hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
How epic would it be if the end/or the beginning of hl2 is this exact same scene with the headcrab and nowhere to go.

theres gonna be a half life 3, so i dont see how they can say all paths lead to death or whatever

"The path is clear when the time is right"

Could this mean once you can beat the original path with one of the first 3 options that something important has happened at that time?? Once the original path is "clear"?

Im sure someone else seen this...

http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=s

highlight the grey text and it shows the infamous bird/raven

Code:
 Half-Life 2: PHP

This was not a test.

.+-.
               ."  o \_
            _.-"    ,( `
        _.-"      ,;;|
    .-=" _,"    ,,;;;'
.-"`.-"``-..,,;;;;:'
`"'`         `\`\
              /^\ \

Sashswash said:
"The path is clear when the time is right"

Could this mean once you can beat the original path with one of the first 3 options that something important has happened at that time?? Once the original path is "clear"?

i posted the same about 15 mins before you did :

cadaveca said:
i know...but when it's done, one of those 3 paths will open.

"the path will be....clear.....when the time is right"

check back tomorrow....

you can't know the truth....
shuh..they aren't allowed to say, but once things are done, a path will open.

**** You Vivendi

Tell Me Now Whats Going On With The ****ing Rc, It Takes 20 Seconds Come Here And Just Make A Damn Post! You And Your Legally Binding Non Disclosure Shit, We Have Stuck By Valve Through This Whole Long Bullshit For Over A ****ing Year You Can At Least Tell Us What The **** Is Happening!!

maybe typing in what kind of bird its supposed to be will say something though?

what kind of bird is it though? someone said a robin earlier and I think a raven was mentioned as well

ive tried robin & canary

the photo for gman is the smoking guy off of xfiles so i tried xfiles and nothing

i think it was ment to be a blue bird or something...we did find a simalr ascii on some site when the 2nd test was around, but i don;t really remember it.

bluebird.

and it's the first page..when the path opens...noone listens.

oh, i forgot....i can't know the truth.....

aadj city
a(1)+ a(1)+ d(4) j(10)
City 16

so close to being interesting

anyone tried a comination of moves? ie hl2.php?move=d&move2=LMB

that particular one doesnt work but maybe you can pass multiple attrbutes?

or is that thinking way out of the square? :)

chrisglick said:
aadj city
a(1)+ a(1)+ d(4) j(10)
City 16

so close to being interesting

Maybe you could count the space in between the 2 words as 1 character which would equal city 17! .... :O

(yes that was a joke for you sarcastically impaired people)

ne-waller said:
http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=kill

"Half-Life 2: PHP

You feel like you're being watched.

Wake up and smell the ashes...
All paths lead to death..."

spooky... :)

that was quoting my post about 45 seconds prior to that appearing.
in case your not up to speed on the issue, somebody either hacked the site, or guys at valve were telling us LIVE(the php pages were updated with both mine and chris_d's posts almost immediately after our posts) what was going on. it took a while for us to get to all of it, but i'm pretty sure this is how they decided to tell is that either we are going gold real soon, or that the RC has been rejected....and with the CS:S update this evening, it seems as tough our earlier assumptions were correct.

New one!?

Ok, I looked quickly and didn't see this one listed.

move=gordon

Half-Life 2: PHP

Pfft! You ARE Gordon! Oh ya, headcrabbed....

Play again?

Ha, this game will end me.

My feeling is that they're still waiting to hear from VU on the status of the RC and that they're just as anxious as we are.

Hey guys I put some of the 1st letters of the italicised words together as suggested earlier in the topic and looked on google for it this is what I found, please dont flame me I'm tender.

Someone put some of the letters together and got Jada City, I did some googling and I found its a real city in Guinea-Bissau. Here are a few links. It's near the ocean, could this be a location in HL2, or just some stupid coincedence that wasted my time.

Here
Here
Here

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have figured out all the links in there allready, I've seen them around not sure what site the origionated from though.

Hold on a sec, guys. I think I found something. It looks to be some sort of game.

http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php

(I read every last post, all 53 pages, and I wanted to say something to congratulate myself on being such a loser)

i think the whole point of todays excitement was to let us know that they ARE wathcing the forum, and they ARE aware of our issues...
take it as a show of faith. think of the =gold php page...posted and removed. double-onesided communication is the most secure.

Interesting, sorry about the reposts, this is kind of fun guessing what else could be in there.

So you guys think it's a secret way of saying it's going gold? If so that 11/1/04 release date seems pretty realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back