Girl Jeans

Only emo kids wear girls pants...

I really cant understand why a guy would be interested in wearing girls clothing. Its quite perplexing... Not to mention, he'd be socially outcast.

I really cant understand why a guy would be interested in wearing girls clothing. Its quite perplexing... Not to mention, he'd be socially outcast.

its not perplexing at all
i just want pants that fit my form more
im tired of wearing clothes that seem as if it wasnt made for me
maybe i should make my own damn jeans

its not perplexing at all
i just want pants that fit my form more
im tired of wearing clothes that seem as if it wasnt made for me
maybe i should make my own damn jeans

no, its strange. go out on the street and start asking people.

Theres plenty of different forms of guy jeans, why youd need to divulge into the girl market is confusing.

I know a ton of people who do it, and not one of them is emo, nor socially outcast. Perhaps your narrow mindedness has gotten you socially oucast?

Girl jeans come in different styles, just like men jeans so you can work it.

harcoredancing.JPG

scene kids ftw. i count many pairs of girl jeans

for the win? Why? because they dance like dumb-asses and are half-way to being cross dressers?

Browsing online, it seems there's quite a defined rift on either side when it comes to female opinions on the matter. Those who think its fine or sexy... and those who think its wrong and nasty, and think girl jeans should be for girls.

Personally... I would never want to get into the situation where some girl asks me... "I like those pants you're wearing... what are they?" and then her finding out they were girl jeans.

... Damn, some of you might as well castrate yourself already and get it over with. :LOL:

In my book, three types of men wear tight pants. The first is emo, which no one here seems to be. The second is gay, which I'm not sure if that's anyone here. And the third is the hip guy who is vain and totally concerned about his looks. That appears to be the bulk of you. :LOL:

Oh ffs, that's the same design my mom has on her purse. Keyword: PURSE! As in, something a man shouldn't have! :p

The bulk of us?

Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself. True, I am vain, arrogant and have a fair old ego - however, I don't give a flying ****.

The bulk of us?

Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself. True, I am vain, arrogant and have a fair old ego - however, I don't give a flying ****.

taking care of yourself is fine.

Putting so much emphasis on what you wear to the point of starting to wear clothes designed for the opposite sex is rediculous.

Oh ffs, that's the same design my mom has on her purse. Keyword: PURSE! As in, something a man shouldn't have! :p

Tell her she has good taste. If you're going to debate the manliness of Louis Vuitton, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside. It's a recognized name in fashion everywhere in the world..

If you're going to debate the manliness of Louis Vuitton, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside. It's a recognized name in fashion everywhere in the world..
Fashion and manliness are two things that don't go together. :p

well w/e, i guess ur going for the rock star look. as long as u dont wear girls jeans i dont care.

From a girls point of view...It is scary when I am at the mall, or just walking around and you see a guy wearing the same pants as you. I am all for the skiny man jeans, I mean some of you guys have really nice a**es...But just make sure you stay in your section. The same for us girls...Some times its ok to pull off the guy cloths, like there shirt after sex, but ladies...they are differnt gender cloths for a reason.

Fashion and manliness are two things that don't go together. :p

I think they can. Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't be fashionable. Fashionable in this sense doesn't mean girl jeans, just a tighter pair.

harcoredancing.JPG

scene kids ftw. i count many pairs of girl jeans

Cant you see looking at this picture Men do not look good in these pants?
You look like a sissy. Your sense of fashion is ****ed up.

This is fashion
bg_1.jpg

250px-Indiana_Jones_1.jpg

Every single style always comes back years later. Look at that photo. It looks like the 70s-80s. Bellbottoms came back recently here.

Cant you see looking at this picture Men do not look good in these pants?
You look like a sissy. Your sense of fashion is ****ed up.

This is fashion
bg_1.jpg

250px-Indiana_Jones_1.jpg

Skulls are stylish ???????????????????

Maybe you like dragon shirts too?

Oh dear.

Do you mind if i ask if you have a geeky modded pc case with leds all over the shop?

Like this http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Stellios/DCP02845.jpg

Instead of http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3578/dscf0086sm1dg.jpg

Well i ain't got a direct pic of pc but you get the idea.

It this case though in black.

http://www.lian-li.com/Product/Chassis/Middle_Tower/Classical_Silent/M_C_S_PC-S80.htm

Its like people going around a in full length leather jackets thinking that there neo or something thinkin there cool.

Uriel is right about the sissy thing, but his sense of fashion is pretty weird as well.

I guess I just wouldn't understand about the whole $200 pants thing since I guess I don't care as much as Comrade/Dread about my looks. I just can't understand what would drive a person to buy such things. A $400 wallet boggles me. I have a $20 leather wallet and it works and looks fine. I guess I just don't have money shooting out of my ass. I don't have a right to judge peoples' tastes based on their clothing habits but I seriously cannot think of one good reason to pay that much money on a simple piece of fabric.

It's fairly rediculous to argue about what looks good or not anyway.

edit: Great mental image there, Qonfused.

I guess I just wouldn't understand about the whole $200 pants thing since I guess I don't care as much as Comrade/Dread about my looks. I just can't understand what would drive a person to buy such things. A $400 wallet boggles me. I have a $20 leather wallet and it works and looks fine. I guess I just don't have money shooting out of my ass.
It's mostly kids spending mommy and daddies money. They'll stop buying $400 pants once the get out on their own and actually understand that money doesn't grow on trees, but through hard work. Then they'll come to the point of ether paying $400 for their insurance or some other bill or spend it on pants...

I don't get anything from my parents.. at all.

I'll be in a new job soon, hopefully back to earning £35/hour (aka $65) :D

Back