhawk said:
USAMA BIN LADEN STOLE THE HL2 SOURCE CODE! Thanks for the clarification, Pauly.

//hepatitis mole #1
omg, glamhawk needs a 3 day vacation, (you didnt see that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back