What do you think about beastiality

• It's wrong and immoral.

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Fine by me.

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikerous, go and have sex with a cow please. Tell your parents, your coworkers, your friends what you have done. See how they react.

My point is, if you lack the ability to distinguish between right and wrong, try and get the opinions of people who do have that ability.

So far you think bestiality is ok, pedophilia is ok and necrophilia is ok. You clearly have problems that are harmful.

Qonfused said:
It's rape, Ikerous.
If beastiality is rape then eating meat is murder :/
Raziaar said:
Ugh. I'm not dealing with this anymore. Disgusting. I just can't see any merit of a thread such as this.
I'm sorry
Mr-Fusion said:
Ikerous, go and have sex with a cow please. Tell your parents, your coworkers, your friends what you have done. See how they react.

My point is, if you lack the ability to distinguish between right and wrong, try and get the opinions of people who do have that ability.
Popular opinion doesn't make something right or wrong :/

Dude, that question is so trivial, I'm not even gonna vote what I stand for.

Ikerous said:

It is. But eating (a natural need) is different.

Explain to me why rape is wrong?
Is it consent issues? Physical issues? Emotional issues?
I've already explained how none of those apply in this case
If it's something else I'm not seeing please enlighten me

It's forcing sex onto another being wether they're coherent or not. If you rape a woman very gently (I feel bad for typing this) in her sleep, is it still wrong? Yes. Animals may not know any better or they may not know what you're doing. So is raping a little child still wrong? Yes.

Qonfused said:
If you rape a woman very gently (I feel bad for typing this) in her sleep, is it still wrong? Yes.
That's a consent issue not a pain issue
Qonfused said:
So is raping a little child still wrong? Yes.
Obviously...
That would be an issue both with consent, physical damage and mental damage (The kids gonna grow up one day and learn wtf you did to it)

Ikerous said:

Well... the eating meat isn't murder, but the killing of the animals to eat meat is murder. The eating part is just sustaining life. It's a NATURAL process... carnivores and omnivores eat meat all the time. We humans are omnivores, as we eat a combination of plantlife and animal life.

The systematic slaughter of millions of animals for our gluttonous lifestyle is wrong, especially the exotic and rare kind, but the killing of animals for sustenance is not.

And just because people may kill for, and eat meat, doesn't give a stamp of acceptibility for something so completely different such as beastiality.

It sounds to me, Ikerous... that you are lording your humanity over these animals as a dominant power, and that there is nothing they can do to prevent it. And because you can do it, its not wrong, because you are human and smart, and they are animal and dumb/clueless as to what you are doing.

Sorry, I misspoke with the eating/killing thing

But I still haven't seen a basis for which to think this particular example of beastiality is wrong...
And thats all I'm asking for

First of all, why are you asking Ikerous? Honestly, are you thinking of enacting this outrages action?

I totaly disagree that it is ok. Animals are living creatures as well, how would you feel if some guy rammed a solid plumbing pipe up your ass? That must be what it feels like to the animal, it's simply cruelty. Let's pick an animal, let's say a poodle. It's hips arn't meant for a human penis (oh grow up) to enter it's anal or vaginal cavity (stop laughing immature readers).

Also, as the previous members have discussed, it allows for the transmission of a multitude of STD's. In short, don't do it!

I think that the avatars here sums up my mind:

:LOL: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :frown: :| :frown: :O :O :O :x

the_rebel_medic said:
First of all, why are you asking Ikerous? Honestly, are you thinking of enacting this outrages action?

I totaly disagree that it is ok. Animals are living creatures as well, how would you feel if some guy rammed a solid plumbing pipe up your ass? That must be what it feels like to the animal, it's simply cruelty. Let's pick an animal, let's say a poodle. It's hips arn't meant for a human penis (oh grow up) to enter it's anal or vaginal cavity (stop laughing immature readers).

Also, as the previous members have discussed, it allows for the transmission of a multitude of STD's. In short, don't do it!
I'm referring specifically to the example I stated
That example involved a condom to prevent the spread of diseases and a cow to prevent any sort of physical pain/damage.

I also said it's gross :) So no, i don't plan on going out and trying it

I don't see this thread as anything other than spam bait.

"Beastiality isn't wrong. Prove it is."

"It's wrong because blah blah blah."

"Nope, I don't see how that is an acceptible reason."

Ad nauseam

I mean, It's already 4 pages long in only a few hours. That's insane.

Kinda like TheSomeone's threads. Every point we make, he's going to dismiss without actually thinking about it. I'm done here.

beastiality is worng because its not a accepted norm in society, which is the meaning of the word moral.

@Raziaar
Except I'm not just dismissing the replies :/
I'm giving a logical basis for why it's not immoral
Qonfused said:
Kinda like TheSomeone's threads. Every point we make, he's going to dismiss without actually thinking about it. I'm done here.
:/ How have I not thought about the replies...
If my reasoning is faulty, please point it out.

Ikerous said:
Except I'm not just dismissing the replies :/
I'm giving a logical basis for why it's not immoral

You keep saying it's "immoral by consent" or "opinion." So it's just going to be a stalemate.

Ikerous said:
:/ How have I not thought about the replies...
If my reasoning is faulty, please point it out.

I've tried, as have a bunch of other people, but you keep dismissing them.

Qonfused said:
You keep saying it's "immoral by consent" or "opinion." So it's just going to be a stalemate.
I said it's wrong to rape a woman in her sleep because of consent issues...
Am I wrong?
I also said that consent doesn't apply to animals for various reasons
Was I wrong?
If so, how?

