hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says it will continue though, i just dont know how to find out if it has or not and im afraid im the only one left trying.

PS 1001st post on this thread, and i read every single one. this is some sort of record.

i read all of it... no answer to the riddle though... somone make a proggy that will try every possible combo from like 1-9 letters and ill let it run forever :D

As much as i want to go through 67 pages of this topic can someone sum up the "move = ?" please it would be greatly appreciated.

Wraith said:
it says it will continue though, i just dont know how to find out if it has or not and im afraid im the only one left trying.

PS 1001st post on this thread, and i read every single one. this is some sort of record.

It was, but then I read your post and did this one on top. Record broken ;)

And regardless of the senseless posts this should be kept open... hopefully the guy(s) we were playing the game with before are subscribed to this thread and just got an email that pointed out how little we have to talk about without them ;)

Random Task said:
As much as i want to go through 67 pages of this topic can someone sum up the "move = ?" please it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39102

fishy80 said:
i read all of it... no answer to the riddle though... somone make a proggy that will try every possible combo from like 1-9 letters and ill let it run forever :D

That's the problem, a lot of them won't be active yet. It seems there weren't any new ones until after we started guessing them, and after we ran out of the ones they'd set up, they simply took our speculations and made them real.

I'm guessing there won't be an update until the game's Gold/available on steam/released and then it won't need manually entered paths. Or the moves hinted at in move=truth will work

I love the way in move=truth its written as if the gman was saying it. Whoever it was that was doing the .php game is halarious. I don't care if they have anything new to say, it was entertaining so I hope they play again sometime and have another funny pic like alyx with a milk mustache, lol

No problem, Random Task, but it'd still be worth reading through some of the posts, it was kinda fun during the first thirty or so pages ;)

.+-.
." o \_
_.-" ,( `
_.-" ,;;|
.-=" _," ,,;;;'
.-"`.-"``-..,,;;;;:'
`"'` `\`\
/^\ \

that move=s has got to mean something, I have seen this bird before in the second test. what DOES IT MEAN!>!>!>!??!?!?!??!?!

ME :sniper: VALVE :LOL:

alright, i can understand you not reading the previous 25 pages of this thread and not coming across the bird, but do you honestly think you're the first person to notice that? I don't want to sound condescending, but It's hard to help it.

no i know I saw the bird in the thread YEAH! but what does it mean thats the question, you offense taken tho.

oh boy,
Did this get pulled up because it's the beginning of a new week?

in many ways it never went away... but keep on subject... at least a little... lest we be modded ;)

Since I thought the Gman pic was so funny, I thought i would ruin it with this LINK

<beat dead horse>
So I was thinking, perhaps we will encounter a similar situation in HL2, and we'll have some as yet unknown 4th alternative to choose from. Once we discover this, we can resume the php game along these lines: hl2.php?move="some translation of what we do in real game"
</beat dead horse>
I'm probably way off base here, but I still check back at hl2.php to try something new every now and again.
:|

So what does that make?

28 pages worth of "duh, did u guys know about move=s? I can't be bothered to look at stuff"

32 pages worth of "yes we knew that, PS you suck"

and about 8 pages worth of valid contributions.

But hey, I'm all for unnecessary filler to expand the size of an already huge thread.

Quelaar said:
Am sure this has been mentioned before, but....

While looking at the three endings, I noticed the end of the URLs were a, w, and d, three of the movement keys for a FPS.

I plugged in "s" and got this funny page (birdie):

http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=s

Quelaar

*SLAP*
Look buddy, you might be trying to help, and that's just swell, but how bout before distracting people from my post, ya do a search on move=s. Now I'm not sayin' my post is some great revalation, but it sure is hell beats "hey, guys, I found something totally new and exciting!! try move=s!!!" There are at least two more threads in this forum alone that list all the valid moves for hl2.php. I mean come on, after 60-some pages, do you really think no one has discovered move=s????!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HOMER MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flame:
HOMER SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is going to get locked unless our secret entertainer brings the .php back. Seriously, it's best not to post these days is it? If you can't be bothered to read an epic discusson/rant don't bother contributing to it.

'Course, I'm no better- but my nonexistant patience finally snapped (like a big metaphysical characteristic snapping). Still reckon something great'll happen as the release approaches- and at least the non-readers keep the thread bumped.

*ching* FIRST POINTLESS SPAM POST IN THE BAG! PROWLER HERE I COME!

Since I can't play the actual HL2 game yet, I'll settle for playing this over and over till Half Life 2 comes out.

Hmm, I don't remember that one.

Admittedly despite the claims made in the above post I kind of lost track of the whole thing fifteen pages back... it certainly gets confusing when people persist in resubmitting the old stuff while failing to discuss anything that's actually new...

No, there is definitely something interesting here. They changed the color of the first line to grey. They also italicized time, prompting us to type it in.

They have a couple of italicized references to time, I think they just wanted us to check the =time one

Narcolepsy said:
No, there is definitely something interesting here. They changed the color of the first line to grey. They also italicized time, prompting us to type it in.

that was also there when we had the php thing going with valve. The move=time is new though.

When did move=truth add the reference to Yombi?

Half-Life 2: PHP

You guys all rock. :)

We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

Also, we think Yombi should be closed.

Play again?

Maybe its going to restart soon, or reveal something greatly wanted :naughty: I doubt they can top =fish though :LOL:

Edit: Dude! That's awesome!

Yombi got recognition!

Half-Life 2: PHP

You guys all rock. :)

We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

Also, we think Yombi should be closed.

Play again?

Like I always said... keep this thread open!!!!
(waits for his own recognition ;) )

Yombi said:
that was also there when we had the php thing going with valve. The move=time is new though.
The first line wasn't in grey before though, and they said "Going for dinner" or something and had a link to the =gman page, those aren't there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back