Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

The first was actually good. A Black Ops sequel has been known for a while now too, just not the official name.

Hated the SP on the first one. So on-rails it wasn't funny.

Probably not going to bother. Not because I'm a hater, I just can't be bothered with this series anymore.

Starting to really enjoy the Treyarch ones above all else (hated MW3), oddly enough. Will probably pick it up for the MP.

Surprise!

Can't they actually put those ridiculous sales numbers into refreshing the series a bit? Aren't they swimming in the cash? I enjoyed playing BLOPS and MW3 during the free weekends.. it's just that I really hardly tell the difference between some MW2 maps and BO/MW3.

I mean, Black Ops sales figures were better than MW3--so yeah, was bound to happen.

I'd rather they just made meaningful changes to gameplay :V

Which would coincide nicely with them using a not-five-year-old-engine.

Older than that technically speaking. The thing still runs on GldSrc... which ran primarily on Quake 1 tech. But **** it, they seem to be keeping the thing steady and running on just about any platform at 60 fps. So, yeah, update gameplay mechanics--they seem OK with IW engine.

Half-Life games released since 2007: One.

Call of Duty games released since 2007: Five.

Half-Life games announced since 2007: One.

Call of Duty games announced since 2007: Six.

Ouch?

Ouch.

Call of Duty developers have got to LOVE their jobs. Just like the people who develop all the EA sports games that come out every year.

Back