E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

If anyone has a good upload speed, (Cable, T1/3) please PM me, because I can provide hosting, but I don't have it. I can give you ftp access so you can upload it.

My pleasure. Enjoy and discuss it :) Two weird days these were :p I've been lurking for quite a long time and I make a thread about an e3 video and all hell breaks lose :p

62 pages. Wow.

Thanks for the video. It's a lot better than the fileplanet one, and bigger than the Gamespot one. Well worth the download and time.

where can i get the video????....i dont feel like reading thru all 62 pages eeh...

can someone give me a link or something

thanks for hosting that ,, :), nice one Onboarderror. thank him everyone.

thanx dude :)...but i hate torrent :( isnt there any website hosting it??!?!?!..

c0ltM4a1 said:
thanx dude :)...but i hate torrent :( isnt there any website hosting it??!?!?!..

BT is your only choice at this point.

Could someone host the video? I can't use bittorrent here at work... Thanks!

clarky003 said:
thanks for hosting that ,, :), nice one Onboarderror. thank him everyone.

whoa... im not hosting it... i just copied the link from this thread.....!!! dont thank meee.. not mine guys

hmmmm i'm using shareaza to download my torrents,
but the download hangs at 99.99%! :frown:
any idea how i can get past this problem?

edit: nevermind, it's done! :bounce:

Um... I just wanted to reply to a 900 post thread... Maybe now Valve will open the flood gates and release the media they have been hoarding for themselves....

OnboardError said:
whoa... im not hosting it... i just copied the link from this thread.....!!! dont thank meee.. not mine guys

oh lol, sorry about that, well done for copying it anyway ;)

:( PEOPLE are SHUTTING their TORRENTZ down,,,... pls DONT

Mmm, the joy of sleeping, and waking up and realizing that it is finished. Very nice quality compared to what we had.

@bel: It has to put the movie together which may seem like it's hanging. Although I have a graphical version with my vanilla bit torrent...

Hmm...938 replies on 24 hours beacouse of a 20 min video that almost everyone have already seen before...I wonder what will happen when the real game is released.

prolly nothing for the first couple of days...besides requests for cd keys. Then,the flood will start...and not end for 40 days :p

its an awsome video. you can hear a women screaming in the strider part before the cs:s video. And she even dies!!! you can see her red hair too

The_Monkey said:
Hmm...938 replies on 24 hours beacouse of a 20 min video that almost everyone have already seen before...I wonder what will happen when the real game is released.

I want to see that date. Its coming ;)

Well I hosted it for 10 hours, and uploaded 7 times as much as I downloaded, so I'd say fair is fair. Especially when BT eats up your whole upload bandwidth.

I lost editing-funcionality in the first post in this thread. It would come in handy if the link to the torrent is there so you don't have to search the whole thread to find the link or ask 500 times :) Could a mod add the link to my first post?

For people using BitTorrent, (and using it allot), i cant stop myself from recommending,
Azureus. Its easy to use and really well made, damn good proggie :D

I use ABC (Another BitTorrent Client) & I am happy with that too.

I used ABC, but it buggered up on me, i restarted it and the downloads were qued and didnt restart... so i found something else. :p

read the thread... !
*Azereus is Loads better, more polished, looks and runs allot more professionaly, and uses slightly less Ram, its ur Ram matters, mine does. i lack in it.
Overall its better, much better.

wako said:
can someone link me this damn video?

Wako don't be lazy. A few posts up theres a link. you should try looking first before demanding.

Btw the link is in my sig.

we should get this to 1000 posts so Valve can see how much we care :cheese:

Back