Girl Jeans

Note to self: when browsing girl's jeans, always have a girl with you.

A girl was coming to with me to have shop/have lunch/see a movie, but she was running a tiny bit late so I was looking at girl's jeans by myself for a few minutes though in those few minutes freaking everyone was giving me a weird look.. luckily she wasn't that late. :x

A girl was coming to with me to have shop/have lunch/see a movie, but she was running a tiny bit late so I was looking at girl's jeans by myself for a few minutes though in those few minutes freaking everyone was giving me a weird look.. luckily she wasn't that late. :x

For a good reason. Leave the girl jeans to the girls. If you ever wear girls jeans I hope your kids get Lupus.

They all dont...but heck it would help.
Girls dont dream or "Prince Charming" anymore. Its all about the tall, tan, strong man.

Bah! I'm average height, have no tan (I dont tan.. I burn!) but I am strong...

I have no problems with getting the girls.

Its aaaall confidence! :)

Girls dont dream or "Prince Charming" anymore. Its all about the tall, tan, strong man.

Pff...girls only want an attractive guy with confidence. The more attractive the better, after that its all about being confident and having game. No girl would date a hot guy that was too shy to even talk to the girl and couldn't decide on anything and acted like the worst case nice guy there was and after that he always said the wrong things. No girl would put up with that.

Actually yes... The male anatomy comes built in with a six pack, even if you are morbidly obese.

It's just that the only way you can show those muscles, even if they are very developed, is it have a low body fat percentage.

i like the vagueness
main space my mom and i enjoy shopping for girl pants.
coupdetat

Actually yes... The male anatomy comes built in with a six pack, even if you are morbidly obese.

It's just that the only way you can show those muscles, even if they are very developed, is it have a low body fat percentage.

Tall, check
Strong, check
Tan.......dang mission made me pasty D:

I don't know where you heard that from but my psychology professor who specializes in relationships told us that while the media portrays women as desiring a fabio style strong guy, studies have proven that most girls do not want some muscle bound guy. In fact, many women prefer a feminine look over the super manly look. Now, I mean feminine in the orlando bloom or lionardo dicaprio style. And he mentioned the face, legs, and butt as the main areas a woman looks towards. Obviously, it isn't universal, but it is the majority.

Do any of you hombres wear them?
I think I have a good legs for them and my waist is about 32 - 30 what size does that compute to in girl jeans?

Ive never been into the baggy style I've always liked near to tight fitted clothing, no im not gay im wondering if anyone is into this style. I do enjoy wearing men jeans also IM just going to try something different best put the "other" side

:LOL:

So i was wearing my tight jeans today and some black girl screams out from a bus window ARE YOU GAY?
so i scream back NO , ARE YOU GAY?!!
since when do pants make you gay!!

So i was wearing my tight jeans today and some black girl screams out from a bus window ARE YOU GAY?

Since when gay people started wearing tight pants.

When they exert exponential gayness.

Haha, good response.

Back