hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
most 1st party nintendo games

edit: omfg by the time i did that post it was on totally another page
edit2: and there are posts after me! jesus calm down folks

Originally posted by MadsMan
Btw, that is a LEaked photo for a press event tomorrow. YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!!

lmfao, I LOVE this photo!
gabe_hello.jpg

^_^

so [[lucky]] now with this announcement, was qwik full of shit? what did he tell you really

Originally posted by poseyjmac
so [[lucky]] now with this announcement, was qwik full of shit? what did he tell you really

I believe the e-mail is a fake.

Thats all I can say.

I'm still in denial. Anyone with me in the denial phase?

lucky that's bullshit and you know it!! you can say whatever you want.. not like qwik's gonna hunt you down or somethin...

Haha, when i first posted my picuture and did 1 refresh it already had 12 people who looked at it.

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]

Thats all I can say.

That gives me good feelings.

Of course, I already thought it sounded like a fake, why all of a sudden is everybody believing a single email, without even a screenshot?

Originally posted by Yodareturn
lucky that's bullshit and you know it!! you can say whatever you want.. not like qwik's gonna hunt you down or somethin...

No.

Originally posted by bslinger
That gives me good feelings.

Of course, I already thought it sounded like a fake, why all of a sudden is everybody believing a single email, without even a screenshot?

Who is beleiving that email anyway?

can you say exactly why you can't say anything?? wow i do feel like i'm in irc hahaha

i mean.. did you sign a contract or what?? cause i somehow don't believe you

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
Who is beleiving that email anyway?

I am not, because none of the 'sources' (all those sites) will send me the original code of the e-mail (that contains the ips etc) so there is no real comparison possible yet.

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]

Thats all I can say.

well then i ask myself, do i feel lucky? well do i?.... punk!

err it goes somethign like that

can you say exactly why you can't say anything?? wow i do feel like i'm in irc hahaha

i mean.. did you sign a contract or what?? cause i somehow don't believe you

Theres something called a NDA. Regardless, take everything you hear as a grain of salt.

WOA! 650 already...

It's not delayed IMO. Not a very professional letter if you ask me, it has every sign of being a hoax.

Originally posted by poseyjmac
well then i ask myself, do i feel lucky? well do i?.... punk!

err it goes somethign like that

id rather not feel [[lucky]], punk.

NDA is non-disclosure agreement or somethin like that right?? like you're not supposed to tell anyone or he can sue you for lots of money.. so you DID sign one!!

im sure even under the nda u can still say who ur affiliated with

ati, valve, vivendi......

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
WOA! 650 already...

It's not delayed IMO. Not a very professional letter if you ask me, it has every sign of being a hoax.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing that it could be fake, but out of curiosity what makes it seem not professional?

where do you get these pictures scout??

Everywhere, i dont post on my home forums because you cant upload pictures so im basically abusing that privlidge here :D

damn this conspiracy theory stuff!! makes me really wonder who's lying and who's not

Let's not shit our pants here. The game will clearly be released on time. Why else would they say it's delayed?

omg lol plz; i am so kewl.

NDA is non-disclosure agreement or somethin like that right?? like you're not supposed to tell anyone or he can sue you for lots of money.. so you DID sign one!!

Meh...Like I said, don't believe this until there is something more concrete posted.

The evidence thus far points to a hoax. Why?

1. No one has posted a screenshot of the e-mail.
2. No one has posted the source code of the e-mail.
3. Announced for the first time via e-mail!? Press release material....

Originally posted by alphablu
I'm not surprised but i am pissed that they let us all believe this shit for all this time only to yank the rug out from under us...

It was definately bullshit how they let people who believed in Valve down like this. What an anticlimax. Still no press release or anything either.

They gave EVERY indication that the game was still on track for the 30th, despite the millions of delay questions they got. They mislead alot of people into believing in their word. Things like:

"First time I heard of it."

"The release date remains unchanged."

"The release date will be September 30th, worldwide..."

They should have atleast said something a couple weeks ago. It would have still hurt, but not like this. I mean what a disappointment. What a way to treat your fans; Ignore their delay questions, act like everything is on track for the 30th, then let it "leak" to a small site that it's delayed a mere 6 days before release. I expected much more than Valve.

Like the courage to let their fan base know what is REALLY happening with the game.

We deserved a press release at the very least, and that should have been a month ago.

Their is still some hope that it might be a fake email, but I really doubt it at this point. Damn you Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back