Girl Jeans

It's mostly kids spending mommy and daddies money. They'll stop buying $400 pants once the get out on their own and actually understand that money doesn't grow on trees, but through hard work. Then they'll come to the point of ether paying $400 for their insurance or some other bill or spend it on pants...

How true is that. I now have to buy my own cloths and fashion is not so important...Granted most of the cloths I used to wear still fit, but I will not go out of my way to buy a shirt for 75 just cuz it looks cool.

I don't get anything from my parents.. at all.

I'll be in a new job soon, hopefully back to earning £35/hour (aka $65) :D

65 dollars an hour?! ****ing A man... feed a starving kid here. <eats a cardboard box for fiber nutrition>

Skinny jeans is what they're called. Like this yeah?

image1xl.jpg

image2xl.jpg

image4xl.jpg

Oi, I enjoy fashion is all :p

Those are very faggy to be honest. Sorry, but.. they just are.

How true is that. I now have to buy my own cloths and fashion is not so important...Granted most of the cloths I used to wear still fit, but I will not go out of my way to buy a shirt for 75 just cuz it looks cool.
Same. Go to TJ Max if any of you have one in your area. You get all the great brand names but for cheaper.

I don't get anything from my parents.. at all.

I'll be in a new job soon, hopefully back to earning £35/hour (aka $65) :D
Do you still live with your parents? Yay or nay?

65 dollars an hour?! ****ing A man... feed a starving kid here. <eats a cardboard box for fiber nutrition>

I set up wireless networks for home and buisness. I also offer comprehensive callout/repairs and teaching too.

Teaching is at a much lower rate though, more like $30 an hour. It's not always regular work though.

My money goes on booze, going out and clothes. Food, I tend to eat well/but for cheap - just buy whatevers on offer that week. Rent is covered by a student loan, same with tutition fees, I also get further loans (that I can afford to repay) to help me live as well :p

Just need to secure a contract up near the uni (I've been doing this over the summer) and perhaps a part-time job as well and I'm set.

Those are very faggy to be honest. Sorry, but.. they just are.

Fair enough mate, I like em.

He's doing prostitution. I doubt you should be jealous.

I set up wireless networks for home and buisness. I also offer comprehensive callout/repairs and teaching too.

Teaching is at a much lower rate though, more like $30 an hour. It's not always regular work though.

It's a front.

It's mostly kids spending mommy and daddies money. They'll stop buying $400 pants once the get out on their own and actually understand that money doesn't grow on trees, but through hard work. Then they'll come to the point of ether paying $400 for their insurance or some other bill or spend it on pants...

Um not in this case, no. Comrade doesn't get money from his parents as he said, and my parents last bought me a sandwhich when I was about 8.

I moved out of my parent's house at 16 and lived with my girlfriend. After we moved out of her house we got our own apartment (I was about 16 1/2 then) and payed for everything ourselves. Now I'm almost 19, with a differnt girl, and I have a much nicer apartment in South Boston. Don't assume you know anything about us.

My parents were assholes, I wore absolute shite when I depended on their money.

Skulls are stylish ???????????????????

Maybe you like dragon shirts too?

Oh dear.

Do you mind if i ask if you have a geeky modded pc case with leds all over the shop?

Like this http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Stellios/DCP02845.jpg

Instead of http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3578/dscf0086sm1dg.jpg

Well i ain't got a direct pic of pc but you get the idea.

It this case though in black.

http://www.lian-li.com/Product/Chassis/Middle_Tower/Classical_Silent/M_C_S_PC-S80.htm

Its like people going around a in full length leather jackets thinking that there neo or something thinkin there cool.

It was a joke you asshat. Yes, I go into Walmart with a whip on my side, or a heavy set trench coat :rolleyes:

How much? :naughty:
You know what? After seeing Dead Man's Chest, I'm gonna start dressing up like a pirate. I already have the kewl pirate facial hair.

It was a joke you asshat. Yes, I go into Walmart with a whip on my side, or a heavy set trench coat :rolleyes:

Well excuse me, its the internet.

Sarcasm Detection is rather limited.

Like i expected you do go down walmart with a whip..

I was thinking more along the lines of Dragon shirts.

hey hey hey, indiana jones is the ****ing man. I'm wearing a brown leather jacket myself right now, actually.

hey hey hey, indiana jones is the ****ing man. I'm wearing a brown leather jacket myself right now, actually.

Yeah but if you saw someone dressed like that, it would abit tabu. Whips ftw.

EMOism is thing lately as you all know. Skinny jeans, Van slip on's blah blah.

I don't mind joining in. Life is to be lived. Good times.

You'd rather see someone with a whip than a leather jacket?

Um not in this case, no. Comrade doesn't get money from his parents as he said, and my parents last bought me a sandwhich when I was about 8.

I moved out of my parent's house at 16 and lived with my girlfriend. After we moved out of her house we got our own apartment (I was about 16 1/2 then) and payed for everything ourselves. Now I'm almost 19, with a differnt girl, and I have a much nicer apartment in South Boston. Don't assume you know anything about us.

I didn't say all now did I?

Wut?

I didn't say all now did I?

Wut?

Yes, but Comrade and I being the main ones arguing it, it seemed a tad unfair, seeing it applies to neither of us.

I'm sorry if I took it out of context.

My parents couldn't afford clothing like mine. Bunch of scrubs, the lot. :p

I just see more people trying to be different, but when you purposely try to be different and stand out, you're doing the opposite. You're just conforming to the crowd.
How the hell are you suppose to do physical activities in those things anyhow?

