• It's wrong and immoral.

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Fine by me.

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyingdebris said:
thats it i give up arguing in this thread it is quite evident this is going to go back and forth until locked at some indeterminate future point.

congrats, you guys win, your prize is a free cow

Not my cow. Thank god.

_Z_Ryuken said:
So has anyone brought up the converse situation of animals ****ing people?
I've heard tale of someone getting an ass or vagina ripped open by a horse, I've seen a rottweiler mount and do a girl with a bag on her head, just bangin away.
My friends little pincer/chihuahua mix tries to hump my arms and legs. I'm sure most people have experienced that.

Do you think animals have the right to decide what to ****? Do you think they know what they're doing?

Y'know I was thinking about that earlier...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: bestiality is wrong full stop (with the possible exception of when the animal initiates it). Even if it's with a cow, and any pain or emotional distress is irrelevant, then for the reason that what you're doing is breaking the animal's consent. It is essentially rape.

If you think taking a battleaxe and chopping a cow's head off for your own gratification is wrong, then you cannot actually think bestiality is okay.

The point is surely that we rape and kill and 'enslave' animals in a thousand other ways so what right have we to condemn someone f*cking a cow? We might think it's wrong, but until we start demanding all other forms of animal cruelty be banned, we have no right to legislate it.

Of course, then again:

Reaktor4 said:
two wrongs != right

_Z_Ryuken said:
So has anyone brought up the converse situation of animals ****ing people?
I've heard tale of someone getting an ass or vagina ripped open by a horse, I've seen a rottweiler mount and do a girl with a bag on her head, just bangin away.
My friends little pincer/chihuahua mix tries to hump my arms and legs. I'm sure most people have experienced that.

Do you think animals have the right to decide what to ****? Do you think they know what they're doing?

Rizzo89 said:
Okay, all i want to say is that when a dog humps your leg, it's not that he feels attracted to you. It's about dominans. Male dogs do it on other males as do the bitches. Or that the dog is so horny he just uses the first thing he sees.

It's trooo! (this is just place filler.)

jocky68 said:
Thanks, we appreciate your opinions
Especially when they're profane, outright attacks on other members and fail to make any point at all

Ikerous said:
Now, beastiality is wrong because its harmful to animals, right? Namely it's painful. But what about if I screwed a cow? (With a condom on of course) Cows have extremely large assholes and farmers stick their entire arms up there all the time. I'm sure they wouldnt even feel me having sex with them, let alone find it painful.

I guess you could say that they can't consent to you doing it so it's wrong. But, they also don't consent to being eaten or owned as pets either. So I guess that argument doesn't really work.

So what do you think about large animal beastiality? Wrong or alright?

(Note I'm not asking wether or not you think it's gross. Obviously it's gross...)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Only on halflife2.net could this possibly be such a long political discussion.

Come on guys, we've all been there.

You're out on a sunny day, taking a nice walk in the country side, and you happen to be feeling a little randy. In the next field you notice a sheep, it's hips swaying suggestively as it mooches about looking for a nice piece of grass to eat. No one's around - what's the harm??

Beastality only exists because rape is illegal, socially unexceptable and because we feel human rape is more morally wrong also sheep don't run around yelling "I was raped by Ikerous."
In conclusion legalize teh rape.

FARMERS DONT STICK THEIR HANDS UP COWS BUTTS.

just their vaginas. n_n

get your facts straight kids.

tehsolace said:
FARMERS DONT STICK THEIR HANDS UP COWS BUTTS.

just their vaginas. n_n

get your facts straight kids.

Nope - it's definately their butts.

Warbie said:
Nope - it's definately their butts.
It's both. Butt = checking for problems with the calf, seeing if the cow is pregnant, etc.
Vagina = incemination.

I guess it's easier to reach feel around the uterus from the butt, and you don't run the risk of introducing disease.

I saw a Ripley's Believe it or Not where some farmer dude drilled a hole in the side of his cow so he could reach right into the stomach. Got videos of it somewhere.

That's the leading edge of cow poking.

GordonFreeman911 still has yet to understand that posting in old threads is a bad thing, and I think I'm the only one who's told him not to so far, you are all to busy insulting him and he doesn't LEARN.

So, for the second time mate, stop posting in old threads.

It's ok, becasue now miss ikerous can see it without actually having to look for it...

GordonFreeman911 still has yet to understand that posting in old threads is a bad thing, and I think I'm the only one who's told him not to so far, you are all to busy insulting him and he doesn't LEARN.

If he's even paying attention my comment will at least draw him in at which point I can explain the motive behind it.
It's the hook line and sinker technique.

Considering I never posted in here, I think I'll say-fine by me.

lol. HL2.net is so unlike any other forum. It seriously would work as a TV show.

Hl2.net the TV show.

Munro buys a rather large house, but can't POSSIBLY pay the bills by himself. So he puts an ad in the paper for, "Resonsible adults to help pay for the bills." Ennui, CrazyHarij, and Salmon all show up for the interviews for who will become the roomate. They are the "parental figures" of the household...to keep the others in line, that way the place doesn't go to hell.

Then the odd folk start to show up. Numbers walks in wearing his, "I HATE COMMUNISM!" T-Shirt, sporting his blue pants of course. He is Korean, so he automatically gets a thumbs up for living there.

Next up is Captain Stern. They ask him why he wants to be apart of this living group. Stern discusses why orginized religion is a negative impact on society, and how Bush is horrible for office. After 35 minutes of listening to him, they decide the best way to shut him up, is to accept him.

Next to walk through the door is Ikerous carrying his stuffed cow. For some reason, the cow is cut up in numerous spots, and a gaping hole is where the smiling mouth used to be....anyway, they ask him why he should join the group. Before he could say ANYTHING, CyberPitz busts through the door screaming, "PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS STILL AN OPEN......" Ikerous and CyberPitz meet eyes. A sort of *spark* flashes between the two. They start to close in on each other, both licking their lips in seduction. They reached out their arms, with the loving embrace welcoming the two. Then the "Parental Units" decided, with the disgusted look on their faces, that the only way to AVOID THE HORRIBLE ACTS was to yell, "YOUR ACCEPTED, THE BOTH OF YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!"

Then Idonno decides to walk through the door, all calm, but looks slightly lost, with his similar stuffed cow...though the marks and scars look like they were just recently ripped, but no "wear and tear" marks on it....

Munro states, "Sorry son, but we are full up." As if his father just died, Idonno bursts into tears, and the only the audible through the entire sentence was, "IkerPitz."

Salmon walks to the door, shuts it lightly, lets out a sigh of relief, only to hear a crashing noise from the kitchen, and hearing a Korean man scream. The Parental Units rush into the kitchen to see some foreign man laying on the floor, with a knife shoved through his face, and Numbers standing above him with his face tensed up, as if he went through a war......

That is the pilot episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back