Back from another... TRIP TO VALVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't cut anybody's head off....
Watch out, fellow HL2, hepatitis infected, gamers

I think it was an attempt to get teh thread back on track =/

I hope it will get back on-topic soon :|

OCybrManO said:
It's a group of people (sometimes terrorists) that stays dormant/inactive until they receive a signal from the larger organization that they are part of. It makes tracing them back to the organization much harder.

Unfortunately, this post is somehow related to me....

glamhawk, plz leave OK,,,back on topic erhehehm *clears throat*
So, whats the second part, to the test

Did you guys hear about the secret half-life 2 website

//THREAD BACK ON TRACK, TIME TO LEAVE

May the hepat... be with you

Glamhawk is the weakest link, Goodbye. Well im calling it a night, cyaz
(im asuming when i wake back up, ill see glamhawk posts ill be reading for 8 hours

Top Secret said:
Apparently. I've probably sent him 20 e-mails, and he's only responded to the one I accidentaly sent to him (Was meant for my girl friend) and all he replied with was:

"You misspelled my name."

:|

omg lololololol :LOL: :LOL:

Top Secret i think this was a classic momment despite the embarrassment :)

merc said:
when they were loading half life 2......

they had a cs source section, a dod source section, an hl1 port section, and a tf2 section

-merc

TF2 SECTION!!! ****IN A!!!!!!!

ban me if it makes you feel better.
actually, i think the fact that we solved the problem (and can't find a second link) killed the thread.

ThomasToad said:
Let's just say the missing "link" is right in front of you guys.

hmmm?

Care to explain?

edit - he knows something! get him!

wow... what are you guys talking about that is making this thread go so long?

-merc

Yep. I'd say the fact that we've all tried to exploit the new page and failed is reason enough this thread got so derailed

I want test #2!

Dr. Freeman said:
omg lololololol :LOL: :LOL:

Top Secret i think this was a classic momment despite the embarrassment :)

Well, I'm glad you all find that so funny. :)

I think valve is using merc for somthing... or merc is made up all together by valve... or at least I hope.. because im bored and this makes for interesting tin foil hat theories :O

the fact that Cliffe posted saying this kid really was there is interesting, it means valve does have some involvement in some of this madness... and that Erik J. Sent over the pass... I have a feeling this all means somthing.

merc, we are talking about Hepatitis C.
also, did anyone figure what the bird was about?
merc, did valve ask you to post the whiteboard pic?

this thread = :eek:

thread killer = :sniper:

:sniper: :eek:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
I think valve is using merc for somthing... or merc is made up all together by valve... or at least I hope.. because im bored and this makes for interesting tin foil hat theories :O

the fact that Cliffe posted saying this kid really was there is interesting, it means valve does have some involvement in some of this madness... and that Erik J. Sent over the pass... I have a feeling this all means somthing.

I'd buy this theory, except for the fact that he cut off part of the board, thus making it immpossible to solve. If Valve had really had a hand in it you'd think they would have made sure he got the WHOLE board in the shot. The way it was there was really no puzzle to solve. Hopefully the next one will be better implemented.

There's only one way to figure this out...

Merc, there is no spoon... do you agree?

glamhawk, go buy a forest and get lost :thumbs:

Guys, I ran the Gordon ASCII through the English to 12-year-old-AOLer translator.. the results are disturbing!

Attachments

• aoler.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 463
Neutrino said:
I'd buy this theory, except for the fact that he cut off part of the board, thus making it immpossible to solve. If Valve had really had a hand in it you'd think they would have made sure he got the WHOLE board in the shot. The way it was there was really no puzzle to solve. Hopefully the next one will be better implemented.

I think he was told to take the picture but messed the photo up.. Erik is just sorting it out by sending the UN/Pass ;)

So merc says he didn't sign anything? And he played the end of the game?

I could be wrong but I would think Valve would force anyone who plays the game to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) considering how tight-lipped they've been about the story. Apparently they just said to him "don't tell ne1 what you've seen 'cuz they'l get mad at joo."

Hmm...doesn't really sound like Valve would just let a complete stranger (and known poster on HL2.NET) come in and play the end of the game without some sort of formal confidentiality agreement. He easily could have blown the entire ending of the game!

I'm having my doubts about the veracity of this most recent visit....

I think Merc was instructed by valve (who are amused with the fact we analyze there white board so much) to pull some stuff.. and the hl2.net mod's are in as well (notice there lack of posting in this thread)

darkstar: cliffe posted in this thread confirming his visit.. so I dont see how it could be a fake. I think valve has somthing in mind with this whole Merc thing..

lol I can't believe you guys still think merc wasn't send by Valve :p
First Merc say he doesn't want to tell us some stuff because he doesn't know if thats what Valve wants, and then he post a screenshot of a board when there were no employes around.... :LOL:
come on :rolling:

DarkStar said:
So merc says he didn't sign anything? And he played the end of the game?

I could be wrong but I would think Valve would force anyone who plays the game to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) considering how tight-lipped they've been about the story. Apparently they just said to him "don't tell ne1 what you've seen 'cuz they'l get mad at joo."

Hmm...doesn't really sound like Valve would just let a complete stranger (and known poster on HL2.NET) come in and play the end of the game without some sort of formal confidentiality agreement. He easily could have blown the entire ending of the game!

I'm having my doubts about the veracity of this most recent visit....

That's what I said! ..a good 2 dozen pages ago

anyhow, my thoughts exactly. However, cliffe DID post in this thread and confirmed that he did indeed visit and playtest HL2 for the said amount of time today.. he did not, however, confirm if he did or didn't play the said end of the game

yea, hes a phony!

remember me merc? hellabored4life, i take back my aim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back