Day 4: The Spy Update...yes really!

Are they independent, though? The 'storyline' (heh) dictates everything on the planet is owned either by RED or BLUE, both enormous holding corporations.
Unless TF2 Industries is owned by the g-man.

Well where else would the sniper's father be from?

The snipers father doesn't approve that his son is an "assassin", I doubt he'd own a shop selling products for pretty much that purpose :p

Also if the watches are unlocked seperatly, will this mean more acheivments then usual for spy, or will they just give you unlocks at closer intervals?

I think there will still be the standard 3 unlock tiers, with this extra unlock featuring as part of the new load out system (hats and backpacks etc...). I don't know how it will work yet, but I think it will fit into that somehow.

They could create 4 tiers of unlocks, lowering the first tier from 10 to 7 or something.

Most likely the other way around. Most of the 'defensive' items go in the second slot (sanvich, bonk). you always need a melee weapon in case you run out of ammo.

Most likely the other way around. Most of the 'defensive' items go in the second slot (sanvich, bonk). you always need a melee weapon in case you run out of ammo.

Well they could make it so that the boomerang always returns to you, or a recharge before you could throw another one. It could be a taunt, similar to sandvich and bonk. When you throw it you can't move so you always get it back, it just leaves you open to attack.

does anyone know if there will be an update on saturday and sunday?

They typically update on saturday but not sunday iirc.

Nope, never updates on Saturday or Sunday, will resume on Monday.

The snipers father doesn't approve that his son is an "assassin", I doubt he'd own a shop selling products for pretty much that purpose :p

Also if the watches are unlocked seperatly, will this mean more acheivments then usual for spy, or will they just give you unlocks at closer intervals?

He disapproves of his son being a "crazed gunman." It could be he hates the inelegance of what his son does.

Which now, that I think of it, makes perfect sense. The lack of daring, cunning, and honor.

He disapproves of his son being a "crazed gunman." It could be he hates the inelegance of what his son does.

And I quote "I'm not a crazed guman dad I'm an assassin. Well the difference being ones a job and the others mental sickness."

It's pretty probable he replied with, "Whats the difference?!"

That's not very strong evidence. I could see Saxton Hale saying that, seeing as he's not speaking with the assumption that a cake avatared punk would be over analyzing his words.

I predict the revolver will be a single-shot weapon that does, like, 100 damage and has a 10 second cooldown.

Good for d00ds trying to escape, or if you cbf chasing an injured teammate to BS him.

It will be named after a reference to his pen0r.

I think that the unlock for the Revolver will be a silenced pistol. It'll probably do less damage but be silent after all.

It doesn't look like it's silenced in anyway, as far as I can tell, it just looks like a different colour.

It's 8:15am Tuesday here in the land of SMART AND CORRECT PEOPLE.

Hurry up America, I'm from the ****ing future and everyone here hates you.

Um, it's up btw. The Spy achievements and official Meet the Spy. Meh.

Awesome avatar Viper.

Prediction: Spy knife that breaks enemy weapons.

I doubt that- too over powered. More likely those achievements are for taking out enemies with the knife when you're literally outgunned.

Back