(fake post??) HL2 will be going gold on Monday. (or will it?)

who would i be if i didnt post in this thread?
im glad its gone gold nearly.

That line will forever ring through my ears.

"We're going gold monday."

hehe the community is gonna KILL him if he doesn't announce GOLD on monday you guys all realise....

This is the most exciting news weve ever recieved on these boards.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods come on!! WE WANNA HEAR YOU ****ING SCREAM WITH US!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:bounce:

w00t! :bounce: :bounce:

I'm going to go easy and say 4 weeks (one month) until the box is in stores. It's usually 2-3 weeks, sure, but... well, Valve isn't always punctual. :LOL:

hmm
gabe didn`t tell which monday he means:/
mayby he thought about some monday in 2005 :)

Valve isn't always punctual.

Well, this time we don't have to worry about that, because it's Vivendi doing the mass production, not our good friends at valve :p

watch; they'll come out and say that someone hacked into Gabe's account on hl2fallout and faked the whole damn thing.

::ducks and runs::

HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T HOLY SH1T THIS IS AMAZING! go valve, but more importantly go hl2!

dis said:
watch; they'll come out and say that someone hacked into Gabe's account on hl2fallout and faked the whole damn thing.

I think that guy/girl would have a rather large number of people after him/her and ready to rip his/her spine out.

dis said:

Wouldn't be the first time Gabe's been hacked. :rolleyes:

dis said:

I'd cry. ;(

:rolling: :rolling: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
That's it, guys!!

WHAT DID I SAY?? I TOLD YOU ALL SO BUT YOU NEVER BELIEVED ME! i SAID IT WILL GO GOLD WITHIN 10 DAYS YESTERDAY AND IT DID!

W00T FOR HALF-LIFE2!

I have to admit though, I was quite shocked when I saw this :p

jsc1286 said:
I'd cry. ;(
me too hahaha damn i clicked on one page and it was "1 out of 7" i click another "2 out of 9" click the last "10 of 10" lollolololololololl AWESOME just when i was getting tired of these ****ing forums this happens i cant ****ing wait!

THis calles for a song... ehhhemmm!

Whoa, Black Betty Bam-ba-Lam
Black Betty had a child Bam-ba-Lam
The damn thing gone wild Bam-ba-Lam
She said, "I'm worryin' outta mind" Bam-ba-Lam
The damn thing gone blind Bam-ba-Lam
I said Oh, Black Betty Bam-ba-Lam

Oh, Black Betty Bam-ba-Lam
She really gets me high Bam-ba-Lam
You know that's no lie Bam-ba-Lam
She's so rock steady Bam-ba-Lam
And she's always ready Bam-ba-Lam

She's from Birmingham Bam-ba-Lam
Way down in Alabam' Bam-ba-Lam
Well, she's shakin' that thing Bam-ba-Lam
Boy, she makes me sing Bam-ba-Lam
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM

HALF LIFE 2 GONE GOLD BAM BA LAM
WAHOO BAMBA LAM

Damn gotta go to sleep, this thread is going to the roof (I want to see at least 200 pages with people celebrating) and damn any admin who closes this.

Everyone just relax, take a second to calm yourself and just read this, Everyone knows Halflife2 will be the next best thing since Sliced bread, but dont make it more than what it is.

Its a video game which has only one purpose and thats to entertain. So please just let it be just that and stop making it a hobby or some kind of sick pleasure.

I also believe if you guys hype this up anymore than its almost impossible to live up to it. Halfife2 can only achieve so much. I beg when you first get Halflife2 Please just play it for how it is, Forget everything you know and just enjoy, Dont put any more thought into it than u have to. If you let all of the hype build up and you finally play the game you might be slightly dissapointed, Fable might do this to you too. SO RElax and Enjoy the show because its finally coming, All of your patience has payed off.

They plan on doing a synchronized release around the world (Steam should help with that) so it will take time.

Dear god if VALVe release HL2 over Steam early, we oculd play it as early as like Monday/Tuesday!!!

Worldwide release on Steam. US release date at first.

Back