Girl Jeans

I wear overly baggy stuff... that isn't torn to shit.

But I like tight shirts.

Wearing girl clothing ftmfl.

Man... No offense, but those jeans are nasty looking. They look so trashy. ;(

Why certainly my good sir! They come in MANY different styles and washes by the way.. I have a pair that is just slightly faded with no holes, all the way to my Ezra Fitch Baxters that have paint all over them.. They also come in different shades and patterns.

Here are two fairly different ones (Both Baxter):
poorlightingju2.jpg

On the left are the darker shaded only slightly torn ones. On the right are the more expensive painted / destroyed Baxters.

<3 you too Dreadsie :)

I need to find a shop that does A&F stuff in the UK, I like the polo shirts, nice and simple stuff.

Wow, pay $80 for some torn clothes. And Lucid sums it up quite nicely: Wearing girl clothing ftmfl.

<3 you too Dreadsie :)

I need to find a shop that does A&F stuff in the UK, I like the polo shirts, nice and simple stuff.

Yes the polos are quite nice. You could probably order things online from them, I don't know if they'll ship there. I spent 6 grand there last year alone, I'm a slight addict.

I use to wear baggy cloths till I realized I look a lot better in tighter(not to tight) clothes.

My bodies very simply the least feminine shape possible...

I have massive thighs from cycling, yet very short legs. I can barely get into 34' jeans even though I'm a 30-32, an even short jeans are too long for me.

I don’t think girl jeans would ever fit me right, they’d either be too tight or be massively baggy round the rear.

sigh ;)

Yes the polos are quite nice. You could probably order things online from them, I don't know if they'll ship there. I spent 6 grand there last year alone, I'm a slight addict.

Haha.. I'm addicted to http://www.asos.com/Man/1001/default.aspx .. I don't want to know how much of my money they have..

she was like these are too small these arent yours blah blah
but once i find out my size i am going to order one or two off of the interweb
i like these
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1426538

probably too much ball crunching action going one
and what does ftmfl mean?

Nice, but you sure you want bootcut?

Haha.. I'm addicted to http://www.asos.com/Man/1001/default.aspx .. I don't want to know how much of my money they have..

Yeah, some nice stuff there. I like a lot of the shirts.

I'd stay away from boot cuts if you're buying women's jeans.. That may look a tad silly tbh.

Actually badgy, I bought this the other day:
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_284842_-1_12230

And it is by far one of the best things I've purchased from the store. I normally wear different necklaces and bracelets, but I find myself wearing this one almost every day now. It's just so handy lol.

Just come out of the closet badger.

The Homo Alarm went off about an hour ago.
I see torn jeans and I think "this fool wants someone to think he did shit in those pants, when in reality he sits on his ass, listening to his emo music, cutting himself."

Next thing you know we're gonna have jeans with dried blood and spooge on em going for $200 each.

"hey man nice jeans" "yah, the designer himself spooged on these" "NO WAY!"

I see torn jeans and I think "this fool wants someone to think he did shit in those pants, when in reality he sits on his ass, listening to his emo music, cutting himself."

Next thing you know we're gonna have jeans with dried blood and spooge on em going for $200 each.

Actually, it's generally the preps that have the torn jeans. Not the emos.

I'm about 100% prep.. I go to prep schools.. I play lacrosse and rugby.. Etc etc.. I don't really have an ounce of emo in me.

And again. Fashion > you.

I just saved you like $100.

And doomed him to getting laid some time in late 2020.

:LOL: Think what you want mate.

Yeah, cos wearing designer clothing = cutting yourself. I don't listen to emo music.

Mmhm

:LOL: Think what you want mate.

Yeah, cos wearing designer clothing = cutting yourself. I don't listen to emo music.

Mmhm

Why not buy your worn clothes from the salvation army? It's the same thing... except without a designer label.

I swear, people are being enslaved by brand names. :(

Why not buy your worn clothes from the salvation army? It's the same thing... except without a designer label.

Exactly.

Who the hell spends $60 on pants with cuts or are torn up? I might buy designer jeans, as long as they're $20 or less...

Exactly.

Who the hell spends $60 on pants with cuts or are torn? I might buy designer jeans, as long as they're $20 or less...

Truth. But it's not my money, it's Comrade's/Dread's.

Jeans brands I buy = Levis and Lee, cos they last a long time, and look ace. Nowt wrong with that.

Alright, I'll admit it.
Once in a while i splurge and buy "Perfect Tee's".......
But they're around $3 bucks each.

I just wear semi-baggy cargo pants, a t-shirt, and black Converse All-stars that are at least 3 years old. I don't think any of my clothes have cost more than $20, except for maybe some sweatshirts.

And speaking of NoFX, I'm listening to them right now. In fact, I've had the same song on for 17 minutes and it's not done. 1 minute to go.