I just see more people trying to be different, but when you purposely try to be different and stand out, you're doing the opposite. You're just conforming to the crowd.

The same way girls do?

I don't try to be different, I try to look good. Which I achieve, and am quite happy with the results. I wouldn't know about girls pants, but tight pants aren't hard to move in.

From the booklet attatched to the Kilburn Low Rises I bought the other day:
The Kilburn Low Rise Boot
Our low rise boot defines everything she's ever wanted in your denim. Designed to sit way below your waist just above the point of no return, our classic button fly completes the package while the wide, boot cut leg opening is just right for your size 12's.
-Abercrombie & Fitch Company

:LOL:

Becareful what you say... because what you wore then might be what people are wearing now! And you wouldn't want to appear elitist.

The same way girls do?

Stand away in a corner and say, "You want me to do what!? In this?"

Hehe. Just kidding.

Becareful what you say... because what you wore then might be what people are wearing now! And you wouldn't want to appear elitist.

I'd say not. I wore hand-me-downs and such. I got a paper route at the age of 10 and started buying my own clothes. At that point they may have been what people are wearing now. A lot of walmart jeans and the like.

You think your parents are assholes because they didn't buy you nice clothes?
My dad has been an alcoholic/druggy not too long ago, but I still love the guy. Last thing I'll ever get mad at him is because he didn't buy me tight ass pants.

You think your parents are assholes because they didn't buy you nice clothes?
My dad has been an alcoholic/druggy not too long ago, but I still love the guy. Last thing I'll ever get mad at him is because he didn't buy me tight ass pants.

No, they were assholes for a ridiculous amount of reasons. I couldn't care less if they didn't buy me things.

Yeah, it's silly to want to look good. Mmmhm.

Aha exactly, here it is. You don't need those £4 billion bounds pair of boxers to look good, expensive doesn't always look fantastic, in fact a lot of expensive clothes look almost exactly the same as cheapys, jeans being the best example by FAR. But fair play, you spend you moneys on that, I get to spend it on useful stuff.

Yeah I think it'd be near impossible for you to prove that the quality and style of the most expensive pairs are better than the cheaper kind that most people buy. Since price does not always, and often rarely, equate to quality.

You get what you pay for is a great adage, but not always true.

Aha exactly, here it is. You don't need those £4 billion bounds pair of boxers to look good, expensive doesn't always look fantastic, in fact a lot of expensive clothes look almost exactly the same as cheapys, jeans being the best example by FAR. But fair play, you spend you moneys on that, I get to spend it on useful stuff.

Haha. Mate, shuttup :) seriously. £5 jeans from primark look like arse. Pretend all you like tbh.
Also bear in mind that when you're buying cheap stuff.. what makes them so cheap? I know for a fact that Religion (a brand I buy a lot of, simply because they're awesome) don't use sweatshop labour, and I know for a fact that Topman/Burtons/Primark DO. mm

Oh and useful stuff ? Like what.. btw, tell your brother he sucks at checkers haha

Yeah I think it'd be near impossible for you to prove that the quality and style of the most expensive pairs are better than the cheaper kind that most people buy. Since price does not always, and often rarely, equate to quality.

You get what you pay for is a great adage, but not always true.

Like I said, the £35 jeans I get from Topman last less than any of the designer thing jeans I get.

All your jeans last so long because you only wear them one time :rolleyes:

From a girls point of view...It is scary when I am at the mall, or just walking around and you see a guy wearing the same pants as you. I am all for the skiny man jeans, I mean some of you guys have really nice a**es...But just make sure you stay in your section. The same for us girls...Some times its ok to pull off the guy cloths, like there shirt after sex, but ladies...they are differnt gender cloths for a reason.

topic settled.
A guy wearing girls jeans, isnt attractice to the opposite sex

If you like it, buy it, simple as.

:)

It's not bad, looks a fairly good fit, not a huge fan of the design though..

Haha. Mate, shuttup :) seriously. £5 jeans from primark look like arse. Pretend all you like tbh.
Also bear in mind that when you're buying cheap stuff.. what makes them so cheap? I know for a fact that Religion (a brand I buy a lot of, simply because they're awesome) don't use sweatshop labour, and I know for a fact that Topman/Burtons/Primark DO. mm

Oh and useful stuff ? Like what.. btw, tell your brother he sucks at checkers haha

Like I said, the £35 jeans I get from Topman last less than any of the designer thing jeans I get.

Haha no Jeans are all the same, they are blue/black any other jeans have only slight insignificant differences, really.

Useful stuff= paying for rent, food to live, booze :D, Textbooks.

The sweatshop thing is true but thats a different arguement :p, do you buy fairtrade stuff? If not that arguement goes down the drain :D.

Haha no Jeans are all the same, they are blue/black any other jeans have only slight insignificant differences, really.

Useful stuff= paying for rent, food to live, booze :D, Textbooks.

The sweatshop thing is true but thats a different arguement :p, do you buy fairtrade stuff? If not that arguement goes down the drain :D.
I try to buy fairtrade stuff yes, I buy fairtrade chocolate, coffee etc :)

And no, not all jeans are the same mate :) I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

There's a way to tell if clothes were made in a sweatshop. I only know how for shirts, though.

(and no, not all jeans are the same... some look like shit and cost four times as much)

Back