Girl Jeans

All jeans are not the same at all. That's ridiculous. That's like saying all cars are the same.

topic settled.
A guy wearing girls jeans, isnt attractice to the opposite sex

Right. The girlfriend of a pedophile bestiality-necropheliac that posts on a gaming forum represents the entire gender.

Like I said, the £35 jeans I get from Topman last less than any of the designer thing jeans I get.

Maybe you could buy something other than Topman? It's a suggestion... And i'm not trying to make fun of you or anything, just so you know. It just boggles my mind.

I have 3 pairs of Levi's that I've had for 4 years, they work perfectly fine, cost me maybe $20 when I got em

Guys should not wear girls jeans. You look metro/homosexual and that is a turn off for most girls on a relationship level. However most girls dig it for friends cause they think your gay and want to go shopping with you so you can tell em what looks good.

Hmph. My mom made me go pants shopping with her, so now I have threee pairs of brand new, faded out jeans :dozey: Seriously, I went to target and that was all they had. Nothing else. I was like, "dammit, where are all the real pants?!" I managed to find some that weren't all yellow or ripped, but they still have those stupid bleached lines radiating from my crotch. Thanks a lot, Target. These levi's I'm wearing which I've had for two years are in better shape than the pants I just bought for twnty four dollars each.

BTW, people, don't ever buy mossimo jeans. The ****ers ripped after nine months, every pair.

I prefer getting new, clean-looking baggy jeans and then letting them fade and wear on their own.

Either he is a vampire and is trying to shield his eyes or he is a rapist in disguise.

Also...where is a good place to buy jeans and t-shirts in the states? Ive been looking around here for trendy stuff(IE. non emo or preppy) and can only find one store I actually like and that's aeropostale. Are there any other stores like that?

Either he is a vampire and is trying to shield his eyes or he is a rapist in disguise.

Also...where is a good place to buy jeans and t-shirts in the states? Ive been looking around here for trendy stuff(IE. non emo or preppy) and can only find one store I actually like and that's aeropostale. Are there any other stores like that?

American Eagle is pretty damn cheap, and I guess it would be considered in between Aeropostale and Prep. Aeropostale is more comfortable clothes etc.. While American Eagle has a lot of jeans and the like. Urban Outfitters also has some nice clothes, at reasonable prices.

Abercrombie's other company Hollister also has some nice clothes. But they may be a bit preppy for your liking, and they're higher priced than American Eagle, and much more than Aeropostale. However they are much cheaper than Abercrombie itself.

Anyone besides me notice how human self-consciousness and style is totally opposite to the rest of the animal kingdom? It wasn't always this way, just recently, thanks to 20th century business attire.

I mean, in the natural world, it's usually the male with all the bright colors, huge adornations and ornaments, doing all the work to look presentable/attractive to mates, yet most human males do nothing and expect females to spend hours a day becoming attractive.

This is what boggles me.

People ask me why I don't cut my hair. I ask them, why doesn't a lion shave his mane, you ****ing asshat?

You said "cut hair" and then you said "shave mane". You use razors to shave, you use... whatever else to cut your hair.

Whenever I go to the salon they use electric "clippers".

But you are avoiding my point entirely, which was, [because] impressive self presentation is naturally masculine. Taking care of your looks is not effeminate.

It's irrelevant because I was being anecdotal, and citing a hard fact, but you are still burying my argument in your unnecessary banter.
I will have none of that.

i really love these
not girl pants but i think they are me
wewt.jpg

^ha, no crotch. And take off that ****ing tag.

It's irrelevant because I was being anecdotal, and citing a hard fact, but you are still burying my argument in your unnecessary banter.
I will have none of that.

If it's really long and flowy, that's more feminine than manly. But like, shoulder length and messy, that's pretty manly.

Swap meet lady had none left in stock (my old pair of Locs broke the other day) so I ordered off the site

In my family we fix things that are broken... unless its badly mutilated. If the retractable shade thing breaks... I just fix it. If the lens get all scratched up, then it goes.

nah they are the same shoe i worked at a shoe store before, so basically i got a bunch of free stuff ,colored laces, book bags, markers, some little things :D, the laces are different i would put the other pink lace on but they are on my football cleats so right now they are kind of dirty

and i do have a crotch its just if i showed it i would have to pretty much get a bigger resolution?

nah they are the same shoe i worked at a shoe store before, so basically i got a bunch of free stuff ,colored laces, book bags, markers, some little things :D, the laces are different i would put the other pink lace on but they are on my football cleats so right now they are kind of dirty

and i do have a crotch its just if i showed it i would have to pretty much get a bigger resolution?
Why two different lacings if they don't match?

In my family we fix things that are broken... unless its badly mutilated. If the retractable shade thing breaks... I just fix it. If the lens get all scratched up, then it goes.

They pretty much got snapped/crushed in a bad situation

Think about?

duhhhhhh.... pink....

its not that simple ill start getting bored, feeling nihilistic, then ill look at my pink laces thnk about where i got them the people that gave them too me how did i like tohse people, what did i learn from them then i would probably start to think about who made them or where did they come from probably hypothesize what material or machine they used how they got here by ship or by airplane and finally ill look up and start talking again about something.
there.

<steps back slowly away from the thread, turning his head from left to right warily. Before anything else can happen, he spins around with a quick pivot, and bolts from the area, never to return>

Back