BF2 Thread

Nabobalis said:
So whats in it? I'm still downloading it

It's a cinematic trailer, with the chinese attacking an american outpost, ending with an artillery strike when they're overrun.

Wow that trailer was amazing, I want this game even more now...

that was effing amazing.... GIVE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for that video!!!

omg, *creams pants*

That was... fantastic! The demo can't come soon enough.

TIIMMYY said:
Tee Hee :E

The ragdolls still look a little strange though.
yeah i thought that too but awesome vid, its the intro or part of it for the game i presume, come on demo. :dork: *awaits impatiently*

That video ruled.

The only thing that I felt was kinda lame was the US soldier saying, "We're getting wasted!"

Gonna watch it again :)

AmishSlayer said:
That video ruled.

The only thing that I felt was kinda lame was the US soldier saying, "We're getting wasted!"

Gonna watch it again :)
He said that?

Wow! Just wow. Why do I have to be away when it's released? Ah well, I will play it in July :D

Anywho, which army do you think you will play with most? I'm guessing the American will be my favorite...

AmishSlayer said:
Yeah, at 2:02 some soldier says it.
Ya that was pretty lame. This game could use better physics too, and the explosions look kind of lame. But gameplay > graphics

When was the release date of the demo and the game, again?

The_Monkey said:
When was the release date of the demo and the game, again?
Demo is unknown but probably around the 10th, the game is the 21st.

"Get some, GET SOME!" that was awesome :) oooooh gimme gimme gimme.

the ragdolls do look weak in this vid (and explosions can never be ... explosive enough, but they look improved over previous attempts) the E3 footage I saw had much MUCH better ragdolls, so this may just be an oversight.

i really cant wait, i wish i woke up tomoro and a geforce 6800gt and 1gb ram were jus lying on my pc chair, so i cud put them in my pc...

instead im gonna have to spend ma money. :p

Mr. Redundant said:

the ragdolls do look weak in this vid (and explosions can never be ... explosive enough, but they look improved over previous attempts) the E3 footage I saw had much MUCH better ragdolls, so this may just be an oversight.
I just wish the explosions looked less Hollywood and more real (half-life 2).

Foxtrot said:
I just wish the explosions looked less Hollywood and more real (half-life 2).
I hear ya man, trust me.. if there is one thing I love in games it's explosions, debris etc effects, when BF:V was coming out I was excited about the game, but felt very strongly about their weak explosive effects.

with this iteration of the game, they look "improved" but nowhere near awesome.

luckily though the game comes with a powerful editor, which includes a particle creater/editor as well... it would be cool if we could make our own POWERFUL explosions with it.

Mr. Redundant said:
I hear ya man, trust me.. if there is one thing I love in games it's explosions, debris etc effects, when BF:V was coming out I was excited about the game, but felt very strongly about their weak explosive effects.

with this iteration of the game, they look "improved" but nowhere near awesome.

luckily though the game comes with a powerful editor, which includes a particle creater/editor as well... it would be cool if we could make our own POWERFUL explosions with it.
Hmm, I wonder if that would be a possible mod, like a skin. Change how you view the explosions, would that be possible? I never saw any weapon/skin packs for BF1942 so I have no idea.

Windows XP
P4 1.2 GHz or equivalent
512MB RAM
64MB DirectX 9 video card
Broadband Internet connection
DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)

512MB RAM? Damn, that's precisely what I got! This game will not run smooth.

Hey peeps.

Here's my Xfire - Jammydodger13

Any 1 going to take any time off work for the game? Im thinking of taking friday and monday off, for a nice long BF2 weekend. sweet.

Foxtrot said:
Hmm, I wonder if that would be a possible mod, like a skin. Change how you view the explosions, would that be possible? I never saw any weapon/skin packs for BF1942 so I have no idea.
that's exactly what I was thinking.
here's hoping.

Mr. Redundant said:

get some , come GET some ! dont you all remeber? --- Full Metal Jacket --- !! f****** coool.

Back