BF2 Thread

Thought I'd post some new screens for you who havnt seen em.

031.jpg

bf205.JPG

bf227.JPG

011.jpg

cant wait

Harryz said:
Demo? Me wants. When?

The demo would come out two weeks before release. That's the 21st so expect the demo around the 7th of june. The 6th of june would be quite appropriate: D-Day!

Bleh, anytime after 9th is good for me. Exams will be over!

That voice is so strange and what languageare they talking in?

Nabobalis said:
That voice is so strange and what languageare they talking in?
I think it's Dutch. The only part I could understand was when they were arguing about the MEC on the menu - one of them thought it represented Mexico, because of the flag and the Me-C pronunciation, but then the other guy corrected him. Heh.

it's Dutch, I can understand some of it (speaking Afrikaans, although Im extremely rusty now)

pros: mega graphics/gameplay/sound
cons: it still isn't out.

says it all.

how can you miss our GOLD party jIMBO :)
some gold SIGS we need, so DO IT :)

Alan Freeman said:
:dozey: Just got back from work whats going on here how are you guys
Battlefield 2 is gold, the demo is coming out on the 10th (confirmed) and the game is coming out on the 21st (confirmed).

Omg The Game Is Gold Who What Where When And Why And Somtimes Y Omg Omg Yyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss

Foxtrot said:
Battlefield 2 is gold, the demo is coming out on the 10th (confirmed) and the game is coming out on the 21st (confirmed).

wow 10 confirmed demo, didnt know this :naughty:

NikolaX said:
nice to cu here Alan, BF = GOLD !
THIS IS AWSOME NEWS GUYS THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

alan check previus pages, and download new bloody good trailer and new 29min vid. ASAP !

NikolaX said:
wow 10 confirmed demo, didnt know this :naughty:
ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW 8 MORE DAYS :) IM GOING TO CELABRATE BY BUYING EVERYONE X850 CARDS YAY

NikolaX said:
alan check previus pages, and download new bloody good trailer and new 29min vid. ASAP !
SAY WHAT!!!! MAN I MISSED ALOT LINKS LINKS LINKS :LOL: :LOL:

Alan, seriously - calm down, stop multiple-posting, and just look through the last few pages for all the links you need.

Back