I don't remember ever saying anything about opinion :/

Consent doesn't apply to animals because of what reasons? Because they don't know any better or that it doesn't hurt them? Those are bullshit reasons. You're taking harmful (It is harmful.) advantage of an animal for your own enjoyment. I believe that's abuse.

Ikerous said:
Popular opinion doesn't make something right or wrong :/

Ikerous said:
Explain to me why rape is wrong?
Is it consent issues? Physical issues? Emotional issues?
I've already explained how none of those apply in this case
If it's something else I'm not seeing please enlighten me
It's not something that needs to be explained. If you don't understand that it's wrong nothing we say will convince you that it is wrong because we're speaking from intangible morals that you simple mindedly pass off as "popular opinion". For some reason you seem to rely on a 3rd party (police, the law, technicalities) to give you reason not to do something. Most people have an almost instinctive voice telling them things like "rape is bad" , "having sex with animals is bad".

You seem to approach the issue as if a cow is right in front of you, your pants are dropped, and you're ready to go. You're standing there about to insert and telling us why you shouldn't. We try to tell you it's wrong because of reasons X Y Z but it means nothing to you.

This thread is a disgrace. Where the hell is the moderation...

Qonfused said:
Because they don't know any better or that it doesn't hurt them?.
I'm pretty sure I never said that :/

I said that consent doesn't seem to apply in other areas concerning animals, so what makes this any different. For example, animals don't consent to being owned as pets yet we find that perfectly okay. They also don't consent to being eaten. They don't consent to working for us. etc etc

They should give me mod powers. When am I ever NOT on?

Obviously you keep bypassing normal moral statements in search for another perfectly moral opinion to shoot down. I have a strong feeling this thread was to just spark a fight.

Most people have an almost instinctive voice telling them things like "rape is bad" , "having sex with animals is bad".

Right there. :LOL: QFT.

This thread is a disgrace. Where the hell is the moderation...

In munro's torture chamber, lol.

Why should this thread be closed?
I've asked a serious question and all of my replies have been completely rational :/
Qonfused said:
I have a strong feeling this thread was to just spark a fight.
:/ I honestly concluded that this was a completely moral act. How do I find out if I'm correct or not? Discourse. Hence the point of the thread.

If you honestly think I've been avoiding good points and have been making faulty arguments, you're free to that opinion. I just can't see where that's happened.

Because asking seriously of the right/wrong of beastiality is not rational?

It doesn't matter if the animals can feel it or not.

That's like saying I could **** an unconscious paraplegic thirteen year old for the same reason.

P.S. I know you're not implying this. :)

Ludah said:
It doesn't matter if the animals can feel it or not.

That's like saying I could **** an unconscious paraplegic thirteen year old for the same reason.

P.S. I know you're not implying this. :)
Thats the same argument as the sleeping woman :/

It's absolutely wrong and I can prove it:

The word contains only one A.

Incorrect spelling = wrong.

Ikerous said:
:/ I honestly concluded that this was a completely moral act. How do I find out if I'm correct or not? Discourse. Hence the point of the thread.

If you honestly think I've been avoiding good points and have been making faulty arguments, you're free to that opinion. I just can't see where that's happened.

Morals are all based on personal opinion. I can understand your opinion but I can't respect it.

Ikerous said:
I can't imagine she'd consent to any such action...

The girl can't consent. The cow can't consent.
The cow can't feel it. The girl can't feel it.

According to your rationale, there isn't that big of a difference. Neither would be immoral.

Ludah said:
The girl can't consent. The cow can't consent.
The cow can't feel it. The girl can't feel it.

According to your rationale, there isn't that big of a difference. Neither would be immoral.
Except ones a human and ones an animal :/
Like i've demonstrated several times, animals don't have to consent to things
Qonfused said:
Morals are all based on personal opinion. I can understand your opinion but I can't respect it.
Actually I think morals are based on logic and are more universal than that, but that's just me :)

Some logical reasons why beastality is wrong -
*Unhygienic
*May cause pain to animal

99.vikram said:
Some logical reasons why beastality is wrong -
*Unhygienic
*May cause pain to animal
My example included both condoms and a cow (To exclude any pain)

Ikerous said:
Except ones a human and ones an animal :/
Like i've demonstrated several times, animals don't have to consent to things

Actually I think morals are based on logic and are more universal than that, but that's just me :)

So basically, the only thing keeping you from raping people is that they are a human species, never mind the whole messed up morality issue.

That's very... sad.

Ludah said:
So basically, the only thing keeping you from raping people is that they are a human species, never mind the whole messed up morality issue.

That's very... sad.
Um.. ya.
Humans have emotions and basic rights and it would be terrible to rape someone
Although I don't see how that's a sad view to hold :/

OK, another reason -

Sex has one of two aims - to reproduce or, for both partners to experience pleasure (or both).
Neither of these is achieved through beastiality.

In addition, beastiality cannot be treated as a one time experiment (unless that's what it is). Meaning it affects the human's relations with his own species to some extent.

99.vikram said:
Sex has one of two aims - to reproduce or, for both partners to experience pleasure (or both).
Neither of these is achieved through beastiality.
How does that make it immoral?
Sometimes i put my shoes on my hands instead of my feet. Is that immoral? I can't walk like that.
99.vikram said:
In addition, beastiality cannot be treated as a one time experiment (unless that's what it is). Meaning it affects the human's relations with his own species to some extent.
How does that make it immoral? Don't I have the right to affect my relationships with other ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back