hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did it say when move=gold actually worked? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere on this thread

"You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right"

Maybe this is talking about the part that says "The way behind is blocked by rubble."

NetWarriorDan said:
"You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right"

Maybe this is talking about the part that says "The way behind is blocked by rubble."
Thats the same conclusion I came to.

SilentKilla could kill a headcrab, He is to quick, he would sneak up behind it, and slit it in half. You know? So how about ?move=SilentKilla

i dont know if this is old but the w d a s keys are the keys that a lot of people use for first person shooters. yet again sorry if this has all ready been said

Black Mesa corp said:
type in ?move=s
and you will find a picture of a faint outlined crow

heh, they changed it since yesteray

yes i know all this. i just thought it was kinda cool that they use those keys insted of useing n s e w or f b r l.

Manook. How did you know to go to that site. I mean I suppose its possible you stumbled upon it but...really?

Im just curious. Maybe a little accusative.

edit: K sorry. didn't see the steampowered post.

By the way you all have seen the new =truth right? About being out to dinner?

WiffleLess said:
Manook. How did you know to go to that site. I mean I suppose its possible you stumbled upon it but...really?

Im just curious. Maybe a little accusative.

edit: K sorry. didn't see the steampowered post.

By the way you all have seen the new =truth right? About being out to dinner?

I was actually trying to find a work in progress hl2 gold announcement but found this little nugget instead...

Randomly putting in words with .php extensions. This came up I think on my third try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feath
So why bring it up? We were talking about the CS:S update. And then you just say "Remember, it was me who had his post on the php site".

Also, What initial contact are you referring to?

post # 107:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca
sorry but....
wake up and smell the ashes...
all paths lead to death...
this was not a test.

post # 134...=kill first found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Lincon
http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=kill

post # 135, quoting post 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyPage
Hmm.. what do you know 'Cadaveca' if that is your real name..

post # 139:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yombi
lol valve are messin with us they're on this forum

If you are....put move=hi and say soemthing

post # 158...someone found chrid_d's name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_D
Holy Shit!

post # 160...what it said at first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitoboy
"Can you really trust anyone, anymore?"

Play again?

I entered Chris_D into the slot.... EVIL MOOCOWS!

EDIT: I'm slow as hell, sorry

post 165..i post what i head 2 nights earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca
the truth.....
you can never know the truth

post 172...the post is changed to what i posted..and it's chris_d that notices:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_D
http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=chris_d

They've updated it again I'm being stitched up!

....i made first contact.

Mabey you must clear the patch ?
Also i toke the words that were special
clear
trout
again
does
another time
intelligent
time

does =cow
trout =fish
another time =truth
intelligent =truth
clear =truth
time =truth
again =alyx

Does this make sense ?

Nvm said:
Mabey you must clear the patch ?
Also i toke the words that were special
clear
trout
again
does
another time
intelligent
time

does =cow
trout =fish
another time =truth
intelligent =truth
clear =truth
time =truth
again =alyx

Does this make sense ?

none what so ever hehehe

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but the word 'conspiracies' is spelt as 'conspircies'...hmm...maybe it's a hint or maybe it's simply a typo.

Edit: this is from the GMan milk pic.

ConanDLibrarian said:
Hey guys I put some of the 1st letters of the italicised words together as suggested earlier in the topic and looked on google for it this is what I found, please dont flame me I'm tender.

Someone put some of the letters together and got Jada City, I did some googling and I found its a real city in Guinea-Bissau. Here are a few links. It's near the ocean, could this be a location in HL2, or just some stupid coincedence that wasted my time.

Here
Here
Here

Acknowledged!
He's got a point there... now what do HL2 and Jada City have in common? What's the secret message or connection?

Juggy said:
Acknowledged!
He's got a point there... now what do HL2 and Jada City have in common? What's the secret message or connection?
None. I'm afraid he really did nothing but waste his time. But a brave attempt never the less!

It did look like it was done on purpose... since all those letters came from the texts that were italic. Oh well... don't want to waste my time until HL2 comes out... got better things to do.

Intelligent Clear Time.

reminds me of when those people were putting up vids of their insanely quick Half Life clear times.

Hey, I just made it through the twenty or so pages since I went to bed last night... I had to say something ;)

taroq said:
lol, personally i like the "fish" one: http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=fish

Shot in the dark...

The word trout is used in those "ARG" games (example ILOVEBEES.com) when something is being discussed that has already been discussed.

This almost seems like an ARG but not one that is completely thought out... more like one for fun, to keep us occupied.

Oh well, I'm having fun.

Thanks.

fragglerox said:
Shot in the dark...

The word trout is used in those "ARG" games (example ILOVEBEES.com) when something is being discussed that has already been discussed.

This almost seems like an ARG but not one that is completely thought out... more like one for fun, to keep us occupied.

Oh well, I'm having fun.

Thanks.

in IRC you slap people with trouts :)

s returns "this is not a test"

of course, I missed this in one of the 56 pages.

Welp, my guess for what it's worth is that the next piece of news that is released will be available thru the door... that leads to the building's attic.

The initials of the italicised words on "move=truth" is an anagram of attic, which could be what the a stands for in "move=a" (the path of which is of course currently blocked as hinted at in the "truth" message). Also currently the letter "a" is missing from the word conspiracies on the "move=gman", so I guess when the time is right the a's will be re-instated and the door option will function.

And then of course, it could just be the gas the Martians put in the lightbulbs to control our minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back