Guild Wars

Ritz, what level are you at now? (as in power level)

My in-game name is: Sir Green Bunster. I'm already in a guild though.

Iced_Eagle said:
I have a map of the entire land with everything plotted out (like where missions and hidden areas are) but they said we can't show it because it was taken on Dev Server. Oh well :(

:O

Rico said:
Can everyone post their ingame names here? I might start up the hl2.net guild but I'll need everyone contact info to do it

Well im not getting my game till Wednesday but my game name should be kungfucheez, i'd be suprised if it was already taken

Oh boy, this is not gonne pe pretty, I have central exams coming in 20 days, do you guys think I should not even open my CE untill they are over, cause I remember GW to be very addicting, and so far I see you all are addicted too.

How hard is it to get into a guild?

I'm new to online games and GW appealed to me because it seemed different. I'm nearly level 7 (ranger/elementalist) and probably going to be moving on to the "real" part of the game as soon as I level up. So far it's lived up to all my expectations!

I know I'm not a hl2.net "veteran", but it would be fun to see some of you guys out there.

tinyxipe said:
How hard is it to get into a guild?

I'm new to online games and GW appealed to me because it seemed different. I'm nearly level 7 (ranger/elementalist) and probably going to be moving on to the "real" part of the game as soon as I level up. So far it's lived up to all my expectations!

I know I'm not a hl2.net "veteran", but it would be fun to see some of you guys out there.

I wasn't aware you had to be a veteran to play with each other :). Anyways if anyone wants to play look for me under the name Mister Elementalist. I'm a level 9 Elementalist/Monk.

Pressure said:
I wasn't aware you had to be a veteran to play with each other :). Anyways if anyone wants to play look for me under the name Mister Elementalist. I'm a level 9 Elementalist/Monk.
:p I know! There's just a strong sense of community here and admire you guys for it.

My GW name is Triia Lostwind.

I will join the hl2 guild, or host it. Once we deside on a name and tag for it. Cape design can be done later, since it costs alot to get a cape anyways.

Anyone have ideas for the name of the guild? I dont think "Half life 2 people" will do.. :)

Guild Tag.. (Which shows up "Name of player [Guildtag]")

Half Life republic of Guild Wars [HLGW]
Republic of Half Life [RHL]
Half-life Wars [HLW]
The Guild Of Half Life [TGHL]
Guild Of Half Life [GHL
The Peoples Half Life [PHL] (I like this one)
Ritz Is Just Too Cool [RIJTC]

Meh?

Meshmer, that way you can deal good damage and **** up their manapool at the same time/ or **** up their perseption.

Ritz said:
Guild Tag.. (Which shows up "Name of player [Guildtag]")

Half Life republic of Guild Wars [HLGW]
Republic of Half Life [RHL]
Half-life Wars [HLW]
The Guild Of Half Life [TGHL]
Guild Of Half Life [GHL
The Peoples Half Life [PHL] (I like this one)
Ritz Is Just Too Cool [RIJTC]

Meh?

Republic of Half Life isn't bad either, but maybe that's because im playing KOTOR right now :p

I like PHL and RHL too. What about:

City 17 Resistance [CSR]
Resistance Fighters Guild [RFG]

??

GRoHN
Guild Wars Republic of HalfLife2.net

Guild make, Half Life Republic (HLR Guild tag) Whisper Mistress Ritz or Tortured Ritz for an invite.

Rar I need a bowz0r :( :( All these asshole merchants dont have one. And yes I'll join the guild, I wont be a n00blar for long.

Oh and if its possible our guild cape should have the little HL logo

I have a bow for you. Be on in Old Ascalon District 1 now. I am Sir Aldahar.

Im going to bed right now, but throw me on your friends list and yell at me tommrow.

ray_MAN said:
I have a bow for you. Be on in Old Ascalon District 1 now. I am Sir Aldahar.
Its ok, I'm starting a-new. Didnt like my old character anyway. Thanks :) I'll be there later today.

I've just found my first broken quest. I have to light 4 Remembrance Braziers in the Catacombs, but the last one won't light up... great.

gh0st said:
Its ok, I'm starting a-new. Didnt like my old character anyway. Thanks :) I'll be there later today.
Yeah, sorry about leaving. My computer froze and I had to eat dinner anyway. I am going to be on in a few minutes.

Well im not getting Guild Wars till wednesday so make sure to reserve a spot in the guild for me

Tempting to make my melee mesmer/warrior whatever thing again... dunno if I can rip myself away from playing my WoW hunter long enough to buy it, though. :p

Ah! What's with all you people already at levels 10/11? I swear I've put all the spare time I have into this game and I'm only at lvl 8 :(

Ritz said:
Guild make, Half Life Republic (HLR Guild tag) Whisper Mistress Ritz or Tortured Ritz for an invite.
Ok... which account do you use more?
It's very frustrating, because I'm going to bed while you're waking up, and I'm just getting off of school and you're ready for sleep time again, guess I'll just have to have some luck to catch you online. :p

Me too. Ritz, give an American some power in the guild so they can invite us North Americaners.

gh0st said:
Me too. Ritz, give an American some power in the guild so they can invite us North Americaners.
No Ritz! Give a Canadian the power! ;)

Oh, and sorry I wasn't able to help you earlier, the Quest lasted a lot longer than I thought. :p

If you add one of my names to your friends list, they all get added (My alts I mean) As there all linked, your alts will also be in the guild.

I have invited some of you, log on and press G to see if you have the invite, couldnt invite everyone, as I dont know all your names.

Datrix said:
Ah! What's with all you people already at levels 10/11? I swear I've put all the spare time I have into this game and I'm only at lvl 8 :(
Don't go out and just kill enemies. Find quests, and then kill enemies. Questing is what I do, mainly, to get XP. Getting a satisfying 2000 XP from a quest is really a boost.

Im level 13, unemployed so theres no real wonder thats Im so high so quickly -.-

Ritz, when you get the chance invite Houz Bin Pharteen.

So what do we do now that we have the Guild up and partially running?
... uuhhh nevermind.

Back