Guild Wars

Ritz said:
They can invite people and change the guild message, not sure if they can kick people.

No I don't think you can kick people I am an officer and I couldn't do it

Ritz said:
No, as it costs ALOT of money, also requires an item which is hard to get (I think you get it by doing pvp in a certain place and doing very well at it) and also would be completly insane to buy one just to get a guild hall, as guild halls are for PVP, we need more members before that happans.

What are the choices of guild halls? I know in the last BWEs I played there was only one type of Guild Hall

kungfucheez said:
What are the choices of guild halls? I know in the last BWEs I played there was only one type of Guild Hall

I dont remember then number, over 10 I think. I went and looked at some, pretty damn cool. You can tour them, not sure if anyone can though...

Cool, thats more then i expected

sorry to get of track but do you think UPS would being doing deleveries today? I was supposed to get Guild Wars by now but it hasn't come, I know nothing went wrong with the shipping.

Hmm, what do I do with this preorder box? Walk into BestBuy with it, get the full copy, and pay the remaining cash? Err, I don't think I have the receit... :<

Pesmerga said:
Hmm, what do I do with this preorder box? Walk into BestBuy with it, get the full copy, and pay the remaining cash? Err, I don't think I have the receit... :<

Shiney hands. Im not kidding.

Your hands glow and when you move them a trail of color follows, I think it looks aweful.

Yeah, you know whats not cool, I still don't have my copy.

You know what else isn't cool?

Fire.

Totally hot. If anyone tells you otherwise, dont risk touching it. It hurts

I was gonna reply something funny but now I really took a good look at your avatar, and it freaks me out man.

"We can rebuild him.. we have the technolgy... but we dont want to spend alot of money"

Holy shit first the 6 dollar man mocks me and then a black cross. :rolling: :rolling:

(edit: ooh and guess what, I just got a call after 5 days waiting that it's not in stock+ that I it isn't possible to pay the way I did if you're ordering for the first time, bith things they forgot to post on the website, and I would know I searched it really good)

I think I'm gonna have to get this game soon. What server are you all on...or are there servers?

Also, what kind of random item drops are there? Lots of them or kinda limited.

I'm level 9 and I kinda look homosexual in my Elementalist clothes... I need to find some dye, fast!

AmishSlayer said:
I think I'm gonna have to get this game soon. What server are you all on...or are there servers?

Also, what kind of random item drops are there? Lots of them or kinda limited.

Theres no set servers.

I played the beta and I have to admit one thing - the player characters are very nice and the chicks are just hot :thumbs:

I think the males look ****ing stupid, I always played like a chick, but the problem with that is that ****ing geeks think you really are a girl and then preceed to be extra nice, so you never know if they are nice because the think you are nice or because they wanna have cybersex. Freaks me out man.

You just want to be a lady...its ok, I think at heart we all wish we were women.
Isn't that right guys!
Guys?

...I'l be in my room. ;(

I want to play this game so much, but I just don't have the time or money ;(

I meant in the game, but am I the only one that thinks this way?
I felt the same way about the undead en human in the WoW beta, with the human it wasn't so bad, but I mean what was the boalding guy doing there and the undead just looked like, well undead ,but so uncool compared to the other races, whi wants to play looking like an auswitch prisenor. Note this is not a bash against WoW, I just did this to illustrate my point.

Ive allways made charaters correct to my gender, I dont mind males making females though, as Im not there to find a boyfriend, Im there to play a game. But in guild wars I regret playing a female charater, as I get lumped into the group of 12 year old morons who strip off and dance in town. Yay.

I occassionally strip off and dance around the town...
I don't think I've ever made a female character. It just seems weird playing as a women. I don't mean in terms of sexuality, just that I find it to be more distant if I'm not even the same gender as what I'm playing as. If theres no option, then obviously its not that big a deal. Guildwars... ah how I want to play you so. I loved the simplicity of it, the fact I could jump in and out and just play like any non massive game, while at the same time always building up a character. Playing with people off the site was great, I really miss that actually...in any game. Especially the DoW beta.

Its sad and makes my first sentance quite worrying, that I don't have Guildwars .

Pesmerga said:

I'm serious...wtf do I do with it now?

Pesmerga said:
I'm serious...wtf do I do with it now?
Show them it and pay the cash. They're humans, they'll understand if you've lost your receipt, if not just kick up hell. It probably won't even be sold out anyway, so you might not even need the preorder box.

gw0103mv.jpg

Yes, I know the armor is multicolored, but I am saving up to get all green dye.

Help!
I've tried The Duke's Daughter quest 3 times :angry: , and each time something goes wrong (ie: people leave).
Please! If you see me online give me some help, even If you've already done the quest or not! ;)

I'll totally pwn the Duke's Daughter with you... for 2000 gold.

If you can catch me online I'll be glad to help anyone with any quests you may need.

What are the minimum specs for this baby? I have an Athlon XP 1800+ @ 1.53 ghz, 768MB and a Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis. Would that suffice?

It would work fine with your comp shakermaker.

Anyway, I quit. I simply quit, every store in holland is run by a bunch of incompetant babooms, and I do not have the nerves to go on, this quest for GW is gonna kill me before I find it, so goodbye and goodluck.

Grey Fox said:

Anyway, I quit. I simply quit, every store in holland is run by a bunch of incompetant babooms, and I do not have the nerves to go on, this quest for GW is gonna kill me before I find it, so goodbye and goodluck.

Just buy a key online... http://www.plaync.com and then download the game http://www.guildwars.com

WEWT

just finished all of the missions :D, the story has a nice twist ;)

this game can be played whit 52k inernet conecction?
dont matter my location?

Grey Fox said:

You're right: it's running dandy. And I am amazed you didn't find it. I bought it today in Haarlem (bij de Dynabyte, al moesten ze 'em daar wel uit voorraad halen; hij stond niet meer in de winkel).

Anyway, first impression: very nice. Plays like any other mmorpg, only without any subscription fee. I didn't find the catch yet ..... Plays very smoothly, looks and sounds great. I am a satisfied customer.

The catch, if you can call it a catch is alot less content there mmorpgs, and a much lower level cap.

<RJMC> said:
this game can be played whit 52k inernet conecction?
dont matter my location?
They say it can work with any connection. I haven't tried it. :p

I heard this game was free of monthly fees and pays. In that case me and my mates are gonna buy this game.

simmo said:
WEWT

just finished all of the missions :D, the story has a nice twist ;)
:eek:
That's cool. :D

I one day dream about completing this game...

BTW, what's your power level now?

Back