Grey/Black/Blue/White T-shirt with Jeans and work boots.
And a suit on Sunday

Jeans brands I buy = Levis and Lee, cos they last a long time, and look ace. Nowt wrong with that.

Yes... But I just can't wrap my head around the concept of buying pre worn, pre dirtied up jeans... When you can get ones that look the same(albeit every pair unique), and have stood the test of time and likely will for much longer, from a store that deals in used clothes.

Or... even better yet... Why won't you buy a normal pair of jeans, good quality, rugged... and do it all yourself? Rather than spending all that insane money.

To me, 30-40 dollars is expensive for a pair of jeans. Much higher than that... I might as well be investing in gold.

This is almost certainly a sign that i've completely lost touch with fashion today, but it took me a while to work out that wasn't a joke site.

I've got a few pairs of jeans are inconsistently scarred, over worn and faded, with blown out holes and broken leg opening hems. I use them to do the gardening in and paint the house :)

Shall we start the bidding at £50? I'll chuck in some old boots an old hoody with authentic burn marks on one sleeve and a few grease spots on the front.

Most of my jeans are $140+ per pair. I honestly don't care at all. I have 47 pairs of jeans right now in total, and I'm still not all that content. I know I'm largely paying for the label.. And it doesn't bother me at all.

People spend money on stupid shit all the time. This is my money sink. I like to look nice. And I'm sorry cutting your own $9 walmart jeans doesn't work.

People spend money on stupid shit all the time. This is my money sink. I like to look nice. And I'm sorry cutting your own $9 walmart jeans doesn't work.

Then buy a slightly more expensive, better pair of jeans. Levi's and Lee's jeans generally cost around 15-25 dollars. And they're fine. You can doctor them up any way you like, that looks most pleasing to you. Make it a hobby... save some money that you can invest in other things.

I know its wrong of me... but anytime I see people pay outrageous amounts of money on normal clothes, that aren't naturally expensive business wear(suits)... I think "tool".

Wrong of me, I know.

I love thrift shopping, I like to go shopping for suits that are like 5 dollars but come with vest blazer pants hard finding the right size tho... you guys are being too narrow minded. Some people like fashion just as much as you like to play half life 2 skateboard and so on. We each have different hobbies and see beauty in different things no one will ever exactly understand why we do, we just do. So if you think its "homo" "gayzord" or etc. to spend money a decent amount of money on jeans you like then you are just being immature. Because isnt it the same as you spending $300 on that new GPU, or xbox, or $60 on that new game. no one can tell you no what not to buy or how to live your life when its your money.

i like girl jeans and i like to show off my legs :)

Most of my jeans are $140+ per pair. I honestly don't care at all. I have 47 pairs of jeans right now in total, and I'm still not all that content. I know I'm largely paying for the label.. And it doesn't bother me at all.

You got any Sixty/7 For All Mankind jeans.. I've been looking at them lately, and might treat myself to a pair sometime..

Dunno where you're looking Raz, the Lee ones I'm looking at are $120 :p

47 pairs of jeans? Cocking nora, you could give a few to a charity shop! That's nearly a pair of jeans a week for a year without doing any washing, which admittedly is handy.....

You got any Sixty/7 For All Mankind jeans.. I've been looking at them lately, and might treat myself to a pair sometime..

Dunno where you're looking Raz, the Lee ones I'm looking at are $120 :p

I haven't actually. I'll have to look into it. I haven't been shopping in about two weeks because I just bought this wallet:
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10338398&SectionID=6000

And I don't feel like I should spend much money for a week or so. I already bought Abercrombie's fall line, so there's not much else to buy right now anyways. Who sells these Sixty/7 For All Mankind jeans? I haven't heard of them before.. Might be a UK thing.

47 pairs of jeans? Cocking nora, you could give a few to a charity shop! That's nearly a pair of jeans a week for a year without doing any washing, which admittedly is handy.....

Well my girlfriend and I have an apartment, and she owns a few more pairs of jeans than I do from Abercrombie as well. We tend to do laundry once a month, wearing our jeans once per pair. It works out nicely actually.

I think i'm mainly jealous is because I don't have any money to buy anything right now. Much less 100 dollar jeans and 400 dollar wallets.

7 For All Mankind are a US brand, that's all :p

Very expensive to get over here, in the region of £150.. (aka around $290) :p

http://www.asos.com/pgehtml.aspx?cid=2725

Sixty are a UK brand I think.. can't find em much at the mo, but they're not as expensive as 7FAM though - which is nice.

This thread is growing at an alarming rate... Who knew that a bunch of supposedly-pasty-faced-nerd-gamers are concerned about whether their jeans maked their asses look "Just fine, thank you"?

Back