hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the only clear right time to win is when the game is in our hands and we can try it ourselves?

cadaveca said:
canonical vector errors sometimes result from calculations using wilk's lambda..i wonder why everytime there is a test this comes up...? actually i KNOW why.....ever wonder why HL2 has physics that are so awesome, and in DOOM3 they kinda suck?
the musta solved the prob...

Maybe simply because it has lambda in it? ^_^

btw, found the source of my info: http://www.planetquake.com/worldcraft/errors/errors.shtm

Error:CanonicalVector: degenerate
The great mysterious error. Several people have had the misfortune of seeing this error and yet none of gotten a clear answer of what the problem might be. I've talked with a number of professional editors and they are all stumped. It's been said that John Carmack, when asked about this error, would get a scowl on his face, mutter something under his breath, and stalk off.

I'm surely wrong

What will i say is really retarded ... but take a look to the ?=truth :
You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear ... when the time is right .

And the next issue of "the time" magazine will be monday :
September 27, 2004 Vol. 164 No. 13

(for intelligent people i think :rolleyes: )

Maybe monday we will have some kind of :
http://www.half-life2.com/clear/
or something ...

ok and what about the 3 letters used to mo ve :
W
A
D

... wad, isnt that the textures format of valve ?

ok guys im tired and need to eat something :D
Sorry for my retarded brain !

DOWNLOAD THE HALF-LIFE2.COM TEST HACK HACK RIGHT HERE.

lol :x

kiddin....

what does the PHP stand for ?

Hey, I have a few... Continuancy errors (for lack of a better word), here:
Ok. for one, on the "http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=impulse101" page, you are inside, because you go "outside" and get riddled with combine gunfire. Which is another thing, which way are the combine? Forward?

Ok, well that's it. Not much is it? I did though, notice that VALVe are attempting to make it increasingly difficult for us, as they put a "right mouse click blocker" on the "http://storefront.steampowered.com/games.php?gId=220&p=1&g=2ff&l=english&s=0,1&i=0,10,30,20,40,50,60,70,92,5/storefront.css"
Site. There's a link in there to go to its homepage (http://www.dynamicdrive.com). Maybe someone would want to check further?

Good work, though.

At risk of being shot, I would like to point out the move=s does not say "this is not a test" it says "this was not a test", I do believe the rules changed. Because was is quite a distinct word. If this was mentioned I am sorry, I did a quick search of the thread and didn't see it mentioned.

Happy Hunting

dekstar said:
Hey, I have a few... Continuancy errors (for lack of a better word), here:
Ok. for one, on the "http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=impulse101" page, you are inside, because you go "outside" and get riddled with combine gunfire. Which is another thing, which way are the combine? Forward?

it says cheats are disabled...noone tried to enable them first......

"Half-Life 2: PHP

You stare expectantly at the floor, waiting for your cache of weapons to appear. Unfortunately, cheats are disabled. While you sit there waiting, that headcrab you unwisely ignored jumps out of the darkness, scaring the bejebus out of you. You panic and run out the door, only to be taken down by a barrage of Combine gunfire."

yea dynamicdrive.com is just an AWESOME site to get a lot of scripts for websites. I was a website designer and I used it a lot

cadaveca said:
it says cheats are disabled...noone tried to enable them first......

"Half-Life 2: PHP

You stare expectantly at the floor, waiting for your cache of weapons to appear. Unfortunately, cheats are disabled. While you sit there waiting, that headcrab you unwisely ignored jumps out of the darkness, scaring the bejebus out of you. You panic and run out the door, only to be taken down by a barrage of Combine gunfire."

so does anybody know any cheat codes for hl2 yet\\???

or are you saying type in cheat codes from the first game???

poofyfinger said:
what does the PHP stand for ?
PHP stands for PHP hypertext preprocessor. It's a recursive acronym and therefore stupid and annoying.

Hah, I think it used to be personal home page... then that got lost somewhere, but the acronym remained so now the acronym is actually a name in and of itself? :rolling:

there being 60 pages of threads i havent seen this question yet, on the gman link to the milk it talks about the nine nutrients which i think are (protein,thiamin,riboflavin,niacin,folicAcid,calcium,magnesium,phosphours,zinc)

Which its says help with mind manipulation. Could this be some sort of lead? I havent figured it out :/

ANYWAY, PHP is widely used since it's very stable for "programming" html home pages. It's connected to servers IIRC in a different way making it much more efficient than standard html or something. Even this site has php in the forums for example. ALL sites use it nowadays :) Well almost.

Alec_85 said:
ANYWAY, PHP is widely used since it's very stable for "programming" html home pages. It's connected to servers IIRC in a different way making it much more efficient than standard html or something. Even this site has php in the forums for example. ALL sites use it nowadays :) Well almost.

Pretty true - there's a lot of sites using PHP, mostly for dynamic content. ASP is also in use, which is MS's "version" of PHP.

Probably is nothing, but does anyone know who the character is in the milk ad you get for putting in Gman? Might be a clue...

Also, the truth page links to the Gman page with the words "out for dinner." Hmm...

TriggerHappy said:
Probably is nothing, but does anyone know who the character is in the milk ad you get for putting in Gman? Might be a clue...

Apparently "the smoking guy from x-files". Tried a bunch of x-files things but turned out to be nothing.

Kiva128 said:
Apparently "the smoking guy from x-files". Tried a bunch of x-files things but turned out to be nothing.
What do you mean "Apparently"??? I thought EVERYONE knew who that was the very instant they saw him...
I absolutely hated him in the last 1 or 2 episodes of the series ;(

TriggerHappy said:
I'm sure this is a total waste of time, but here is a page with a bunch of x-files milk ads on it. The homepage opened up with "the truth is in here." Obviously in reference to the x-files, but who knows, maybe the test answer is in this page?
Nice find, but if you ask me, this is just evidence that there is no clue in the ?move=gman text, as it appears to be a real ad. Somebody had previously made the connection between gman and the smoking man in the Steam forums. Our friend at Valve picked up on this (or on the comparison made somewhere else), found this pic and and threw it in as an inside joke.

What happened was not a test. I really believe we really can take that message at face value.

So anything major found yet? I kind of let this thread go for a while :eek:

Alec_85 said:
What do you mean "Apparently"??? I thought EVERYONE knew who that was the very instant they saw him...
I absolutely hated him in the last 1 or 2 episodes of the series ;(

I never watched an episode of X-Files. I'm not to big on what's on TV here. :frog:

Look at this though people:

Half-Life 2: PHP

You guys all rock. :)

Out for dinner. We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

Does this mean we type in "clear" when it hits a certain time?

I believe is means that actual game will a correct path rather then all leading to death.

SubKamran said:
Look at this though people:

Does this mean we type in "clear" when it hits a certain time?

see i was wondering about that hrmm oh well whatever.

and i think valve should look at my first webart project for funny answers to linked things :p

Does Valve set up and run it's websites internally or do they do it through an outside company? Maybe this game is being played by some Web Designer who knows no more about Half Life 2 than we do?

Wraithen said:
Does Valve set up and run it's websites internally or do they do it through an outside company? Maybe this game is being played by some Web Designer who knows no more about Half Life 2 than we do?
No. HL2.php was written by VALVe's Greg Coomer and Chris Bokitch.
Chris says so here. It was probably one or both of those guys who was playing with us.

Thanks for the info... and an interesting link. A lot more makes sense now.

Hehe.. move=alyx will give:
You stare dreamily at the screen. That headcrab thing happens again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back