Girl Jeans

This is the only reason I can see for "backlash". I am all for people enjoying clothes and if your willing to pay alot of money for them then its none of my business, but when you make comments like this and trying to act like your superiour to everyone else because of your fashion choice then expect ppl to be annoyed.
Ziing :)

That was in response to a male chauvainstic comment. Perfectly justified.

It sounds like ya'll are waving your wallets and jeans in eachother's faces. :|

That was in response to a male chauvainstic comment. Perfectly justified.

Chauvanistic remarks are only bad when directed toward females. If a guy can't take it, they need to grow a pair.

OH CRAP CHAUVANIST ALERT CHAUVANIST ALERT!

I wasn't acting superior. I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to think that it's "Manly" to not care about how you look.

Thats ok then :)

in that case people shouldn't be so bothered about it, its personal choice, I dont agree with it but It doesn't bother me.

P.S my £6 Primark jeans rock <1 <2 <3

Girl jeans girl jeans. What makes them girl jeans? NOTHING they are made the same way as guy jeans

bye some poor devotchka in a maquiladora, or chinese sweat shop.

i dont think anyone was being superior or egotistic someone just got a little jealous that people could possibly spend $100 on clothes..
just maybe?

There's a difference between "looking good" and shelling out huge wads of cash for clothing just because of its brand. I remember when pants from some brand were in fashion, they cost a HUGE amount of money and were just Levi 501's (they used the model) with an ugly logo stitched onto them. Not saying you do that, just saying 'only buying expensive stuff because others do' is what some people have against it.

Girl jeans girl jeans. What makes them girl jeans? NOTHING

Well, aren't girl jeans designed to bring out your ass?

i dont think anyone was being superior or egotistic someone just got a little jealous that people could possibly spend $100 on clothes..
just maybe?
I could but I have alot better stuff to spend my money on. Computer parts and crap. Gas for car rides to visit my gf in buffalo

There's a difference between "looking good" and shelling out huge wads of cash for clothing just because of its brand. I remember when pants from some brand were in fashion, they cost a HUGE amount of money and were just Levi 501's (they used the model) with an ugly logo stitched onto them. Not saying you do that, just saying 'only buying expensive stuff because others do' is what some people have against it.

Well, aren't girl jeans designed to bring out your ass?
But in all fairness, it's them that has the chip on their shoulder about clothing, not the person buying the items.

No ones forcing anyone to wear them, or buy them. But, yes I do see your point :)

I don't buy something based on label, I tend to buy based on fit and quality and how it looks on me.

I only buy pants that are comfortable... I don't give a damn how I look with them on, well as long as they aren't sparkly or multi-colored-seizure-fests.

And imho, jeans that ride up your crotch, grab your ass, resistrict leg movement, and cut off blood circulation to everything below the waist... are not worth any amount of money.

I only wear pants that are comfortable.

And imho, jeans that ride up your crotch, grab your ass, resistrict leg movement, and cut off blood circulation to everything below the waist... are not worth any amount of money.

QFT.

:LOL:

Showing your body shape doesn't mean that they "ride up your crotch, grab your ass, resistrict leg movement, and cut off blood circulation to everything below the waist"

:p

If I want to show my body shape, I go to the beach. :|

there is so much wrong with that, badger. how could you

Chauvanistic remarks are only bad when directed toward females. If a guy can't take it, they need to grow a pair.

OH CRAP CHAUVANIST ALERT CHAUVANIST ALERT!

Well at least you admit it.

chau·vin·ism Audio pronunciation of "chauvinist" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shv-nzm)
n.
1. ---
2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind

Chicks look good in chick pants. Guys don't. Why? Guys have no ass.

I have to ask: Is it not incredibly awkward to shop for woman's clothes at the store?

I have to ask: Is it not incredibly awkward to shop for woman's clothes at the store?

My friend went shopping for lingerie for his girlfriend once, and he would not do it unless I and another friend go with him. :LOL:
Even with 3 of us it was still kind of awkward, but only because of people like miccynarc who bias and judge everything on gender.

I go lingerie shopping with my girlfriend all the time. If that's akward I don't think you're quite mature enough.

Awkward would be walking into a coffin store with an infant in your arms... and try to order an infant sized coffin.

Somebody should do that and make a video of the reactions! :D

I'm sorry, but there is a big difference between awkwardness and maturity.

I'm sorry, but there is a big difference between awkwardness and maturity.

What is this supposed to mean? immature people shop for the other gender clothes?

I'm sorry but this thread just has wierd written all over it.

Thisthreadfailsffs.png

Back