hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphorical or physical cookies, because im hungry for white chocolate macadamians.

*cringes in horror*
Do not make demands upon the Valve! Who knows what horrors we might awaken from our foolish arrogance and pride? Forgive us, o' Mighty Valve, we are unworthy...

Geez, I swear if I keep typing like im in the bleeding 14th Century im going to stab myself in the eye...

I'm fairly certain they're done for now, probably just updated a couple things and did the Yombi thing

it seems that something has happened with steam/preloads,
maybe the time of propecy (HL2 gold, of course), is at hand
... *stabs himself in eye*

Not literally gold equals Yombi but more of a representation of gold, whatever.

Final large pre-load for Half-Life 2 by any chance, Valve? Go on... Give us a hint.

You know you want to. :p

Enough with the nonsense posts and spam or this topic will get closed.

valve, if you have something to tell us, don't feel shy,
you know we love you...

Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying to find out if this is the last significant pre-load through a cryptic php message, can you?

Check your Pre-load....

Mine was at 100%, now it's at 58%.

(It's at 58%, but won't let me download)

i concur with Concept most heartedly

Ken5h1ro said:
Every employee would be implied in this:
once a light bulb burn, then the chief would change it personally, BUT will obligate everyone in the company to do the same.
So, he will send everyone a part of the new, improved light bulb via Steam, one part each weekend... when all the parts are delivered, a secret keycode will tell the employees how to assemble the light bulb and put it in the socket.

this is the guy who first posted that the site had changed today...added the word YOMBI...is this quote a hint?

Yombi is a poster here on the forums, he said this thread should be closed and Valve took a light hearted jab at him saying he should be closed, Yombi has NO OTHER SIGNIFICANCE

same here: 69% preloaded, but the monitor shows no activity... another pre-load getting ready? and quite a big one it seems. the last one maybe?

Well mines at 58% and stuck, do you think I will have to reload it all?

i wonder how much signifigance yombi thinks he has...

I said previously that the other combos were gman, alyx, gordon, and rc. RC and Alyx elicit the same response.
Gman has a got milk thing. Gordon gets you headcrabbed.
Hope this dosen't disappear. :/
Someone let me know if this has already been posted.

Grub said:
I said previously that the other combos were gman, alyx, gordon, and rc. RC and Alyx elicit the same response.
Gman has a got milk thing. Gordon gets you headcrabbed.
Hope this dosen't disappear. :/
Someone let me know if this has already been posted.

Yes it has been posted before. We'll delete any posts that refer to old stuff in this topic.

Side note: This topic is for the discussion of hl2.php, NOT how far your HL2 Preload is.

Dedatorv said:
Yes it has been posted before. We'll delete any posts that refer to old stuff in this topic.

Side note: This topic is for the discussion of hl2.php, NOT how far your HL2 Preload is.

does this mean that you know "for sure" that there will be more answers? or do YOU think that they may have added MORE today?

just a thought..seems to me you want the thread clean for a reason.

there haven't been any obvious updates in quite a while now...
we should rename Half Life 2 PHP to
The Valve Preload Early Warning System

they probably went back to their office solitaire by now...

Valve in our midst...
Well, that's kind of obvious I guess considering the interactiveness shown last time this thread was really moving, anyway the POINT:

If you go back a couple pages, you'll notice the first link to ?move=truth posted today was posted by someone called Citizen 17, first post. Check out the profile, it just smells of valve employee.

Edit: Page 69, it's the first post in this thread since October 7th!! Talk about planting evidence.. glad to know they're looking out for us.

Have you Tried ?move=kill
:
You feel like you're being watched.

Wake up and smell the ashes...
All paths lead to death...

Play again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back