What do you think about beastiality

• It's wrong and immoral.

Votes: 120 75.9%
  • Fine by me.

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up for the day... Let me just reiterate one of my points. Just because people kill animals, and just because people keep them as pets... why does that allow you to say, "Hey, these things are being done, so why not do this too? It won't be all that good, but it won't be all that bad.".

That kind of thinking is what is ****ing up society and the world. People shouldn't just think to themselves that because others are doing it, they should too just because.

"Oh... that company is emitting 100 thousand tons of pollution a week? Well... that's terrible, so we'll only emit 80 thousand tons a week and be quite alright."

ikerous said:
Animals don't have that option. They can't get an education or start a business.
But is that because we don't let them, or because they are incapable of it? And Raevon0 makes an excellent point which I didn't really consider: it's practically impossible to let people rape cows - and yes, rape is the correct word - but not, say, dogs. That'd be like allowing the killing of the suicidal because they wouldn't mind. Meanwhile, Solaris's point reminds me of that news report about the dog raping the hobo :)laugh:). Now in this case there was still no consent :)laugh:) but if a situation arose where a dog jumped up onto a sleeping man, starting bumming him, and the man enjoyed it too, then could we say that that's immoral? Not sure we could. :eek:

Raziaar said:
Let me just reiterate one of my points. Just because people kill animals, and just because people keep them as pets... why does that allow you to say, "Hey, these things are being done, so why not do this too? It won't be all that good, but it won't be all that bad.".
First off, I love the way it appears for all intents and purposes as if you are, in fact, a cow crusading for civil rights.

I entirely agree with you. But I think Ikerous does as well. I think his point was that it would be hypocritical to object to bestiality and not to object to other examples of cruelty to animals (personally, I disagree).

Laivasse said:
Dammit Sulkd00ds, stop arriving at threads before me and totally pwnzoring them.

Hey, I've been thinking 'damnit Laivasse, stop saying everything I was going to say only more concisely and effectively' for the last few months, so consider it revenge. :D

You know what this all reminds me of? That episode of House where the teen comes in pretending that he's attracted to cows. "The black and white ones. They're just so...majestic!

Raziaar said:
I just woke up for the day... Let me just reiterate one of my points. Just because people kill animals, and just because people keep them as pets... why does that allow you to say, "Hey, these things are being done, so why not do this too? It won't be all that good, but it won't be all that bad.".

That kind of thinking is what is ****ing up society and the world. People shouldn't just think to themselves that because others are doing it, they should too just because.

"Oh... that company is emitting 100 thousand tons of pollution a week? Well... that's terrible, so we'll only emit 80 thousand tons a week and be quite alright."
Eating meat and owning pets were examples I compared it to though, both of which I'm responsible for myself, not other people
Like I said on the last page, "I would never want to kill the animals myself. But the very fact that I eat them so commonly just because I like the taste makes me just as morally accountable as the person who killed them. And if I'm okay with that, what right do I have to tell someone who wants to screw the cow that they can't do that? That what they're doing is wrong, but what I'm doing is okay?"
Sulkdodds said:
But is that because we don't let them, or because they are incapable of it? And Raevon0 makes an excellent point which I didn't really consider: it's practically impossible to let people rape cows - and yes, rape is the correct word - but not, say, dogs. That'd be like allowing the killing of the suicidal because they wouldn't mind. Meanwhile, Solaris's point reminds me of that news report about the dog raping the hobo :)laugh:). Now in this case there was still no consent :)laugh:) but if a situation arose where a dog jumped up onto a sleeping man, starting bumming him, and the man enjoyed it too, then could we say that that's immoral? Not sure we could. :eek:
Find me a cow thats capable of getting a college degree and I promise I won't **** it in the ass :)
And I don't really want this to be turned into a law, although I wouldn't be opposed to a list of appropriate animals for having sex with. I think that'd work out pretty well
As for the dog ****ing the guy o_O No frickin clue XD

I find it ironic that theres actually a deeply rooted vegetarian message throughout this entire thread....

I agree, its animal cruelty but ... Animal Cruelty? Try Animal Comedy when someone tries to screw a female horse! Heh, what she getting out of it besides a bump?

kimgoingtorotinhellnowbai.

I would have felt cheated if I hadnt posted in Ikerous' beastiality thread, but I had nothing of great importance to say.

There's the physical differences between different species that probably would result in injury, like that guy who got split in half by a horse. Cats have barbs on the penis.
Also, it's gross. Might as well ask why is incest illegal...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beastiality

Well, we all know why incest is illegal- because it (almost always) leaves one party involved seriously scarred, and contributes to genetic defects. As fas as I'm concerned, as long as you're using protection, you're not in any danger, and the animal won't be harmed, go ahead and f*ck that sheep! I mean, it's a matter of preference. Personally, I think it's pretty bizarre, but then, I've seen plenty of bizarre fetishes that are completely legal (if a bit distasteful).

kirovman said:
There's the physical differences between different species that probably would result in injury, like that guy who got split in half by a horse. Cats have barbs on the penis.
Also, it's gross. Might as well ask why is incest illegal...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beastiality
Except none of those apply to my cow example :p
Unless cows have thorny butts

JNightshade said:
Well, we all know why incest is illegal- because it (almost always) leaves one party involved seriously scarred, and contributes to genetic defects. As fas as I'm concerned, as long as you're using protection, you're not in any danger, and the animal won't be harmed, go ahead and f*ck that sheep! I mean, it's a matter of preference. Personally, I think it's pretty bizarre, but then, I've seen plenty of bizarre fetishes that are completely legal (if a bit distasteful).
Someone else agrees with me! :D <3

Absolutely! We should definitely chill sometime! Smoke a few bowls, then bone a shee-
play videogames. Yeah. Videogames.
<_<
>_>

:D Now if only you didn't live across the country
I like llamas.

