Back from another... TRIP TO VALVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
merc said:
no actually i just got ut2004 and im installing it along with all the mods :)

-merc

cool i got that too,add me on there my names uziholda,if you add me on buddies i`ll play u on any mod out lol

Alright I'm off to bed! It's almost 5AM here. I hope I'm in for a treat when I get up later :)

SubKamran said:
ANSWER MY QUESTIOZNAQR$!$!!!!w

Plz? :) Gfx = Better than the Source demo? Or as good?

just as good

-merc

merc said:
when they were loading half life 2......

they had a cs source section, a dod source section, an hl1 port section, and a tf2 section

-merc

sure it wasn't just TFC not TF2?

merc said:

-merc

Lol man i was just playing with you! But ya try that matrix mod its fun! Ill give you a link if you want bud...

a seperate section in steam for TF2 means that it cant be HL2 multiplayer right?

klown said:
Lol man i was just playing with you! But ya try that matrix mod its fun! Ill give you a link if you want bud...

matrix mod? oh hell no,can i have the link plz? lol

Are you upset that you won't be able to play it again until sometime in August?

Alright...i feel stupid, (still looking @ the whiteboard :p ). Under the cut list -

-second love scene (was there a first?)
-Eli's leg (did he never injure it?)
-Xen 2 (no return to xen...already confirmed by Valve)
-Hair????
-Moss????

Sparta said:
Are you upset that you won't be able to play it again until sometime in August?

Lol I can see Gabe "Aw crap, we got another one that wont stop playing, get the crowbar and pry his hands off the mouse".

And Sashswash you can tell the board is just a big joke, Cut List-Eli's Leg?

Sashswash said:
Alright...i feel stupid, (still looking @ the whiteboard :p ). Under the cut list -

-second love scene (was there a first?)
-Eli's leg (did he never injure it?)
-Xen 2 (no return to xen...already confirmed by Valve)
-Hair????
-Moss????
OMFG IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merc said:
ya there was some writing like vqr/426 or something like that underneath the link... i forget exactly but it was something along those lines

-merc
I believe 452 (as in the photo) is probably the password, that or HSZ, or UFM, or DEB or QRO, but probably 452.

Just need the username, can you remember if it was 3 characters long for sure, or was it longer?

If it's only 3 chars, someone can probably set up a brute-force script to crack the site.

Dedatorv said:
Lol I can see Gabe "Aw crap, we got another one that wont stop playing, get the crowbar and pry his hands off the mouse".

no because i might possibly playtest again

-merc

merc said:

-merc
Get air buccaneers and Red Orchestra, they are both awsome mods and better than UT2k4.

Foxtrot said:

It took me a while to get it as well. I mean, I looked again and actually realised.

I'm ashamed to admit my first though was "WOW, Barney will have different hair styles!"

Foxtrot said:

I know!!....but there is that password thing. These kind of puzzles / things bug me until i figure them out :cheese:

merc said:
yes i did

-merc
So if you played with NEW weapons did you use any NEW vehicles!? yes or a no is fine :) :EDIT: besides the buggy and the airboat:)

OnboardError said:
merc: What mode did you play on easy, normal, or hard?

well i played through it and they were asking me what difficulty i usually play on and what difficulty i felt it was on and i said it felt like normal which i usually play

-merc

klown said:
So if you played with NEW weapons did you use any NEW vehicles!? yes or a no is fine :) :EDIT: besides the buggy and the airboat:)

no i just drove the buggy for a 1 minute or so on an earlier level to get used to the game

-merc

hiln said:
so where was this at? On the desktop? Inside HL2?

on a program they had on the screen something about syncing stuff

-merc

I want to assure everyone the board is NOT fake.

There are some very real things on there... You would know if you knew. Like some of us here...

And thakyou so much Merc for all that you have done for us and thatnk you Valve for providing it! :D

vegeta897 said:
I want to assure everyone the board is NOT fake.

There are some very real things on there... You would know if you knew. Like some of us here...

And thakyou so much Merc for all that you have done for us and thatnk you Valve for providing it! :D

No one said it was fake, we know it is a joke though.

Look

I want to point out that on the "board" it says "TODO FOR COLLECTOR'S EDITION". This probably means that figuring out the username and password will give a website that lists what's in the collector's edition. It's a todo for all of us!!!!! Also, on the left, the board probably says "LAST DAY FOR EASTER EGGS/TRICKS" and it looks like there is a date above it. We can only see an "04" which is probably part of a date like XX/XX/04, maybe referring to OUR Monday deadline to crack the suker.

NOW GIVE US A FULL IMAGE OF THE BOARD, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY

merc said:
it said TF2, HL1 Port, CS Source, and DOD Source

-merc

I wish it was TFC. TF2 is just gonna be like Battlefield 2. TFC is unique.

Btw.. make sure you download the new AS-Confexia map for 2k4. It is awesome.

I also have a quick question....how complete did you think the game was?? Was there any thing that you noticed that wasn't all complete??

lol at the whiteboard pic. The Valve guys are great. You people who think it's real need a sense of humor transplant. That's the funniest shit I've seen all day.

glamhawk - the date for the easter egg has been posted already in this thread. The text above the website says "screenshot archive", of which you can see "archive" in the photo. I believe the blue "452" you see below is the password for the site, with the username being cut off in the shot.

merc - you said you'd taken another photo of this board when you went yesterday, but deleted it. It's not in your recycle bin by any slim chance, is it?

Really TF2? Sounds like Valve is going all out for the release of HL2.

Optional Question: What was the atmosphere like in HL2?

dream431ca said:
I also have a quick question....how complete did you think the game was?? Was there any thing that you noticed that wasn't all complete??

game seemed complete nothing felt wrong with it

-merc

Can you save like you could in half-life 1 or do you have certain checkpoints and stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back