Girl Jeans

i like the way you
speak for 19,346 members
o well it was nice to run into you again :)

I agree with the you needing to stop posting like that as it is annoying to read.

Guys come on, lets keep this civil. :dozey:

ya if you dont like dont read it
and nice way of editing your post!
im going back to my artistic corner to divulge in creativity
adieu

Would you stop
typing like that please
It's damn irritating
and makes no sense
why don't you go
try on your sister's clothes
instead of
pissing me
off?

:LOL:

Would you rather spend 10 hours in a room with a Goth or an Emo?

ok, back on topic, does anyone have / have heard of Nudie Jeans? i really wanted a pair of Flare Glenns ($260 iirc) but i don't think they're making them anymore.

These would look awesome on you guys. :p

plastic2pk2.jpg

And yes, i'm only playing around. You can't expect not to be teased a little bit in a thread like this... since the subject matter is so very absurb to most of us.

i have a pants with pocket just like that but not so swirly

I'm not reading the whole thread, but nofx, levi's boot cut jeans (of the male variety) are the way to go. They are fairly snug and drape perfectly over your shoes. On me they are tight at the thigh and then loose enough below the knee. Also, since they are guy's jeans they provide that ever-so-important crotch space. DEFINITELY give them a shot. And I'm sure most boot-cut style jeans will be the same.

If I had $200+ jeans I'd be afraid to wear them. I might fram them or something.

In general, how is the movement in 'Skinny jeans' (And other similar male ones) or girl's jeans ? I'm seriously considering getting some, but I don't want to have my movement restricted too much.

I'm a fan of not looking like I'm 1/2 a cross dresser. D:

If I had $200+ jeans I'd be afraid to wear them. I might fram them or something.

I have this one awesome shirt that was $50. At the time I got it that was a lot of dough for a shirt. Still kinda is. I think I've wore it 4 or 5 times in the last oh, 5 or 6 years. The $35 red pants I bought with the shirt are now faded, roughed at the heels, and have a huge ink stain in the carpenter pocket and I have worn it maybe 100 times. The shirt has never even been washed. Mint condition, lol.

I have some sweet $130 white Adidas shoes that I've wore 3 times in the past year and a half. I can't bring myself to wear them much because some asshat spilled a couple pink drops of kool-aid or something on one.

In general, how is the movement in 'Skinny jeans' (And other similar male ones) or girl's jeans ? I'm seriously considering getting some, but I don't want to have my movement restricted too much.
Very comfy actually, plenty of room at the crotch, and you can run in em. (That's skinny jeans)

:)

Very comfy actually, plenty of room at the crotch, and you can run in em. (That's skinny jeans)

Sounds good, I <3 soccer so finding myself playing it @ a strange time at some random place with friends/whoever isn't uncommon.

Going shopping [probably] tomorrow, hopefully in Aus we have some good stores with the right jeans, though I haven't really noticed them. D:

Kewl. The Lee X-line ones I got the other day, are the most comfy jeans I've ever worn by a mile.. :)

I'd imagine you'd look like a retarded penguin trying to run... infact if you jumped out at a bunch of emo's whereing them id imagine it looking something like this

:p

Ive played soccer in a 3 peice suit before, it feels kind of weird but once you get used to it... it is kind of awesome.

I'm going to play golf in a Tux sometime, I have told myself this. I might just try soccer, too.

Ive played soccer in a 3 peice suit before, it feels kind of weird but once you get used to it... it is kind of awesome.
Played soccer in a suit before (Sat @ 4am after a fancy Ball thing, in a car park), it was quite.. interesting, I had to be careful though, I didn't want to ruin it. D:

I'm going to play golf in a Tux sometime, I have told myself this. I might just try soccer, too.
Definently try soccer (See story above).

There's a reason they are called GIRL'S JEANS and not UNISEX JEANS

Guys in tight clothes = hot.
I went from Baggy to tight(not insanely tight) and wow, everyone thought I looked better.

The top physical trait that women desire in men is a firm butt. If you wear baggy jeans girls won't notice the first thing they are looking for. If you wear fitted (not necesarily tight) jeans, they'll have something to look at. Keep that in mind.

Also, there is a huge difference between stylish fitted jeans and the stupid super-tight emo style jeans. You don't need to wear girls jeans that are 3 sizes too small. Like a said before, a good pair of boot cut jeans that fairly tight are good. Plenty of room to move, run upstairs two steps at a time, cross your legs, and do anything else. Yet they still look great.

The top physical trait that women desire in men is a firm butt.

Actually for most girls its a set of nice abs then comes the butt. Which is why a guy with a tight shirt is not as bad as a guy with tight jeans.

Actually for most girls its a set of nice abs then comes the butt. Which is why a guy with a tight shirt is not as bad as a guy with tight jeans.

You mean a set of visible abs. Since all guys have a six pack ;)

Back