What do you do, use them as comdoms?

EDITS: Whoops, imagery.

I have been working at a stable, and one of the girls there had a pony. A guy comes around and asks questions about it. Some days later when she comes down she sees him standing behind the pony doing his thing. I mean seriously, come on! If the pony did'nt like it it could have kicked his head of.
Female horses can kill the male horse if she gets pissed. So whouldnt call it rape. Disgusting thou.

I didn't have a lot of rl testimony to base my opinion on and that helps

Well she did call the police. Don't know what happend to the guy but going in jail for ****ing a horse cant be good prison cred.

Yeah it's fine, everything is ok, go have sex with a dead baby cow if you want.

SimonomiS said:
Yeah it's fine, everything is ok, go have sex with a dead baby cow if you want.
I wouldn't be opposed to that...

SimonomiS said:
I didn't say you would be?
No, but I wasn't really sure what you're point was XD
The "everything is okay" threw me off
Sorry

If someone wants to screw a cow then more power to them, the cow doesnt know any different and if anyone's gonna get hurt then it's the person.

It's still disgusting and i'de not do it even if you payed me (well... depends on the amount... *cough* :rolleyes:), but to those who can't resist... sure, let them have a play, it's not the end of the world

Who knows, the cow might even enjoy it :LOL:

I speak on behalf of the cows. It does hurt, it does traumatize them for life, it does humiliate them, it does physically scar them as little tears are made during penetration and results in rectal infection as the bile passes over and seeps into the bloodstream.

Don't **** cows, or I'll sic a couple horny bulls after you.

I've read the first post, and now I've read the last post ...this is about as far as I'll get

:O

wtf is wrong with some of you people?

:O

Indeed. Wth.. I don't even want to guess why a beastiality thread sparks so much interest.

clarky003 said:
Indeed. Wth.. I don't even want to guess why a beastiality thread sparks so much interest.
Because it's interesting how right I am about it?

clarky003 said:
lol, those poll figures do disturb me so.
Haha, you realize I'm quite serious in belief that the example i posed is perfectly fine?
Do you disagree?

Ikerous said:
Haha, you realize I'm quite serious in belief that the example i posed is perfectly fine?
Do you disagree?
There's no "Conditionally" poll option, so I haven't voted :x

Raeven0 said:
There's no "Conditionally" poll option, so I haven't voted :x
Ya.. i kinda wrote the poll wrong
I meant for it to just be about the example i mentioned with those specific conditions

I think it's wrong and disturbing, but honestly i dont realy care.

In the wild there are natural occurances of different species mating. However, the further genetically they become the more unlikely the event is to occur. Eventually they become so far apart that it is impossible unless forced. Furthermore "mating" a human with a cow would be forced in all ways therefore using the same theory it is unnatural furthermore going against nature. That is why we don't naturally feel desire for other species and why we don't do it.

However, why do we have these insticts and such? (my opinion without further research) This is due to the fact that the gene pool is so far apart so would cause essentially make species more and more simular to each other, this would be catastropic. This would of cause only be true in a very large scale case.

So in the end it isn't really a moral thing but more of a logical thing. The arguement about tormenting the creature still holds.

Fat Tony! said:
So in the end it isn't really a moral thing but more of a logical thing. The arguement about tormenting the creature still holds.
It's not done for breading purposes tho :/
It's done for pleasure, so it's not at all illogical
And its not tormenting because theres no pain inflicted

Other than it being the third greatest turn off ever, i don't see what's wrong with it so long as the animal isn't being painfully raped.

kirovman said:
Mental pain?
Discussed on page 2 (And a little somewhere else too)
If theres anything I was wrong about or left out, feel free to mention it

How do you know animals don't feel mental pain, Ikerous? I can understand the lesser lifeforms, but cows are just as intelligent as dogs, and dogs exhibit a WIDE range of personality differences and emotional behavior.

Raziaar said:
How do you know animals don't feel mental pain, Ikerous? I can understand the lesser lifeforms, but cows are just as intelligent as dogs, and dogs exhibit a WIDE range of personality differences and emotional behavior.
I honestly can't prove it one way or the other. But the point of this thread is to develope my opinions with whatever resources i have available. And from all I've expericened, and from the horse story on the last page, I can't see a problem. I just can't imagine a cow feeling ashsamed because someone used it for their own pleasure. I don't see them being able to comprehend anything like that. And if they can't comprehend that what's going on is shameful or disrespectful then they won't be emotionally hurt by it

I think the main thing is that it's seen as an abuse of power. Apart from the whole lack of hygiene and repugnance thing anyway.

kirovman said:
I think the main thing is that it's seen as an abuse of power. Apart from the whole lack of hygiene and repugnance thing anyway.
Ya, its definitely gross. But with a condom it can at least be hygenic (Despite get cow shit all over you). As for abuse of power, it seems far more abusive to kill the animal cuz it's tastey than it does to screw it (assuming theres no pain invovlved in either). And it really isn't all that different than forcing the animal to do anything else :/ It just seems that because we get pleasuer from it that it's wrong but if we don't get pleasure from it then it's okay (ie a guard dog) Although we get pleasure from owning pets. So maybe not. Perhaps its just wrong cuz its sexual pleasure? But does that actually make it wrong, or are we just stigmatized against sexual gratification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back